PDA

View Full Version : What the Bristol Fans said ....

EastStandRed
05-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Yes it's back folks , enjoy .....

Fair play to Barnsley fans. Kept singing until the end. Bristol City fans fell asleep - as if after a very hearty lunch. Happy days!

Nice and comfortable win. Pleased to see Bobby continue his form.
Fu ck me though, Barnsley were dreadful.

Barnsley’s defending was laughable, if we had kept up the pace we’d have won by six. They’re relegation material.

Fair play Barnsley fans started singing when you scored in added time

Quality game! Looked stronger, quicker, fitter than Barnsley all over the pitch! More of that for the season ahead please City!

Barnsley why did you have one of your fans playing left back today? 🚽🚽🚽 toilet

That was a relaxing afternoon at the Gate. I rather suspect we learnt more about Barnsley than City, though.

Hats off to Barnsley, for not bringing any defenders down to the Gate for the past 10 years!!

Barnsley were poor but nevertheless City played brilliantly in attack and looked solid in the air at the back. Fantastic start!

I was there. It was buzzing and Reid is amazing. Barnsley were absolute ****

Will be a long season for poor Barnsley i think

Diar or what!! Think they're going to struggle

No BBC5 Live we weren't singing "we are going up" that was ironic Barnsley chants. We were singing "we are top the league" no fake news here

Barnsley fan just asked me for directions I think. Neither of us had a ****ing clue what the other one was talking about

Great result today, some great football first half, Barnsley very poor they need signings fast if they want to stay in this division

City were class mind.... but how **** are Barnsley 😳😳😂😂 genuinely terrible!!!

Barnsley fans must fear the worst this season.

You probably won't see a worst team performance than that of Barnsley this season. City were good though tbf

Barnsley are shi t

Barnsley were shocking deserved what they got fuc k all . looking forward to the rest of the season & the shi t so called big clubs ...

Great energy and momentum in Citys 1st half display.Good 1 touch football. Barnsley keeper made 3 outstanding saves to keep score down

We are just hoping that game ultimately says more about us than Barnsley

So it turns out beating Barnsley at home on the opening day basically means that's the league won.

DOOALI
05-08-2017, 07:45 PM
About sums it up to the way we played

Acido
05-08-2017, 08:23 PM
Yes it's back folks , enjoy .....

Who cares what these brizzler Russell Howard comedy wannabes think about us!! :zzz:

I think we saw last season what most of the other clubs fans think about us. They can all go and..... ;D

EastStandRed
05-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Who cares what these brizzler Russell Howard comedy wannabes think about us!! :zzz:

Don't read it then !

Suffolk Red
05-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Well I care what other fans think as it seems an honest opinion ,I've only seen the highlights on telly but that was poor men against boys .

Acido
05-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Don't read it then !

It wasn't a criticism against this thread of yours Esr (which you should know by now because I always replied to this long running thread of yours on here last season). It was a criticism against their fans negative garbage comments against us, which I care little or nothing about.

bankendbfc
06-08-2017, 07:39 AM
cannot go against what their fans said, we were poo. can only get better roll on tuesday night

Gwynn Thomas vs stum
06-08-2017, 08:29 AM
Sounds about right to me

Romared
06-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Well I care what other fans think as it seems an honest opinion ,I've only seen the highlights on telly but that was poor men against boys .
Welcome Suffolk Red ! Feel free to enter the Predictions league , and of course your own thoughts and views on all things BFC

yorkshireborn
06-08-2017, 11:15 AM
It wasn't a criticism against this thread of yours Esr (which you should know by now because I always replied to this long running thread of yours on here last season). It was a criticism against their fans negative garbage comments against us, which I care little or nothing about.

ya but this time 80% of it was the truth.

Acido
06-08-2017, 03:01 PM
ya but this time 80% of it was the truth.

Yes ok, and I wish I/we could argue with their negative comments this time about our team and performance.
But how many times did we see it on this thread last season, some of the most arrogant and ridiculous comments about us from fans who see it as an insult having to play 'the likes of Barnsley' etc.

Suffolk Red
06-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Thanks Roma , hopefully on a more positive note.

Acido
06-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Heres what a Derby fan has just asked me today on their board...

" Acido. Not being funny but what do your club do with all the money you keep making from your sales. Must be worth a fortune, you've had some really serious money the last two seasons. "

When other fans are saying that about us as well, its a bit of an eye opener isnt't it. :O

animallittle3
06-08-2017, 06:32 PM

" Acido. Not being funny but what do your club do with all the money you keep making from your sales. Must be worth a fortune, you've had some really serious money the last two seasons. "

When other fans are saying that about us as well, its a bit of an eye opener isnt't it. :O

Ah yes the elephant in the boardroom , I hope you told him that it is to sustain the club for a number of years and maintain our very existence .

The number of championship clubs going out of business each year is a real worry .

pass_and_move
06-08-2017, 06:53 PM

Tell em it's a drop int ocean compared to what they have. That should fuel their ego. Oh and if they want they can ram raid (see worra did theer) us and cherry pick our best players for 500k

Acido
06-08-2017, 06:58 PM
Tell em it's a drop int ocean compared to what they have. That should fuel their ego. Oh and if they want they can ram raid (see worra did theer) us and cherry pick our best players for 500k

I noticed they didn't show any further interest in Yids. Maybe we can suggest a swap for him and their experienced striker Darren Bent lol. By the way didn't they also have the former Blunt Jamie Ward, he wasn't a target man but he knew where the net was at this level.

Romared
06-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Jamie Ward decent , big earrd tho , allus injured , from Sheffuld anorl , refused to join us from Chessie , Fkim toohat ;D

animallittle3
06-08-2017, 07:18 PM
He's at Notts Forest isn't he ?

pass_and_move
06-08-2017, 07:24 PM
He's at Notts Forest isn't he ?

I believe so. I wouldn't mind him though. He reminds me of John Hendrie. Little battler with some decent shooting boots. Mind you, we need a bigger striker with more presence

Romared
06-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Yes he's now at Forest , we will see him on Passes 59th :P Birthday at Oakwell B) scabadabadoo O:)

pass_and_move
06-08-2017, 08:13 PM
Yes he's now at Forest , we will see him on Passes 59th :P Birthday at Oakwell B) scabadabadoo O:)

Adda preferred 69 XD