PDA

View Full Version : All we need

arab_plumber
06-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Is a strong player up front and I'd say Ray has built a squad that should be looking to win the league easily,fair play to him after the poor signings last season as it's certainly looking much better so far.
It will still take a while for the team to gel fully with a few players still not match fit yet.

Our mission this season is maintaining the strong home record but not losing the away games with yesterday being an excellent away win ,a strong solid back 4 is the key and the early sign are positive with praise to the young keeper especially.

It simply has to be our season.....

stokearab
06-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Is a strong player up front and I'd say Ray has built a squad that should be looking to win the league easily,fair play to him after the poor signings last season as it's certainly looking much better so far.
It will still take a while for the team to gel fully with a few players still not match fit yet.

Our mission this season is maintaining the strong home record but not losing the away games with yesterday being an excellent away win ,a strong solid back 4 is the key and the early sign are positive with praise to the young keeper especially.

It simply has to be our season.....

And there was me thinking you'd been sucked into a U bend and died B) Welcome back AP and keep the faith! Positivity works...:P