PDA

View Full Version : meanwhile on the comedy channel...

waalsendmick
07-08-2017, 09:33 AM
.... a huge thread developing about Rafa being at breaking point, about to leave.

some Journo on Twitter, claimed to have spoken to Rafa after the Preston friendly (over 2 weeks ago)

the Mackems are having a real old chat about it.

even though Rafa has signed 3 players, done a talk in at NINE bar and made extensive comments after yesterday's game.

I don't doubt Rafa is frustrated, he has made that plainly clear. but I don't think he is ready to walk away.

anyhoo, if you want a detailed update, RTG is the place to go for your NUFC news.

Kal
07-08-2017, 10:39 AM
They are desperate for him to leave (despite him being shyte and relegating us)

Mackems !

Jammy89
07-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Aye. Says alot about some of them really.

pboromag
07-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Aye. Says alot about some of them really.

Rafa is at breaking point

I'm in Dubai with the people that told me about Rafa and his connection to the takeover and Rafa thought it would be done before the start of the season and if not he had money

Neither has happened

Let's see what happens if we go into the game against spuds and get embarrassed

ex_pat_magpie
07-08-2017, 02:05 PM
There never was a takeover in the offing.

Jammy89
07-08-2017, 02:07 PM

I'm in Dubai with the people that told me about Rafa and his connection to the takeover and Rafa thought it would be done before the start of the season and if not he had money

Neither has happened

Excellent - have a nice holiday.

It still says more about them though.

Kal
07-08-2017, 03:52 PM
There never was a takeover in the offing.

Twas a canny little ruse though.

ex_pat_magpie
07-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Twas a canny little ruse though.

That's all it was Kal.

andyj73
07-08-2017, 04:38 PM
.. Yet another Mackem thread .. Expect this to have the highest thread count. You lot love a bit of Sunderland ..
.... a huge thread developing about Rafa being at breaking point, about to leave.

some Journo on Twitter, claimed to have spoken to Rafa after the Preston friendly (over 2 weeks ago)

the Mackems are having a real old chat about it.

even though Rafa has signed 3 players, done a talk in at NINE bar and made extensive comments after yesterday's game.

I don't doubt Rafa is frustrated, he has made that plainly clear. but I don't think he is ready to walk away.

anyhoo, if you want a detailed update, RTG is the place to go for your NUFC news.

toptoon
07-08-2017, 05:13 PM
.. Yet another Mackem thread .. Expect this to have the highest thread count. You lot love a bit of Sunderland ..

......says the Mackem posting on our board...

andyj73
07-08-2017, 05:18 PM
.. And the OP has been on RTG .. Most of the posters on here are on RTG man.
......says the Mackem posting on our board...

TheOtherTerryMac
07-08-2017, 05:22 PM

Aye and they say the Mackems are obsessed Andy, beats the $hit out of me

Nice to see you posting as your a born and bred Geordie just got lead astray

Kal
07-08-2017, 06:10 PM

Don't you mean highest post count ? Meanwhile the mackem toon forum is up to 15 pages and 300 posts. :O

toptoon
07-08-2017, 08:05 PM

Iīll have a read of it now and again but I donīt post, canīt see the point because anyone posting differently gets called a mag and shouted down. You canīt say the same for yourself on here.

waalsendmick
07-08-2017, 08:13 PM
I wouldn't post on there. I only read the thread in question cos one of my SAFC mates at work asked me about Rafa being ready to walk out, as he was reading it at bait time.

I'm so sorry my obsession with SAFC leads me to having my bait at work with lads that support them.

ex_pat_magpie
07-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Aye and they say the Mackems are obsessed Andy, beats the $hit out of me

Nice to see you posting as your a born and bred Geordie just got lead astray

Aye, unfortunately he followed his Ma instead of his loyal Da.

HughieG
07-08-2017, 08:42 PM

Neither has happened

So in other words; your friends weren't right when they said that a Chinese consortium would 'definitely' take over? Great bunch of liars you're hanging out with ;)

NorthernRock
08-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Excellent - have a nice holiday.

It still says more about them though.

XD XD

Yeah just like he's clearly going to enjoy the upcoming season...

I think it's great that we have people on the board who go on holiday with people connected to the club because it means we'll have all the latest news on actual information like transfers, plans etc and not just the usual twitter *******s with subjective talk like unrest, rumours etc... Oh wait...

toptoon
08-08-2017, 11:08 AM

d

Sniff.....sniff.......

NorthernRock
08-08-2017, 12:05 PM
I'm detecting strong hints of bull**** tbh XD XD

pboromag
08-08-2017, 01:39 PM
These never said it would define happen. It Rafa was
Lead
To believe it would

There is an offer on the table it is being over seen by ragas connections

There was a meeting last week

The club asked for money to show how serious they were i.e. A deposit type payments which was going to be used for new players
But it wasn't forth coming

Rafa feels like he is in the middle of a war he can't win

I.e. Loose loose

waalsendmick
08-08-2017, 01:58 PM
the longer this drags on, the more worrying it becomes.

one thing we all agree on and understand, is, Mike Ashley does not care who he upsets if he believes he is right, he will stick to his guns.

also, there is no denying we already have approx 30 players, we are only allowed to use 25, so why would he sanction the purchase of 2 or 3 more.

andyj73
08-08-2017, 06:13 PM
.. You started the thread saying that you didn't think he would go .. Never took you as a fickle fella mind Mick ..

the longer this drags on, the more worrying it becomes.

one thing we all agree on and understand, is, Mike Ashley does not care who he upsets if he believes he is right, he will stick to his guns.

also, there is no denying we already have approx 30 players, we are only allowed to use 25, so why would he sanction the purchase of 2 or 3 more.

waalsendmick
08-08-2017, 07:04 PM
as more and more rumours circulate, it is only natural to worry.

I still don't think he will leave, but there are definitely causes for concern.

EVERY football fan is fickle, it's almost impossible to not be!

Nufc24Mag
09-08-2017, 11:40 AM
Don't you mean highest post count ? Meanwhile the mackem toon forum is up to 15 pages and 300 posts. :O

They must of got bored of the rafa post that was 100+ pages

Kal
09-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Nope, still top of the board with 51 pages and 1000 posts.