PDA

View Full Version : Extended highlights on Sky.

GrayBlade
08-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Just a heads up for anybody who has Sky and is not aware that you can download around 12 minutes extended highlights of every Championship game. I've just watched ours, it was good to look back at it even though they managed to edit out Clarke's miss.

Apologies to those who were already aware, but based on a few Blades I know, they'll be plenty out there who weren't.

UTB

bulmer1889
08-08-2017, 10:23 AM
As usual I'm one who isn't aware is it on sky sports catch up ?

GrayBlade
08-08-2017, 10:32 AM
Yes Bully. Sky Sports>Football>EFL

Actually, I've just watched the Pig's game and now I feel a bit guilty complaining about Sky missing out Clarke's effort. They've obviously missed out all of there's.

blades58
08-08-2017, 12:29 PM
Yes Bully. Sky Sports>Football>EFL

Actually, I've just watched the Pig's game and now I feel a bit guilty complaining about Sky missing out Clarke's effort. They've obviously missed out all of there's.

lol XD

Chips1889
08-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Just a heads up for anybody who has Sky and is not aware that you can download around 12 minutes extended highlights of every Championship game. I've just watched ours, it was good to look back at it even though they managed to edit out Clarke's miss.

Apologies to those who were already aware, but based on a few Blades I know, they'll be plenty out there who weren't.

UTB

Gray, just been on Sky and highlights only 2.22 minutes mate.

RonnieWaldock
08-08-2017, 12:52 PM

On the computer it is only the short version, but you can download the extended version (12-13 minutes) via your Sky box and watch it on the TV.

Hope this helps.
P.S. Thanks Gray for the tip.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
08-08-2017, 12:55 PM

UTB
Clark's dissallowed goal would be the only reason for me to see more than whats already been shown,just so i could freeze play.

tomytony
08-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Thanks GB, watching now.

Bugger-There's someone in 'my seat' :)

Holden_C
08-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Thanks GB, watching now.

Bugger-There's someone in 'my seat' :)

If there's anyone under your seat, two guesses which BM poster it could be. You could donate the second guess to charity I'd wager.

GrayBlade
08-08-2017, 02:44 PM

You must have looked in the wrong place Chippy. It's 11 minutes mate minus the opening Ads which is why I thought I'd mention it.

Go to Catch up TV then Sky Sports then Football then EFL and select the match you want to download in HD or SD.

GrayBlade
08-08-2017, 02:49 PM
For those who haven't got Sky, I've just found out that the same 10 minutes+ highlights are available free on our website in the iFollow section.

You need to register but don't need to provide and card info and you can watch it on PC or IPad etc. Weather for not it'll remain free I don't know but for now it is. UTB.

GrayBlade
08-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Clark's dissallowed goal would be the only reason for me to see more than whats already been shown,just so i could freeze play.

I'd like to have seen that shot from Fleck early in the second half that just seemed to miss top right from where I was sitting, but it's always good to see a bit more of Dem Blades.

Ayamonteblade
08-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Cheers Gray :) another plus point to being back in the Championship - proper coverage on telly and reports in the national press.

bulmer1889
08-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Glad I wasn't the only one not had chance to even download it yet never mind watch it

tomytony
08-08-2017, 03:41 PM
If there's anyone under your seat, two guesses which BM poster it could be. You could donate the second guess to charity I'd wager.

:)

Woodward Fan for number two????????????.

He was always charitable- if you agreed totally with anything he said

rodcurrie
08-08-2017, 03:46 PM
On the computer it is only the short version, but you can download the extended version (12-13 minutes) via your Sky box and watch it on the TV.

Hope this helps.
P.S. Thanks Gray for the tip.Will ya be callin for a glass pre game in't Railway tomorrow Ronaldo? UTCB

RonnieWaldock
08-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Will ya be callin for a glass pre game in't Railway tomorrow Ronaldo? UTCB

It all depends Rod, on what time I can get down to BDBL and that's dependent on what time someone else can get back from Manchester. It would be nice though - so I hope to see you there - if poss.

Chips1889
09-08-2017, 08:01 AM
You must have looked in the wrong place Chippy. It's 11 minutes mate minus the opening Ads which is why I thought I'd mention it.

Go to Catch up TV then Sky Sports then Football then EFL and select the match you want to download in HD or SD.

Ta very much Gray.