PDA

View Full Version : View From Brentford

Roygbiv
05-08-2017, 06:41 PM
https://roysviewfrom.wordpress.com/2017/08/05/view-from-brentford/

GrayBlade
05-08-2017, 07:01 PM
We battled but also played plenty of good football today. This lot were in the main a sour bunch who knew nowt and expected it to be a walkover in the pre match view-from and they've just carried on.

I guess this is what happens when a tiny club has a bit of success. High level football and a decent team, but classless lower league fans whole be back down where they deserve to be sooner rather than later.

GrayBlade
05-08-2017, 07:06 PM
At least their fans on Twitter are more gracious. E.g.

Sheff Utd will do well this season - hard-working, defensively solid and played some excellent football. #SheffieldUtd #Brentfordfc

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
05-08-2017, 07:19 PM
There is some mardy ar$e comments in there,first comment pearler,says they were done from a set piece,and the idiot commenting being dissappointed with the atmosphere from the 26k.

Tosser comments.

seanbeanstattoo
05-08-2017, 07:20 PM
Lost all respect for them. We'll rag em at their place on the way to promotion this season.

Roygbiv
05-08-2017, 07:32 PM
At least their fans on Twitter are more gracious. E.g.

Sheff Utd will do well this season - hard-working, defensively solid and played some excellent football. #SheffieldUtd #Brentfordfc

I usually go on Twitter for some comments but just had too many as it was really

Kezman17
05-08-2017, 10:20 PM
How they can say ref was poor for some of their decisions beyond a joke, we played like a rough league 2 team? But was ok for them to get into Samir every time he had ball. Ref was poor overall

Blades on other foot played well from back to front, and Jamal looked class in goal (besides his kicking)

GrayBlade
05-08-2017, 11:35 PM
How they can say ref was poor for some of their decisions beyond a joke, we played like a rough league 2 team? But was ok for them to get into Samir every time he had ball. Ref was poor overall

Blades on other foot played well from back to front, and Jamal looked class in goal (besides his kicking)

I thought the Ref was excellent to be honest. He made me realise just how crap most of the ones League One had been.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
05-08-2017, 11:54 PM
I thought the Ref was excellent to be honest. He made me realise just how crap most of the ones League One had been.

He's been before in 15/16 season Sat 06 Feb against Wigan when we lost 2-0,did the Morcambe away win earlier that season too.

Remember Newcastle not being too happy with him last season at Forest he sent two off in that game.

GrayBlade
06-08-2017, 01:03 AM
He's been before in 15/16 season Sat 06 Feb against Wigan when we lost 2-0,did the Morcambe away win earlier that season too.

Remember Newcastle not being too happy with him last season at Forest he sent two off in that game.

Yep but I couldn't really fault him yesterday could we Chippy? I thought he let the game flow and was mainly inconspicuous, just about all I would ask of a modern Ref.

Katchouro
06-08-2017, 05:27 AM
'Let them enjoy their big day'

xD Yeah Brentford coming to town, the stuff of footballing dreams. Who are they again ?

rodcurrie
06-08-2017, 05:54 AM
Just sour grapes from disapointed fans,nowt worry abart,move on to the next game and let's see if we can actually avoid defeat against Walsall.UTCB

bulmer1889
06-08-2017, 06:13 AM
'Let them enjoy their big day'

xD Yeah Brentford coming to town, the stuff of footballing dreams. Who are they again ?

Had to laugh at that I think only burton coming could be less of a day but their manager means it won't be,hoof and clog it ? wasn't our best by a long way but that has got a bitter taste to it

bulmer1889
06-08-2017, 06:18 AM
The view from the Brentford end

https://mobile.twitter.com/Beesotted/status/893845621764960256/video/1

mahatmafoot
06-08-2017, 09:29 AM
One thing about Pigfiltration, they don't half make it obvious.

shorehamoldboy
06-08-2017, 05:36 PM
sour grapes from a small tinpot club who could only muster 1k fans for the first game of a new season pathetic support

LesHiboux
06-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Harsh. United did what they had to do. Kept it out at one end, and put the ball in the net at the other. I found it an enjoyable match.

Holden_C
06-08-2017, 06:28 PM

It's rather obvious. Every game we play. Sad bast@rds.

sharrowboy2
06-08-2017, 07:57 PM
"out clogged" XD

You're soon going to be found, mark my words. tick-tick - tick...

shorehamoldboy
06-08-2017, 08:04 PM
your hoping sharrowpig boy are you lot hoping youve had your chance and bottled it last 2 seasons the tide is turning and its a red and white tide as you will find out on the 24th of sept utb ftp

mahatmafoot
07-08-2017, 07:42 AM
"out clogged" XD

Didn't realise your mother was a Blade.

blades58
07-08-2017, 07:59 AM
"out clogged" XD

Meanwhile over in La La Land, Carlos had a dream XD

GrayBlade
07-08-2017, 08:09 AM

It might just be 3 or 4 Blades obsessed saddos Mahatma just like we've got on here that do it, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if it is some of the Pigs on here. Same sad ****s that try to rig Twitter votes even if they're not involved, you can see the same group on Porktalk who always bang the anti-Blade drum and at least one definitely posts on here.

Can you image how sad their lives must be if their sole purpose in life it to put down a club that they don't support? Can't have much of a family life away from that can they?

bulmer1889
07-08-2017, 08:24 AM
Every clubs got em gray I see blades on social media who spend more time talkin about the pigs than they do us,I don't get it either all I see of them is what other blades put about them on here and twitter etc the only thing I look for about them is their score as it quite often cheers me up

RonnieWaldock
07-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Thanks as always Roy.
The usual selection of sensible, immature and just silly.

Anyone want to know what the genuine Brentford fans think, go to the link below (hope it works).
Some good reading and listening on this excellent site.

http://beesotted.com/?p=22676

GrayBlade
07-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Every clubs got em gray I see blades on social media who spend more time talkin about the pigs than they do us,I don't get it either all I see of them is what other blades put about them on here and twitter etc the only thing I look for about them is their score as it quite often cheers me up

That's true Bully, but I'm not sure they spend their lives on their forum or try to drum up support to rig any votes involving the United mate. I certainly haven't come across any on forums or Twitter, they were at it again last week because we won the best home kit in the division.