PDA

View Full Version : O/T: No one won the FA Community Shield this year.

TerryTheTerror
06-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Football should create a way to separate teams in such circumstances.

GUNBOAT
06-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Agreed London giants and Dundee derby end in draw'a yet again,we need a sensible solution to these 90 minute stalemates but no one has yet found an answer.The best i can come up with is the team with the most corners is awarded the tie.That would give the Dees 8 Scottish,9 League and 12 Fizzy Cups but i'm comfortable with that.

stokearab
06-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Agreed London giants and Dundee derby end in draw'a yet again,we need a sensible solution to these 90 minute stalemates but no one has yet found an answer.The best i can come up with is the team with the most corners is awarded the tie.That would give the Dees 8 Scottish,9 League and 12 Fizzy Cups but i'm comfortable with that.

If its a draw after extra time on Wednesday I just hope we've forced enough corners to win it. I'm hearing we're using jumpers for goalposts as their strimmer has broken down.

Jedi u-Knighted
06-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Is it not 3 corners a penalty and the losing team can get rushy in.? (for those old enuf to remember).

SmedDUm
06-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Was it not the boy who brought the tub's team that always won after 2 and a half hours each way, roughly 27-a-side & the score lost count & being argued over after 25 minutes.

It's my tub* & WE won.

* a full-leather paneled football with a laced-in bladder weighing several pounds when wet.

stokearab
06-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Mind when the captain's chose sides from all the available lads taking turns?

shedboy71
06-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Football should create a way to separate teams in such circumstances.

XDXDXDXD

Likey Button pressed

shedboy71
06-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Is it not 3 corners a penalty and the losing team can get rushy in.? (for those old enuf to remember).

corners are underated - according to someone on here last week....

shedboy71
06-08-2017, 08:07 PM

oh my phucking hoaring sides....Utd mad is on fire the nicht!!

LSArab
06-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Hilarious initial post Terry.

Need to beat the Fun in 90 minutes on Wednesday - don't know otherwise how football authorities would sort it out...

Probably problem for funsters is they remember the days when cups were decided on the toss of a coin - only way to give them more chance