PDA

View Full Version : Lorry has overturned near BRISTOL

CITY2003
05-08-2017, 07:29 AM
Lorry is on its side after accident at 04:30am Saturday morning junction 14 to junction fif****

Please advise as many Barnsley fans as you can heading for Bristol of the accident.

Romared
05-08-2017, 08:39 AM
It sarnds a reyt oyl darn yonda ! Lynn Bowles ez bin onnabartit all week on rad 2 , it's all goowin off ararnd Weston silly Mare ........

SBRed48
05-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Allus southbarnd jams darn theear Setdi morning in Summer holidays, especially weear caravans a bein towed up arta Avonmarth valley darn M5. Travelling Community my arse, the shud be confined to mekkin journeys at neet on Summer weekends

animallittle3
05-08-2017, 09:28 AM
16 hour trip to Torquay last year when me and JLO had a weeks holiday in the English Riviera .

Set off at 8am from Barnsley bus station and we went with National Holidays , midnight when we arrived due to two accidents on route .

Bar was shut and only thing they left us to eat was a fecking bowl of salad to share around 40 folk , some of whom were knocking on in years .

Next morning we went down for breakfast and one of them Rep's says the coach will be here in an hour to take us for our day trip to Plymouth .

I think abart five went on it .

JLO and me had a stroll into Torquay and found a pub across from the Harbour , sat outside all afternoon in the sunshine , just what the doctor ordered .

Nightmare trip darn there .

Jules88
05-08-2017, 09:51 AM
4 hours 20 minutes yesterday

SBRed48
05-08-2017, 09:56 AM
4 hours 20 minutes yesterday

Smug git. ;D ;D ;D

Dunt rub it in fo them fellow reds set on cooaches at a standstill looizin supping time.

animallittle3
05-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Smug git. ;D ;D ;D

Dunt rub it in fo them fellow reds set on cooaches at a standstill looizin supping time.

Not on many of em SB , we went down to QPR for the opener a few year back with that pub on sheffield road who have ran buses for years , no names mentioned .

Tha's niver seen owt like it , supping neat Vodka n Whiskey at 7am on route , selling cans at £1 a pop n all .

Fine by me don't get mi wrong but if plod had a pulled bus over we'd have all missed 4-0 thumping that we got :-) :-)