07-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Thank goodness, had to be done.

http://dufc.co/news/coll-donaldson-departs-tannadice/

DerryJungle
07-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Straw hats and trumpets.

offshore_arab83
07-08-2017, 12:39 PM
F ucking yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best news this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GFLower
07-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Never looked good enough at this level. Will we now sign Quinn?

SmedDUm
07-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Never looked good enough at this level. Will we now sign Quinn?

Chances are we will sign Quinn but I'll tell you this, he better be blooming good.
Such was the furore to get rid of CD a replacement with a zimmer frame would have been welcomed.
If I read 'Donaldson out, Quinn in' once, I read it a hundred times.
What happens if he turns out to be sh!te, usually takes about three and a half weeks on here?
No pressure Paul.

deebuster
07-08-2017, 12:53 PM
yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss .....the last of Jackies projects goes......York City?

shedboy71
07-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Fantastic news!!

Mr_Brightside
07-08-2017, 01:47 PM
Had high hopes for him when he signed, came to us at the worst ever time and didn't take his chance whenever he was put in the team. Nice lad whenever I met him and the boys only 22 so hope he does alright for himself, recon he'll end up at livi. Arabest Coll.

Now Raymond over to you, I see Quinn is still training with us. If signed do we throw him straight into the derby?

shedka
07-08-2017, 02:15 PM
I wish him well in the future, despite not getting much game time or being popular he seemed to like the club and his celebrations at Falkirk showed that

If we got Quinn now that would be extra nice

dundeeunitedfc83
07-08-2017, 03:20 PM
Some of the absuse he got was ****ing cringe worthy, getting booed when coming on etc, he obviously gets paid well to do this job and tbh probably doesn't realise how lucky he is but I will never condone our own players getting booed it's borederline embarrassing! (With special exception of gunning incident)

Arabdownsouth
07-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Some of the absuse he got was ****ing cringe worthy, getting booed when coming on etc, he obviously gets paid well to do this job and tbh probably doesn't realise how lucky he is but I will never condone our own players getting booed it's borederline embarrassing! (With special exception of gunning incident)

Yeah agree with that. He wasn't very good and glad we've finally moved him on but no one deserves that

shedboy71
07-08-2017, 03:26 PM

agree no place for that ever - wish him well he was a daft laddie at times but maybe he will grow up

ianharab
07-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Agree have never and would never boo our own players , don't honk he is very good but good luck to him wherever he ends up

shedboy71
07-08-2017, 04:32 PM
I have to admit it i did say i think there is a player in both him and Durnan. I actually thought he would have been the one to make it. That was during some real bad coke drink fulled fortnight haha - anyway what do i know he wasnt very good.

stokearab
07-08-2017, 05:33 PM
Another wee piece in a jigsaw that is starting to have a nice look to it :)

offshore_arab83
07-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Will never forgive him for the fresh air swipe to f uck our record

Chick A Saw
07-08-2017, 08:25 PM
Will never forgive him for the fresh air swipe to f uck our record

Was that v St Mirren after a very poor throw in?

I will still stand by what i said about thinking there was a player in there, but he had no feckin chance being constantly played on the left. But i will question how much attention he did apply to the game in hand when he was able to pick out something my laddie said which Col replied to.

SmedDUm
08-08-2017, 07:43 AM
Was that v St Mirren after a very poor throw in?

I will still stand by what i said about thinking there was a player in there, but he had no feckin chance being constantly played on the left. But i will question how much attention he did apply to the game in hand when he was able to pick out something my laddie said which Col replied to.

Maybe he's just very perceptive. He was criticised for larking about too. Thou shall not lark. Good luck Coll Donaldson anyway.

RAM1971
08-08-2017, 08:05 AM
It didn't work out for Col Donaldson with us. He was only 19 or 20 when Jackie signed him hoping in time to turn him into a million+ signing. There's no harm in wishing him all the best for the future. Just think of what he was likely promised when talked into signing for us in the first place? That was the time of the conveyor belt leading to the shop window.

Off you go Col and good luck!

bobafett
08-08-2017, 04:36 PM
I think we're all expecting Quinn to sign now. Thought it might have been done today....

Jim_Jam
08-08-2017, 05:25 PM
i never forgave him when he got sent off against St Johnstone and he was dressed and leaving with his girlfriend from the stadium at the same time as the fans. Obviously Mixu wasn't wanting him to hang around. I thought that guy doesn't give two fycks for United.