PDA

View Full Version : O/T FAO Stokie Boy

GUNBOAT
06-08-2017, 04:34 PM
How you doing mate?,a few question's for you if that's ok.

1 Are you in Spain A,to work,B cos you have retired, or C you are on the run B)?.

2 Where about are you in Spain?,have you got a spare room B)?.

3 Have you severed all ties with Stoke?.

4 When are we meeting up for a pint?,will it be in Dundee or Spain? B).

SmedDUm
06-08-2017, 04:40 PM

1 Are you in Spain A,to work,B cos you have retired, or C you are on the run B)?.

5 Mind if I tag along if it's Spain? This Betfred is taking it out of me & could do with a break.

stokearab
06-08-2017, 05:01 PM

Hey GB...........

a combination of all 4 maybe! Just trying to survive this megaheat (sorry) and the village fiesta started last night, lasts a week and they party to 4 or 5 in the morning so sleep is a wee bit tricky to plan out. I did try to change my username to Arab_Mada but it was a bit complicated. Enjoyed my time in Stoke, it's not as bad as people make out.
Not missing the UK although it's a bit of a detour for black pudding, and they havn't invented seedless grapes yet. On the plus side I'm now on locals rates at my local and it's 2.50 euros for a pint.
I do work but try to put as little effort in as I can. I find myself thinking about Halleys on match days around 2 as a couple of pints of 80 in there was a real pleasure to savour and the Dees in there look jealous 24/7. I'm hoping to get a pass out in October so will try to take in a home game and buy you one.

The crime here makes Dundee look very quiet, but luckily I'm not wanted back home so it's ok. I keep up to date with a wee read of the Courier most days, but it takes about 60 seconds......B)

If you've not seen ***y Beast can highly recommend it - link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KHEM7Z45do

GUNBOAT
06-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Cheers for the info mate and liked the film clips too.

shedboy71
06-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Cheers for the info mate and liked the film clips too.

you doing this regularly for out of town posters? would be a laugh - like it a bit like TEKs old posts