PDA

View Full Version : Good result performances can improve

Arab_Wasp
05-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Excellent 3 points today.

Thought our midfield was however too easily bossed and had ICT had more guile with final balls we might have struggled although fair to say Lewis despite looking capable didnt have anything too onerous to save but what he did he did well and looks a quality loan signing.

Impressive volume and numbers from the travelling arabs as well of course as the local Inverness Arabs.

tHeArAb
05-08-2017, 05:08 PM

Thought our midfield was however too easily bossed and had ICT had more guile with final balls we might have struggled although.
Exactly where Fyvie will come in. Someone who can battle for the ball and keep it. We were always going to struggle in midfield with Allardice starting today. He's not ready to be starting games just yet. Can see Flood starting on Wednesday.

shedboy71
05-08-2017, 05:52 PM
I just seen some footage of crowd - 1200!!?? noisey as phuck unfortunately cannot attend many games just now and whilst its for family reasons and things are tough i still missed being up. SRYB well done the 1200 :)

shedboy71
05-08-2017, 05:53 PM

Thought our midfield was however too easily bossed and had ICT had more guile with final balls we might have struggled although fair to say Lewis despite looking capable didnt have anything too onerous to save but what he did he did well and looks a quality loan signing.

Impressive volume and numbers from the travelling arabs as well of course as the local Inverness Arabs.

Hear he came for quite a few cross balls and won them? Was Scobbie ok in CD?

stokearab
05-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Hear he came for quite a few cross balls and won them? Was Scobbie ok in CD?

Hopefully Darrenshedtastic will be along later with his Jeff Stelling esque run down B)

More than I expected, great result, a massive boost to the confidence/feelgood factor. I have a good feeling about this bunch of players..............:heart:

Wonder if there's any chicken breast left?

shedboy71
05-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Hopefully Darrenshedtastic will be along later with his Jeff Stelling esque run down B)

More than I expected, great result, a massive boost to the confidence/feelgood factor. I have a good feeling about this bunch of players..............:heart:

Wonder if there's any chicken breast left?

good old darren cant wait. Great start to season even if i wasnt there

stokearab
05-08-2017, 06:11 PM
good old darren cant wait. Great start to season even if i wasnt there

However, if Darren is indeed Shedka we won't have it because sheddyboy wasn't able to go (nappy alert)

shedboy71
05-08-2017, 06:30 PM
However, if Darren is indeed Shedka we won't have it because sheddyboy wasn't able to go (nappy alert)

I wont even beging to decipher that Stoke - i was actually being serious about darrens update - just want to hear some detail.

Also me being there probably didnt actually influence the result in anyway - haha just wanted to go but still happy as phuck

stokearab
05-08-2017, 06:43 PM
I wont even beging to decipher that Stoke - i was actually being serious about darrens update - just want to hear some detail.

Also me being there probably didnt actually influence the result in anyway - haha just wanted to go but still happy as phuck

Offshore says no, but Darrens style, even trying to hide it, is very like reading Shedka? Shedka has made Darren more earthy and long winded but he affy reminds me of Shedka (who had a baby - hence nappy reference)
More confused now? :?

stokearab
05-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Offshore says no, but Darrens style, even trying to hide it, is very like reading Shedka? Shedka has made Darren more earthy and long winded but he affy reminds me of Shedka (who had a baby - hence nappy reference)
More confused now? :?

Anyway I like them both as Dee slayers ;D

shedka
05-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Darren is a good poster with good reviews on matches he attends, I enjoy reading them as he talks sense and I agree with much of his opinion on the games and players, we aren't one and the same though I assure you

You were right though, minding the wee man was the reason I wasn't there today

shedboy71
05-08-2017, 06:59 PM
Darren is a good poster with good reviews on matches he attends, I enjoy reading them as he talks sense and I agree with much of his opinion on the games and players, we aren't one and the same though I assure you

You were right though, minding the wee man was the reason I wasn't there today

Ah thats the nappy reference from Stoke - LOL!! whoosh over my heid. I think Stoke is saying me, you and darren are same posters XD

or i may have got that totally wrong as well - who cares FTD :)

Arabdad
05-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Good win today but not the greatest performance. Still, a win's a win. Just like the second half against the fun we gave the ball away cheaply when we had possession, with Toshney and Fraser the worst offenders. Lewis" kicking is not the best but his handling was excellent and the way he takes crosses will breed confidence in those in front of him. Defence were all good and Tam Scobie is the sort of no nonsense defender we need. McMullan lead the line well and gave them no peace. Stanton missed a great chance to put us 2 up. Keatings brought a bit of balance to the play but where was McDonald? Briefs didn't have one of his better games. Great numbers and volume from our support. Don't know why ICT supporters bother turning up.

stokearab
05-08-2017, 07:15 PM
Ah thats the nappy reference from Stoke - LOL!! whoosh over my heid. I think Stoke is saying me, you and darren are same posters XD

or i may have got that totally wrong as well - who cares FTD :)

ok I see now why you got confused, my reference to sheddyboy is my nickname for the one and only shedka

FTD indeed, as often as possible and hopefully again this week. Where are they all? It's a mystery

stokearab
05-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Exactly where Fyvie will come in. Someone who can battle for the ball and keep it. We were always going to struggle in midfield with Allardice starting today. He's not ready to be starting games just yet. Can see Flood starting on Wednesday.

Two home league games in a row now. Great chance to get off to a flyer. QOS followed by Brechin

tHeArAb
05-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Good win today but not the greatest performance. Still, a win's a win. Just like the second half against the fun we gave the ball away cheaply when we had possession, with Toshney and Fraser the worst offenders. Lewis" kicking is not the best but his handling was excellent and the way he takes crosses will breed confidence in those in front of him. Defence were all good and Tam Scobie is the sort of no nonsense defender we need. McMullan lead the line well and gave them no peace. Stanton missed a great chance to put us 2 up. Keatings brought a bit of balance to the play but where was McDonald? Briefs didn't have one of his better games. Great numbers and volume from our support. Don't know why ICT supporters bother turning up.

McDonald's suspended.

shedboy71
05-08-2017, 07:42 PM
ok I see now why you got confused, my reference to sheddyboy is my nickname for the one and only shedka

FTD indeed, as often as possible and hopefully again this week. Where are they all? It's a mystery

ok im a bit slow the nicht ;) SRYB

Giant_Jouster
05-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Just home from the game.

We created little and carried very little threat.

Ditto for Icey Tea, albeit they had more possession.

Hats off to Huey aged 19 or whatever he is coming for, and catching crosses. What a breath of fresh air that is!

Not pretty, but a very disciplined performance and a MASSIVE 3 points.

Let's build on this (and I mean in the league - I'll settle for a performance Wednesday, as there is a bigger picture here)!!!

shedka
05-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Two home league games in a row now. Great chance to get off to a flyer. QOS followed by Brechin

QoS won't have a high intensity 90/120 min derby to play on Wednesday so we shouldn't look beyond that, only a couple days recovery

stokearab
05-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Just home from the game.

We created little and carried very little threat.

Ditto for Icey Tea, albeit they had more possession.

Hats off to Huey aged 19 or whatever he is coming for, and catching crosses. What a breath of fresh air that is!

Not pretty, but a very disciplined performance and a MASSIVE 3 points.

Let's build on this (and I mean in the league - I'll settle for a performance Wednesday, as there is a bigger picture here)!!!

GJ you just reminded me of the legendary post on the Fun board a few seasons ago. The title was Just Back Fae Dingwall. It had been a 3pm ko and the post went on around 6pm :):heart:

Giant_Jouster
05-08-2017, 08:04 PM
Stoke. To be fair, that Dee maybe lived on the Black Isle? I'm in Aberdeen. Not Dundee!

stokearab
05-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Stoke. To be fair, that Dee maybe lived on the Black Isle? I'm in Aberdeen. Not Dundee!

Dundee I believe. Gunboat can confirm

GUNBOAT
06-08-2017, 10:06 AM
Dundee I believe. Gunboat can confirm

Posted by Noaharab on Scotland Mad claiming he was just back from Dingwall when the game had actually been played at Dens.One of your Dee diehard's of the message boards but in reality never even knew where his team were playing.He know's more about United than any of us do though,FACT.

Whitfieldarab
06-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Where is Smedkashedtastic's match summary/player ratings?

Mon.

Finger oot:D