05-08-2017, 04:12 PM
but'Champions'League'talk'soon'to'be'heard'on'the' streets'of'wolvo'again':D

Newcy Wolf
05-08-2017, 04:28 PM
:D

How else can you whisper but quietly?

WBA1955
05-08-2017, 05:07 PM
I'think'you'could'be'the'surprise'package'this'sea son.
Not'Wolves'-----YOU':D

mickd1961
05-08-2017, 05:34 PM
I'think'you'could'be'the'surprise'package'this'sea son.
Not'Wolves'-----YOU':D

In fairness Des they deserve to have some optimism along with Villa fans and any other club who have an owner with ambition and a manager with a progressive plan.

Following Albion has become a war of attrition......a lot of us remember the late 70's and early 80's when we were a team that was talked about nationally due to our style of play and our ethos regarding giving ethnic players a chance.

Even that season under Ardiles was exilerating albeit in division three and Mowbray's style of play attracted me to 17 away games which is the most I've ever managed in one season.

Peace may have "grown" the club but he's shafted us royally by selling to this little Chinese runt.

We've enjoyed taking the p I s s for a few seasons.......I think we might need broad shoulders and a chin of granite this coming season!

WBA1955
05-08-2017, 08:14 PM
I'think'Wolves'and'Villa'will'do'well'this'season' Mick,Wolves'have'made'some'good'signings

Palmeras
05-08-2017, 08:41 PM
In fairness Des they deserve to have some optimism along with Villa fans and any other club who have an owner with ambition and a manager with a progressive plan.

Following Albion has become a war of attrition......a lot of us remember the late 70's and early 80's when we were a team that was talked about nationally due to our style of play and our ethos regarding giving ethnic players a chance.

Even that season under Ardiles was exilerating albeit in division three and Mowbray's style of play attracted me to 17 away games which is the most I've ever managed in one season.

Peace may have "grown" the club but he's shafted us royally by selling to this little Chinese runt.

We've enjoyed taking the p I s s for a few seasons.......I think we might need broad shoulders and a chin of granite this coming season!

Peace has sold us down the river with these owners

baggieal
05-08-2017, 08:47 PM

Mick - you are being too polite. Replace The letter R with a C on your Runt and he's certainly one of these. We are no more important to this c unt than his other businesses which are numerous. To be tighter than Peace takes some doing!

Well if we lose to Bournemouth and can see it coming - hopefully the anger will be vented to the w ankers who call themselves the Board. Pulis after all is just a cog in the wheel, and does not manage the purse strings. What an absolute shambles we are!

For the first time ever - losing my patience big time and my anger is with the Board and NOT the manager ( any fecking manager ) who gets the blame for the lack of ambition, lack of quality and lack of feckin everything seen at West Brom.

PS - may even have a bet on Defoe scoring the first goal and can certainly see this happening! One shot from him - BANG! One shot from Rondon and it's the corner flag, if of course the ball is not quickly taken off him first!

Shambles.......................................... ....