PDA

View Full Version : Tick Tock Le Fun

United4life94
05-08-2017, 09:26 PM
After The Fun got pumped today. If we can sneak a win mid week it could be taxi for Mccann sooner rather than later. Extra incentive to build more momentum after our hard fought 3 points today. Mon United!!! FTD

shedboy71
05-08-2017, 10:17 PM
After The Fun got pumped today. If we can sneak a win mid week it could be taxi for Mccann sooner rather than later. Extra incentive to build more momentum after our hard fought 3 points today. Mon United!!! FTD

I dont care a phuck about mccan or Dundee. lets win to stop the derry rhumba dodgem admin b'stards slavering all over the internet. That would do me.

#20moreyearsbeingthebig team-a spfl league win -champions cup semi -uefa cup final -2 scottish cups -2 league cups euro dream 15 years - in a row and a bucket load o finals then ya derry whanks come back and tell me yer the big team. oh and if you could get some more STs that may help ye pathetic argument.

Doon and taking aim!

SRYB

seenitab4
05-08-2017, 10:27 PM
I'm the kind of "whatever" type of arab who could never really care less what, le fun did or did not do even to the point where i wanted them to finally get promoted and have the derbys back. My days of being an arab were mostly made up of top european futba and cup finals etc so, any tuppence worth le fun wanted to mouth aff about just went straight over my slightly over indulged futba brain! Just no interested. But the sheer bitterness oh these hoodlums has conveyed ones tollerance ti another level (basically dropped to their level!) and just want ti see them lose,lose and lose again so, today was a good start. Maybe Archie Macpherson can get the next gig at dense he's the more expierenced pundit efter ah.
Saturday night piss up!

tHeArAb
05-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Couldnt give a **** whether its a taxi for McCann or not. The longer he stays in the job the better afaic cos he is absolutely not the man for that job and will take them down. As for Wednesday, i absolutely want to pump them. Strongest team out to win the game. Theyre needing shut the **** up, which we'll do. No O'Dea, possibly know Mouse. Hopefullly McDonald in for us and possibly Keatings. Don't know how close Fyvie is but we're needing some dig in the middle. Allardice while being a big unit, isn't ready for that role imo. Flood if he can find form yes but he's been ****e since November.

Arabdownsouth
05-08-2017, 11:13 PM
Couldnt give a **** whether its a taxi for McCann or not. The longer he stays in the job the better afaic cos he is absolutely not the man for that job and will take them down. As for Wednesday, i absolutely want to pump them. Strongest team out to win the game. Theyre needing shut the **** up, which we'll do. No O'Dea, possibly know Mouse. Hopefullly McDonald in for us and possibly Keatings.

The young centre half of theirs, Waddell I think? Went off injured as well today I think.

Dijkstra's moustache
06-08-2017, 04:50 AM
Hey chaps, I loiter on the boards a lot but don't post much - last time I appealed for calm over Jmac's results going south, so my perspective is always open to serious questioning.

First of all the subject 'we won and le fun dinnae' is possibly the best ever written.

Let's be careful though - part of what makes being an Arab so much fun is the banter with the cheep seats across the road, and one of the things that makes me proud to be a fan of football in Dundee (not a Dundee football fan - obviously) is that the light-heated nature that the intercity rivalry is conducted. Watching the ugly sisters spill bile and venom into each other across Weeg makes me glad everyday I'm an Arab.

Let's not lose sight of that. We need the Dee, if only to know just how fortunate we are not be be one of them. It must be awful to wake up everyday and know that 100 yards seperates you from trophies and the ability to win penalty shootouts, so let's make sure we appreciate the contribution of our poor relations. We want them in the top league, so we can play and beat them. We want them to be financially stable so they can go mad and spend money on Argentinian geriatrics once in a while. It takes a special kind of person to not understand the difference between a win and a draw in football and give Neil McCann a job. Let's tell them how special they are, and be a little more tolerant of their (many) faults.

At least they're not Old Firm!

PatterIsLikeWater
06-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Hey chaps, I loiter on the boards a lot but don't post much - last time I appealed for calm over Jmac's results going south, so my perspective is always open to serious questioning.

First of all the subject 'we won and le fun dinnae' is possibly the best ever written.

Let's be careful though - part of what makes being an Arab so much fun is the banter with the cheep seats across the road, and one of the things that makes me proud to be a fan of football in Dundee (not a Dundee football fan - obviously) is that the light-heated nature that the intercity rivalry is conducted. Watching the ugly sisters spill bile and venom into each other across Weeg makes me glad everyday I'm an Arab.

Let's not lose sight of that. We need the Dee, if only to know just how fortunate we are not be be one of them. It must be awful to wake up everyday and know that 100 yards seperates you from trophies and the ability to win penalty shootouts, so let's make sure we appreciate the contribution of our poor relations. We want them in the top league, so we can play and beat them. We want them to be financially stable so they can go mad and spend money on Argentinian geriatrics once in a while. It takes a special kind of person to not understand the difference between a win and a draw in football and give Neil McCann a job. Let's tell them how special they are, and be a little more tolerant of their (many) faults.

At least they're not Old Firm!

Ach awa and dinnae talk pish!

deebuster
06-08-2017, 09:00 AM
I would like to see them go to Admin3, but not before we have swapped places with them .....which would be my prediction for season 2017/18.

Odds ??

SmedDUm
06-08-2017, 09:15 AM
I would like to see them go to Admin3, but not before we have swapped places with them .....which would be my prediction for season 2017/18.

Odds ??

Odds are 17/1 Deebuster.
Utd are 2/1 to finish 1st & Fun 5/1 to finish last. No play-off odds available.

Fun's next 4 games are Accies (a), Aberdeen (a), Hibs (h), Sevco (a).
Only one at Fortress Dump.
Pinocchio to get the backing of the board by early September?

LSArab
06-08-2017, 09:16 AM
Haha. Swapping places must be a good chance. Is there any chance of yet another admin?!? 😂

GUNBOAT
06-08-2017, 03:13 PM
Next week is a huge game at the Superseal for the Dees and Accies,its early days but these fixtures could decide the play off and relegation spots.

offshore_arab83
06-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Couldnt give a **** whether its a taxi for McCann or not. The longer he stays in the job the better afaic cos he is absolutely not the man for that job and will take them down. As for Wednesday, i absolutely want to pump them. Strongest team out to win the game. Theyre needing shut the **** up, which we'll do. No O'Dea, possibly know Mouse. Hopefullly McDonald in for us and possibly Keatings. Don't know how close Fyvie is but we're needing some dig in the middle. Allardice while being a big unit, isn't ready for that role imo. Flood if he can find form yes but he's been ****e since November.

This^^^

Great post

GUNBOAT
06-08-2017, 03:21 PM

Yep post is spot on especially the dig in the middle sentence,that is my main concern that we are a bit lightweight.

ootdoor
06-08-2017, 05:10 PM

Odds ??

Check the nick of Captain Special. You all hoped that would happen last season, we all know how that panned out lol, big lols.

When is Brechin away ho ho ho.

stokearab
06-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Check the nick of Captain Special. You all hoped that would happen last season, we all know how that panned out lol, big lols.

Hha just woke up ya muppet. Last season was last season, we'll see what happens this season. I think you have the fear. And the number of you lot on here just confirms it.

tHeArAb
06-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Just been reading The Mouse touched the ball once in 60mins inside the Ross County penalty box. ****in hell. XD

SmedDUm
06-08-2017, 07:47 PM
What do the Edje & Oor Wullie have in common?
Anyone...?

P.S. Not the obvious answer of the same christian name.

deebuster
06-08-2017, 08:09 PM

Hamilton away. Has the Moose popped around to share a family bucket of fried chicken or two yet?

shedboy71
06-08-2017, 08:09 PM

why hello special one

AussieArab44
07-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Have a read of the funsters "new season" thread nextdoor! They think they've had not a bad start to the season!
Beat twice at home in 4 days by us and Coonty and they think it's "not a bad start because they are 7th in the league.....only because of Alphabetical order!
Ach well the Alphabet beats the corner count !

United4life94
07-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Sorry. I was fishing a bit (is that the same as trolling?) Apologies if so 🤔 I knew one of The derry rhumba would bite eventually but as has been correctly stated....its more about what we do and not dragging yourself down to their level.......but it is really enjoyable though. Thanks Le Fun. Roll on Wednesday. I fancy us to win on penalties but the history books will dictate that it was a draw.

jimmy1893
09-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Sorry. I was fishing a bit (is that the same as trolling?) Apologies if so �� I knew one of The derry rhumba would bite eventually but as has been correctly stated....its more about what we do and not dragging yourself down to their level.......but it is really enjoyable though. Thanks Le Fun. Roll on Wednesday. I fancy us to win on penalties but the history books will dictate that it was a draw.bump or should I say pumped ,enjoy year 2 in division fun ��

Chick A Saw
09-08-2017, 10:48 PM
bump or should I say pumped ,enjoy year 2 in division fun ��

Oh am sure we will! Question is, now your season is over(unless the Scottish Cup draw turns up you trumps), will you enjoy your season?

jimmy1893
09-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Oh am sure we will! Question is, now your season is over(unless the Scottish Cup draw turns up you trumps), will you enjoy your season?

Any season where I don't need to visit the pleasurable delights of Brechin,Greenock and The plastic pitch of Falkirk is always an enjoyable one ��

Chick A Saw
09-08-2017, 11:04 PM
Any season where I don't need to visit the pleasurable delights of Brechin,Greenock and The plastic pitch of Falkirk is always an enjoyable one ��

Gutted that your heading to the plastic of Killie and Hamilton!

stokearab
09-08-2017, 11:11 PM

You should be an expert then because you were doon for a long long time :heart:

SmedDUm
10-08-2017, 10:04 AM
There's a fair chance that last night was as good as it's going to get for the Fun's entire season, it peaked last night, a tad early.
37 bland league games flirting with the foot of the table & two customary early Cup exits to endure.

billymorgan
10-08-2017, 10:11 AM
There's a fair chance that last night was as good as it's going to get for the Fun's entire season, it peaked last night, a tad early.
37 bland league games flirting with the foot of the table & two customary early Cup exits to endure.

Ha Ha :D