PDA

View Full Version : What a phuckin d!ckhead..

Turfmoorspirit
05-08-2017, 06:36 PM
A guy on up the f@ggots wants a refund from Burnley fc for todays game. He used to post on here under the old regime in the name of liesure.. It was a fiver ffs.. The guy runs accy clarets travel for away games and makes a good few bob for doing so. Not sure if he declares his earning but it seems like a good gig for a tax free little earner. If he let a hoodlum on his coach and they kicked off, would he refund the rest of the coach ?
Maybe he should be seeking his refund from our inept police who were in control of todays game..

alfinyalcabo
05-08-2017, 09:31 PM
The police are about as much user a fart in a spacesuit ..

Acido
05-08-2017, 09:39 PM
" What a phuckin d!ckhead.. "

As soon as I saw this thread Turfy I thought ohh no, what have I done or posted now to upset those Burnsley dingles.
Thank phoook its not about me, this time, thats a relief. ;D

Rev72
06-08-2017, 10:37 AM
" What a phuckin d!ckhead.. "

As soon as I saw this thread Turfy I thought ohh no, what have I done or posted now to upset those Burnsley dingles.
Thank phoook its not about me, this time, thats a relief. ;D

I thought the thread was about Alf :O

Hello Alf :heart:

The Bedlington Terrier
06-08-2017, 10:43 AM
A guy on up the f@ggots wants a refund from Burnley fc for todays game. He used to post on here under the old regime in the name of liesure.. It was a fiver ffs.. The guy runs accy clarets travel for away games and makes a good few bob for doing so. Not sure if he declares his earning but it seems like a good gig for a tax free little earner. If he let a hoodlum on his coach and they kicked off, would he refund the rest of the coach ?
Maybe he should be seeking his refund from our inept police who were in control of todays game..

Bit unfair that TMS! Pete who runs Accy Clarets works hard for his corn. He is always helpful and tries his best to get as many Burnley fans to games as he possibly can. Not often I defend anyone on UTC but Leisure is a good lad, but obviously a tight sod if he wants his money back! :O

Turfmoorspirit
07-08-2017, 05:34 PM
Bit unfair that TMS! Pete who runs Accy Clarets works hard for his corn. He is always helpful and tries his best to get as many Burnley fans to games as he possibly can. Not often I defend anyone on UTC but Leisure is a good lad, but obviously a tight sod if he wants his money back! :O Each to thier own ! A phone call to hire x amount of coaches at x amount of £ and charge x amount of £ x 2 for the fans priviledge does not seem hard work to me..;D Like i said a good gig..

The Bedlington Terrier
07-08-2017, 05:37 PM
...and then you have the dick heads who book and can't be arsed to turn up! :(

Turfmoorspirit
07-08-2017, 06:03 PM
...and then you have the dick heads who book and can't be arsed to turn up! :( Does he not take money up front ? Anyway i believe he will get his wish, Burnley are to offer refunds.

The Bedlington Terrier
08-08-2017, 05:42 AM
No you pay on arrival for the coach TMS! Occasionally I have seen as many as ten not turn up.

Anyway like you said, Leisure gets his refund. ££££££££'s :O

sinkov
08-08-2017, 08:19 AM
I think the club are being far too generous, the fans saw half a game, plus the bonus of some crowd trouble. A 50% refund would be perfectly adequate.We are strapped for cash after all.