PDA

View Full Version : Team to start against Morecambe ?

Romared
06-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Mine would be 4 4 2
Townsend
Mc Carthy
Pearson
Mc Donald
Pinnock
Hammil
Moncur
Mallan
Hedges
Payne
Brown

animallittle3
06-08-2017, 05:10 PM
I'd be giving Bradshaw the nod myself Roma , a couple of goals could do wonders for his confidence but pretty much agree with the rest of the team .

Romared
06-08-2017, 05:18 PM
I would love Bradshaw to hit some form too, maybe come on for either Payne or Brown after 70 mins ? Then knock 2 in to win the game ,

animallittle3
06-08-2017, 05:32 PM
I'm currently watching Bolton v Leeds and Gary Madine in particular .

Look the bloke is one complete bell end and a bad dressing room egg and I wouldn't want him here period .

The point I'm trying to make is that he's the type of partner who would benefit Bradshaw greatly .

Strong lad and decent hold up play and someone who you can play off , old fashioned type forward if you like .

perkytyke
06-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Davies
Pearson
Pinnock
Macdonald
Yiadom
Hammil
Williams
Mallan
Hedges
Payne
Bradshaw

Davies needs to be in so he can bond with his defence.
Pinnock needs to play as Jackson is toss.
Pearson needs to be seen to see if he fits the bill.
Hammil needs to play as he is the one that makes the team tick.
Mallan is he injured? Not even on the bench at Bristol.
Hedges was good when he came on at Bristol so deserves a start.
We need someone big and strong up front so Payne should start.

Transfer list Mowatt and Jackson and bring someone else in for them they just are not good enough!

animallittle3
06-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Davies
Pearson
Pinnock
Macdonald
Yiadom
Hammil
Williams
Mallan
Hedges
Payne
Bradshaw

Davies needs to be in so he can bond with his defence.
Pinnock needs to play as Jackson is toss.
Pearson needs to be seen to see if he fits the bill.
Hammil needs to play as he is the one that makes the team tick.
Mallan is he injured? Not even on the bench at Bristol.
Hedges was good when he came on at Bristol so deserves a start.
We need someone big and strong up front so Payne should start.

Transfer list Mowatt and Jackson and bring someone else in for them they just are not good enough!

I'd be looking to offload Mowatt too perky , maybe part of a swap plus cash deal with someone .

Romared
06-08-2017, 06:14 PM
It seems hard , Mowatt hasent played much , i personally don't rate him , is he worth keeping or moving on ? Donny Rovers would be good , local lad , I'd wish him well , but hope he gets his finger out at Oakwell , over to you Mr Mowatt

animallittle3
06-08-2017, 06:27 PM
It seems hard , Mowatt hasent played much , i personally don't rate him , is he worth keeping or moving on ? Donny Rovers would be good , local lad , I'd wish him well , but hope he gets his finger out at Oakwell , over to you Mr Mowatt

I don't think Hecky even knows where to play him roma .

Ponte_Steve24
06-08-2017, 06:36 PM
He played off a striker during his best spell under Redfearn at Leeds.

Acido
06-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Ok Id try the 4-4-2 again...

I don't really see the point in playing Townsend unless we have to, so Id keep Davies in.
I think Jackson is on his last chance now, and this might be the right time to replace him with Pinnock. Put Pearson in and drop Yids, and sell him immediately if possible.
Have Hammill & Hedges out on the wings, with Moncur and Mallan in the middle. Time is almost up for Mowatt now, hes been disappointing to be honest. And go with both Bradshaw & Payne together, and see what Ugbo can do as a fresh pair of legs from about 65 mins onwards.
There, simples!! :D

Romared
06-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Townsend cost us a fair bit Acido remember ? He's got great potential too , not played much i agree , but neither had Davies , give him some game time , it would be a big mistake if we let Townsend go i reckon ? Will see , young Walton probably needs game time too , so it's catch 22 for Hecky :? I'm hoping our own youngsters are ready soon , good to see Jared Bird in the squad at Brissle , where was Mallan tho ?

POGGYWELL
06-08-2017, 10:36 PM
One game in and one possible two scapegoats appearing already absolutely amazing the kind of backing these young lads will be looking for.
Bring back Wiseman please just for the course.

animallittle3
07-08-2017, 08:19 AM
One game in and one possible two scapegoats appearing already absolutely amazing the kind of backing these young lads will be looking for.
Bring back Wiseman please just for the course.

Mowatt isn't really in the category of green horn footballer , plenty of games behind him at Leeds and he was signed in January to boot , he's only moved 15 kin miles down the M1 , simply not good enough so far , it is what it is .

If Jackson makes a championship centre back I'll gladly hold my hand up and eat humble pie , he came last season as well let's not forget .

Hecky's even admitted himself not all of them will be good enough and won't make it .

Wiseman wasn't good enough either along with many more in that team , that's why we were relegated .

animallittle3
07-08-2017, 08:50 AM
I'm with Roma regarding Townsend , I'd play him in all our cup ties this season , that may only be two games but it could be 7 or 8 with a bit of luck .

You never know when the lad maybe needed , Davies sent off or injured during a game perhaps , give him some proper match time instead of him coming on cold .

Ponte_Steve24
07-08-2017, 08:56 AM
What would be so bad about spending a couple of million on the right player? Sam Morsy from Wigan surely would be worth the money. Penny pinching is going to cost us big style. I didn't agree with a lot of things Hecky said and how he went about it. However, he has a point about the types of player we need to be signing.

Maybe the board are looking at Moncur, Mowatt and Bradshaw thinking Heyup your not the best judge pal. He is still the manger and if they aren't going to trust his judgement anymore. Get rid and get someone else in before the window shuts. Otherwise it's too late and you might as well wait until january.

POGGYWELL
07-08-2017, 09:20 AM
I'm not a Mowett fan far from it he's simply being played out of position. I'm convinced he as signed to play in a 4-5-1 line up just behind the striker.

For some reason we seem to be reluctant to play this formation so hes put wide right and leaves Hammill on the bench. In a 4-4-2 I would have him on the bench.

The big question for me is why did we sign him after selling three players in January that were comfortable in 4-4-2
this could well be another career going down the pan.This lad his s decent footballer and the reason for his recruitment should be questioned.

As for Wiseman he wasn't at the club when were relegated and it was a certain Tom Kennedy who was the scapegoat that season.

animallittle3
07-08-2017, 09:21 AM
What would be so bad about spending a couple of million on the right player? Sam Morsy from Wigan surely would be worth the money. Penny pinching is going to cost us big style. I didn't agree with a lot of things Hecky said and how he went about it. However, he has a point about the types of player we need to be signing.

Maybe the board are looking at Moncur, Mowatt and Bradshaw thinking Heyup your not the best judge pal. He is still the manger and if they aren't going to trust his judgement anymore. Get rid and get someone else in before the window shuts. Otherwise it's too late and you might as well wait until january.

At this moment in time I don't see a spark up front steve , nothing , zilch .

Even Bolton yesterday carried a threat with Madine and Le Fondre .

The chances of us landing a striker or two from our normal market are slim heading towards impossible , they'd be here already wouldn't they ? .

No point sitting on your hands hoping for a miracle , time to get pro active and be brave , brave enough to back your judgement .

I have more time for people who at least have a go and show some minerals and fail rather than those that sit on the sidelines and do nowt .

We have a huge problem up top , every last man jack can see it , cast the feckin net further or pay the price further down the line .

asbin
07-08-2017, 09:22 AM
I can't believe some posts on here. One league game and some are slagging off players and even Hecky. WTF !!! We have a new team FFS. Most of the players we've signed have never played in championship. Give them a chance to get to know each other. Let's see where we are in January.

animallittle3
07-08-2017, 09:23 AM
I'm not a Mowett fan far from it he's simply being played out of position. I'm convinced he as signed to play in a 4-5-1 line up just behind the striker.

For some reason we seem to be reluctant to play this formation so hes put wide right and leaves Hammill on the bench. In a 4-4-2 I would have him on the bench.

The big question for me is why did we sign him after selling three players in January that were comfortable in 4-4-2
this could well be another career going down the pan.This lad his s decent footballer and the reason for his recruitment should be questioned.

As for Wiseman a wasn't at the club when we're relegated and a certain Tom Kennedy was the scapegoat.

He didn't finish the season poggy but he started it that year .

animallittle3
07-08-2017, 09:35 AM
I can't believe some posts on here. One league game and some are slagging off players and even Hecky. WTF !!! We have a new team FFS. Most of the players we've signed have never played in championship. Give them a chance to get to know each other. Let's see where we are in January.

Nobody is above criticism asbin , Hecky included .

He made a right dogs dinner of the team on saturday and he's better than that .

He's far from got everything right in the recruitment area too , the jury is still out on Moncur , Mowatt , Bradshaw and Jackson , the QPR lad didn't work out either , these aren't new recruits , we are looking for these players to step up this season .

We lost 4-2 at Ipswich last season on day one but nobody as far as I can remember slatted anyone , different performance and we were very competitive with the nucleus of a settled side , miles away from Saturday's effort .

Heads dropping and no leadership is worrying on day one with what should be a young team full of enthusiasm at least .

SBRed48
07-08-2017, 11:02 AM
Been rackin mi eead an aar can't thinkar eny experienced British frontline beeasts that wi ev enuff brass fo.

Time to look abrooad? Big Stan type. Germany, Hungary, Poland, France ?

animallittle3
07-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Been rackin mi eead an aar can't thinkar eny experienced British frontline beeasts that wi ev enuff brass fo.

Time to look abrooad? Big Stan type. Germany, Hungary, Poland, France ?

Ponte_Steve24
07-08-2017, 12:11 PM
I'm not overly keen on the idea of this Mamadou Thiam. He hasn't exactly set the world alight. Rumoured to be a seven figure fee as well.