PDA

View Full Version : Gayle not starting

Zippity
06-08-2017, 02:26 PM
...what's gannin' on there, then? Is he injured or is Rafa making a point about how much we need a striker? If he is injured then Ashley has to stop being an arse about funds and get his f****ing wallet out.

Meanwhile, in other news, it's pissing down in Keswick. Bah.

Jammy89
06-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Well its apparently his hamstrings again.

However, i suspect and this is just my personal thought that a point is being made.

Although having said that and devils advocating my own point XD Mitro has started the last games (i think) so maybe it is something. If it is, we need it sorted ****ing quickly because we can't play till Jan with Riviere and Mitro as out two main striker because Gayle's hamstrings are dodgy.

toptoon
06-08-2017, 11:24 PM
WTF is it with Gayle?

Apparently he is not injured but "is not feeling confident enough to start" according to Rafa. I´m trying hard to see what that means exactly.
We had this after his nipper was born too, mid season.

Rafa reckons he can start against Spurs so why take no part today???

ghostrider
07-08-2017, 07:38 AM
WTF is it with Gayle?

Apparently he is not injured but "is not feeling confident enough to start" according to Rafa. I´m trying hard to see what that means exactly.

Not feeling confident?
I hope to hell it means anything other than his mental state, otherwise we might as well sell him right now.

Jammy89
07-08-2017, 01:10 PM
Not feeling confident?
I hope to hell it means anything other than his mental state, otherwise we might as well sell him right now.

Agreed. If it is mental then we have an issue. He's currently our main striker who has to be switched on. Lets hope this is some sort of ploy to the board - i'm choosing to believe it is. :S

WTF is it with Gayle?

I hope this is a ploy to show how much we need a striker. Really really need one.

pboromag
07-08-2017, 02:03 PM
This is why we need a proper striker get rid of him misyrrtrick and Perez and get proper forwards in

1 sick note
1 head case
1 dreamer

Can't believe we are days away from the start. And this is all Rafa has

andyj73
07-08-2017, 05:20 PM
.. He wants away ..

WTF is it with Gayle?

Jammy89
07-08-2017, 05:54 PM
.. He wants away ..

Not thought of it from that point of view actually.

I don't think it's right but this is certainly another way it can be looked at.

ashingtoon62
07-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Not thought of it from that point of view actually.

I don't think it's right but this is certainly another way it can be looked at.
Jamster just tell Andy to fock off man ,its easier....:D

Jammy89
07-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Jamster just tell Andy to fock off man ,its easier....:D

XD XD

True but why take the easy option XD