PDA

View Full Version : WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE IS BACK Sat 12/07

phild
06-08-2017, 07:00 PM
The new 2017/18 Premiership season begins on Saturday and with it comes a new season of the Prediction League.

All the regular predictors of previous seasons are invited to take part together with hopefully many more new challengers.

The title is currently held by Prando who I'm sure will not be giving up his title of Prediction League Champion that easily.

I will post a separate thread stating the rules and fixtures.

I will post the WBA fixture(s) about 2 days before kick off wherever possible.

All you need to do is post your prediction of the WBA fixture. Most Points are awarded to anyone who successfully predicts an EXACT SCORE and fewer points are awarded for a CORRECT RESULT. All these points will be tallied throughout the season. The winner will receive the title of WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE CHAMPION together with a trophy which you can proudly display in your garden shed.

So with that its Best of luck.

Q165
06-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Phil. I'm going away and will miss Bournemouth, Burnley and Stoke. I want to have a crack and have my guesses ready. What should I do?

Any other games?

phild
06-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Hi Q

There may be a Monthly double in there somewhere. But nevertheless if you wish to post the scores for those 3 games of Bournemouth Burnley and Stoke in advance then I will ensure they will get recorded. Post them on this thread if you wish or on the official thread on Thursday if you are still around.

Q165
06-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Thanks Phil. I will post the three on Thursday and will have a random stab at a possible monthly double