PDA

View Full Version : pravda and the lgbt charter

Returnofrros
06-08-2017, 06:34 AM
Seriously I kid you not.

Oh and if you shout get up you big Jessie the thought police gonna get you��

Its they bad mother ****ing christian fundamentalist Texan owners you see.

**** me em just hoping for a derby win Wednesday no Eddie izzard and julien clary to be "derryed oot their nut"

ProvieRd
06-08-2017, 06:49 AM
Couple of things in that post on TDB forum.
The posters name suggests he's actually west coast based just bringing up a single issue so not even a Dee. Personally I'm all for equality but I don't want political topics being forced on me at football. Same with the professional lobbyists and the more than annual give racism the red card stuff.
It's sport and entertainment, never faced this kind of political interference at the cinema or theatre.
As an aside I saw Eddie izzard in Glasgow airport last week 7am and fully dolled up. the only statement he was making with his high heels and full makeup and skirt at that time of the day was look at me!

Returnofrros
06-08-2017, 06:56 AM
K
Couple of things in that post on TDB forum.
The posters name suggests he's actually west coast based just bringing up a single issue so not even a Dee. Personally I'm all for equality but I don't want political topics being forced on me at football. Same with the professional lobbyists and the more than annual give racism the red card stuff.
It's sport and entertainment, never faced this kind of political interference at the cinema or theatre.

Very eloquently put.

I 100% agree.

I also think that unfortunately if you don't think 1 way and 1 way only on the social, moral, ***ual, gender and political issues of the day your a pariah.

Luckily we all have our original "safe space" in our own minds where we can think what we want.

Away to the golf, not sure if they have signed up to the lgbt charter....might ask��

jdfc
06-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Just had a read, they're talking about dolphins, penguins and spiders etc liking the toby, think I'll go stick pins in my eyes

Returnofrros
06-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Just had a read, they're talking about dolphins, penguins and spiders etc liking the toby, think I'll go stick pins in my eyes

Ken what there talking aboot though, loadsa cocks over on Pravda.��

Didnae ken gay penguins adopt though......lg lgb lgbt dundee��

jdfc
07-08-2017, 04:48 PM
It's hard to believe that someone, who used to posted here, but has now found his level of mate next door, reads this and calls It bile, it's a football forum, and they're talking about gay dolphins and spiders that swing both ways, I'm sure he has a hidden agenda, me personally, I don't care if your green brown black, gay straight, bit of both, if you support the Dee your more than welcome at Dens, pity the clown slating us doesn't know how to get to Dens, maybe then I'd listen to his drunken rants.

GB72
07-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Know we all like to slaughter that forum

But phuck me they dont have give out some ammunition, on a week we have possibly 5 centre backs out there discussing gay gorillas and why dolphins adopt penguins

Thank phuck for noah and co on here :)

ProvieRd
07-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Thon Gedee is a real roaster. He's watched a few programmes on tv so now he's an expert on all things LGBT.
So far as I can tell no posts removed here and I can't see what he's on about.
Another made up look at me post from the old boy but at least he kept it reasonably short. Normally he writes a novel to make no point whatsoever

Returnofrros
07-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Just read it.��

Kinda proves my theory only one view is tolerated.

If you want to hear ***ism/genderism (is that a word) or most other isms I wud suggest the loony left tune into any bbc programme after 10pm, any channel 4 programme, radio Scotland 9am-2pm, loose women or just aboot any advert where white working class hetro***uals are generally portrayed as (in no particular order) racist, misogynistic, domestic violence perpetrators, homophobic, islamaphobic, lazy, uneducated, oafish drunks.

GB72
07-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Thon Gedee is a real roaster. He's watched a few programmes on tv so now he's an expert on all things LGBT.
So far as I can tell no posts removed here and I can't see what he's on about.
Another made up look at me post from the old boy but at least he kept it reasonably short. Normally he writes a novel to make no point whatsoever

Boy Geedee no happy

Is he any relation to Tommydoon?

jdfc
07-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Just read it.��

Kinda proves my theory only one view is tolerated.

If you want to hear ***ism/genderism (is that a word) or most other isms I wud suggest the loony left tune into any bbc programme after 10pm, any channel 4 programme, radio Scotland 9am-2pm, loose women or just aboot any advert where white working class hetro***uals are generally portrayed as (in no particular order) racist, misogynistic, domestic violence perpetrators, homophobic, islamaphobic, lazy, uneducated, oafish drunks.

The BBC, who gave us Julian Carey, Graeme Norton, Larry Gracing ect ect, and diversity from every angle, yet we aren't tolerant enough in some people's eyes,

jdfc
07-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Boy Geedee no happy

Is he any relation to Tommydoon?

I see the one with many user names thinks it's all about him, the one who got offended for being accused of receiving a freebie, but slates the SLO for getting a freebie, precious or what.
I see your down to one name on here, your no as smart as you think you are

Returnofrros
07-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Ahhh the topic has been put back in the closet or shud I say moved to general chat......pity.