PDA

View Full Version : it Carnt be reyt cannit ?

Romared
07-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Strong rumours Winnall coming back on loan ;D would you have him back ?

Jules88
07-08-2017, 06:09 PM
No! Backwards and not what we need as a destructive influence in the dressing room if rumours were right last time.
Pigs at the ready !

asbin
07-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Never going to happen

DOOALI
07-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Made his own STY f++k him it's getting from bad to worse

Ponte_Steve24
07-08-2017, 07:20 PM
I'd welcome him back as a proven goal scorer.

perkytyke
07-08-2017, 07:39 PM
I've heard this today as well from a Wendy fan!!!! He didn't even manage to get splinters in his rear on Saturday at Preston so I can see this as being a goer?
I'm hoping it's just people putting 2 & 2 together and getting 6! But personally I'd sooner have Mido back......this would not be a good move by Hecky and would cause massive unrest in the camp and in the stands!
For me he is a pig and has chosen his sty he shouldn't be allowed to come crawling back for game time ever end of!

POGGYWELL
07-08-2017, 07:48 PM
Put that nonsence to bed and try this for nonsense:

The potential incoming players are a mixture of permanent signings and loans, according to The Star.

One loanee who is close to a move to Oakwell is Swansea City’s Ollie McBurnie, although the club have to wait for the Premier League outfit to finalise their squad.

Further afield a deal to lure Ligue 2 frontman Mamadou Thiam is edging ever closer. The Dijon forward bagged eight goals whilst on loan at Clermont last term, with a near seven-figure sum believed to be the asking price for the player.

Huddersfield Town’s Joe Lolley is another player the club are keen to bring in.

SBRed48
08-08-2017, 07:58 AM
Winnall worra disruptive influence last time even when things wo gooin reyt forrim on the pitch.

'Id cause all kinds a bother let loois among the young 'uns we have.

Leeav 'im to rot in the straw he is lying in and count his money.

Ponte_Steve24
08-08-2017, 08:37 AM
People say he was a disruptive influence and caused division amongst the squad. That squad has been dismantled now. Bring him in and make him captain for me. At least he's a character.

DOOALI
08-08-2017, 09:13 AM
I personally wouldn't want ANY player who left especially him who in earlier posts I have always said was over rated and had his goals put on a plate and some of them he fluffed goodbye and good riddance

Ponte_Steve24
08-08-2017, 09:27 AM
No ones biting lol. I think without Hourihane's wicked delivery he's lost. Hence him not getting a look in at Sheff Wed.

animallittle3
08-08-2017, 09:35 AM
He's got a big ego hasn't he , nowt wrong with that if tha backs it up with goals like he did while he was here .

What probably made him here is the reason he won't return , slightly cap in hand isn't it ?
I just don't see it myself , the dressing room may be different but Hecky and ourselves are still here .

Walking away to that lot for big bucks and returning he because tha's failed , doesn't fit .

Mind you then again I could be reading him wrong and he could be so brassed faced he wouldn't give a feck .

This in my mind would be a last throw of the dice signing on both sides with relegation looming and himself totally frozen out at Wendy training with the youth team .

We aren't quite there yet ..............!!!

Are we ??

Ponte_Steve24
08-08-2017, 09:39 AM
You never know what's going off down the road Animal. He might be training with the kids and as for us. It might be last throw of dice if we're about to spend a seven figure sum on a player that's scored 8 in 34 for a french ligue 2 side.

animallittle3
08-08-2017, 09:46 AM
You never know what's going off down the road Animal. He might be training with the kids and as for us. It might be last throw of dice if we're about to spend a seven figure sum on a player that's scored 8 in 34 for a french ligue 2 side.

Well Hecky loved him , first name on the team sheet , never left out or rested and allowed to be ten ton around the club and possibly never pulled up for it .

By contrast Hammill spits the dummy out once and he's the anti christ .

Guess you just never know do you steve .

Ponte_Steve24
08-08-2017, 09:52 AM
I definitely think we're seeing a few chinks in Hecky's armour Animal.

animallittle3
08-08-2017, 10:05 AM
He needs some people around him he can trust steve .

He's not quite there yet with the Fergie and Wenger total domination of a club game , people worked for Fergie and not Man Utd if tha gets mi drift .

Cut throat business , Disco and Hassell will be chomping at the bit to take it on behind the scenes , the clubs fecked him over on promises not delivered and there's a hint of him getting undermined .

All this with the owner terminally ill , a new young team he has to get winning football games asap .

Bet his fecking heads baked steve .

Ponte_Steve24
08-08-2017, 10:15 AM
Agree mate. You'll always have that problem though when you create a conveyor belt system for managers. It's no coincidence that near enough all the back room staff have some affiliation with the club. It's a boot room if you like.

You only have to look at Simon Davey allegedly stabbing Andy Ritchie in the back. Then Flitcroft not following his old mukka out of the door.

POGGYWELL
08-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Is this all a wind up or a start of a genuine "Heck Out Campaign"
Unbelievable Jeff you can't be serious.

EastStandRed
08-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Winnall shouldn't come within 10 miles of this club unless he's playing against us

animallittle3
08-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Agree mate. You'll always have that problem though when you create a conveyor belt system for managers. It's no coincidence that near enough all the back room staff have some affiliation with the club. It's a boot room if you like.

You only have to look at Simon Davey allegedly stabbing Andy Ritchie in the back. Then Flitcroft not following his old mukka out of the door.

Aye that wouldn't tell em where a blackies nest was would you .

When you wield the type of power Fergie had then you can rest easy .

Who else could have got rid of half his team in one summer after just completing a double ?

Backing Cantona to the hilt when everyone else wanted him out of the club .

Beckham and Jap Stam outed on a point of who is the gaffer around here .

Fergie ran the show because he put trophies in the cupboard and earned the club millions , nobody dare feck Fergie over .

He had to earn the right though , if he'd have tried it on in 1989 he would have got the sack .

Be careful how you go Hecky .

animallittle3
08-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Is this all a wind up or a start of a genuine "Heck Out Campaign"
Unbelievable Jeff you can't be serious.

Who said Hecky out poggy ?

EastStandRed
08-08-2017, 11:40 AM

That's what the club are trying to create isn't it . A kind of boot room rather than managers going and taking every fker with em. Good plan

Ponte_Steve24
08-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Poggy I don't think it would take much of a campaign mate. Have you listened to his last two interviews? Digs at the ownership won't get you right far.

I've said before I'll take him or leave him. It matters not to the powers that be what I think anyway. I wouldn't be too bothered if he did leave or get the sack. I thought he could have done a lot of things differently tactically even allowing for loss of players.

I'll say this though if I'd spouted my mouth off I'd expect some repercussions. Especially after airing dirty linen in public as he has.

POGGYWELL
08-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Exagerating a bit there Ponte.

Ponte_Steve24
08-08-2017, 12:17 PM
Poggy when we were ar soled by Bristol City at the weekend. I had a drunken rant being fickle as I am called for the club to get rid. I don't want him sacking simply because I can't think of anyone else who can do a better job. He also comes across as a decent bloke.

Simple fact is that under the current regime and plan. Even Jose Mourinho would struggle.

POGGYWELL
08-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Better the devil you know then for now.

Romared
11-08-2017, 12:56 PM
Winnall and Foresthairy had a training ground bust up yesterday , Rad deedah news , Carlos trying to defuse the situation , " he likes players who show fight "

Ponte_Steve24
11-08-2017, 01:21 PM
Fighting each other for a place on the bench.

SBRed48
11-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Gerram darn artside Corner Pin on Setdi Neet forra feyt-off. No blades / shooters bruv.

Ponte_Steve24
11-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Int corner pin a pub for those that like sinking pink into brown XD