I'd go with;

Lewis
Logan O'Connor Arnason Considine
Tansey Shinnie
Wright Christie GMS
Maynard

subs; Rogers, Reynolds, Harvie, McLean, Rooney, Storey, Stewart

I'll assume Rooney fir - if not, Stockley on bench
As bad as Kari Arnason was, I'll hope it's lack of match sharpness, so start him again - besides, Reynolds is at least as bad.

It'll likely be a right battle - Hamilton are hammer throwers and that amateur pitch will be as dry as a nuns f@nny

medw1311
08-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Given Wright is nae long back from a hamstring injury (and I believe it was still bandaged/strapped on Sunday) I'm nae sure Deek will risk him on that pitch.

Pauldolski10
08-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Maynard having previous cruciate injuries may not be risked on the shiit park. Rooney definitley out

medw1311
08-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Ref for this one is Nick Walsh, can't say I know much about him but liking this snippet.....

"Walsh was the fourth official at Pittodrie last Saturday as Motherwell lost to Aberdeen, and he rubbed McGhee up the wrong way with his general demeanour throughout the match.

Walsh also intervened late on to ensure that Bobby Madden sent off ‘Well captain Keith Lasley, after the referee had initially taken a yellow card from his pocket for the midfielder’s challenge on Kenny McLean."

kigoretrout
08-08-2017, 01:16 PM
I'd go with;

Lewis
Tansey Shinnie
Wright Christie GMS
Maynard

subs; Rogers, Reynolds, Harvie, McLean, Rooney, Storey, Stewart

I'll assume Rooney fir - if not, Stockley on bench
As bad as Kari Arnason was, I'll hope it's lack of match sharpness, so start him again - besides, Reynolds is at least as bad.

It'll likely be a right battle - Hamilton are hammer throwers and that amateur pitch will be as dry as a nuns f@nny

Can Scott Wright play on the right wing ? I'd stick Stewart there. We need a couple of early goals to kill them off and unsettle them. The longer it goes on we start getting nervy and that godawful pitch comes into play.

rico94
08-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Can Scott Wright play on the right wing ? I'd stick Stewart there. We need a couple of early goals to kill them off and unsettle them. The longer it goes on we start getting nervy and that godawful pitch comes into play.

I think he can play on both wings, one of the goals he scored at Partick he was on the right wing, plus he seems to be right footed.

afc1903mad
08-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Ref for this one is Nick Walsh, can't say I know much about him but liking this snippet.....

"Walsh was the fourth official at Pittodrie last Saturday as Motherwell lost to Aberdeen, and he rubbed McGhee up the wrong way with his general demeanour throughout the match.

Walsh also intervened late on to ensure that Bobby Madden sent off ‘Well captain Keith Lasley, after the referee had initially taken a yellow card from his pocket for the midfielder’s challenge on Kenny McLean."

Pretty card happy.

Averages 4 Yellows per game, with a red every 3.
117 games as ref, 431 Yellows, 31 reds.

Might not be so good for the Hamilton hammer throwers

kigoretrout
08-08-2017, 01:52 PM
I think he can play on both wings, one of the goals he scored at Partick he was on the right wing, plus he seems to be right footed.

Ok happy with that. I would maybe go with Stewart first of all with the option of Wright coming on if that's not working.

Aldo1983
08-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Canning is a thick *******...

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40867178

Don_Corleone
08-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Lewis
Logan arnason Reynolds considine
Tansey shinnie
Stewart Christie GMS
Storey

Think he might go with this, giving O'Connor and McLean a rest and not risking wright and Maynard for the full game. A start would do Storeys confidence some good as well.

GlezgaRed
08-08-2017, 06:16 PM
I reckon McInnes will go with

Lewis
McLean Shinnie
Stewart Christie GMS
Stockley

Wouldn't be adverse to seeing McLean rested and Tansey starting aswell as Storey being giving a start instead of Stockley, Maynard & Wright shouldn't be risked if the pitch could cause them injuries unless we need them on to get the winner.

RedStarTorphins
08-08-2017, 07:41 PM

Teacher at a local school, Uddingston Grammar, about 5 miles from the stadium.

Do you think we'd ever have a teacher at a Bridge of Don school reffing one of our games?

sheepcrooky
08-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Lewis
Logan arnason Reynolds considine
Tansey shinnie
Stewart Christie GMS
Storey

This, but O'Connor instead of Reynolds. Need to get a settled back 4 to create some stability and understanding.

Think he might go with this, giving O'Connor and McLean a rest and not risking wright and Maynard for the full game. A start would do Storeys confidence some good as well.

Higgins09
08-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Reynolds won't start on that surface with his dodgy knees.

87kilos
09-08-2017, 01:28 PM
Where is the best place to park around the stadium/nearby?

andoplzcumbak
09-08-2017, 01:59 PM
F*ck me it sounds like we've half a team that can't play on that surface!
Canna wait tae see the back o these hammer throwing dirty c*nts and their sh*te pitch.

tuna
09-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Where is the best place to park around the stadium/nearby?

Park in the council headquarters car park on the main road near to Sainsburys...

just off Caird Street and its a 5 min walk to the stadium!!

tuna
09-08-2017, 03:44 PM
is it £10 to get in tonight?

RedStarTorphins
09-08-2017, 04:24 PM
is it £10 to get in tonight?

£10 adults
£5 concessions (over 65 & under 18)
Very reasonable

Don_Corleone
09-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Anyone know if there'll be a full match replay on RED TV later tonight?

Or is that only if the video is being show live in the first place?

Wondering whether to try avoid the score until later on if the full game is replayed...

macattack
09-08-2017, 05:34 PM
That's caught me on the hop early Team news :O Team news already in think we have 1 change from Sunday Reynolds in for Arnason! so
Lewis
Logan O'Connor , Reynolds , Considine
Tansey Shinne
Christie Mclean Wright
Maynard
Subs Rogers,Stewart,GMS,Arnason,Stockley,Harvie,Storey

COYR make it 2/2 for the week V Hamilton :)

peter_ssb
09-08-2017, 05:40 PM
That's caught me on the hop early Team news :O Team news already in think we have 1 change from Sunday Reynolds in for Arnason! so
Lewis
Logan O'Connor , Reynolds , Considine
Tansey Shinne
Christie Mclean Wright
Maynard
Subs Rogers,Stewart,GMS,Arnason,Stockley,Harvie,Storey

COYR make it 2/2 for the week V Hamilton :)

no offence but what does Maclean have to do to be dropped ? though I think he is better suited to the no10 roll so this team may suit him, however thats also Christie's best position

DonVincenzo (The II)
09-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Storey's confidence whiped off him again then.

surprised at that, thought he would take the initiative and play him from the start. The boy needs games

Aldo1983
09-08-2017, 05:50 PM
To be fair, that team won against Hamilton on Sunday and it's a cup we should be trying to win.

rico94
09-08-2017, 05:54 PM
I'm starting to think McInnes doesn't rate Arnason he certainly seems determined to make the O'Conner Reynolds partnership work.

Unless Arnason is still not 100% match fit.

rico94
09-08-2017, 05:56 PM
no offence but what does Maclean have to do to be dropped ? though I think he is better suited to the no10 roll so this team may suit him, however thats also Christie's best position

He is one of McInnes favourites who is un droppable.

Considine being the other one.

foreveradon
09-08-2017, 05:58 PM
I'm starting to think McInnes doesn't rate Arnason he certainly seems determined to make the O'Conner Reynolds partnership work.

Doesn't look match fit at all

macattack
09-08-2017, 05:59 PM

Didnae think that possibly Arnason age he can play 2 games in 4 day maybe ? I thought we would revert back to our side from last Thursday so little bit surprised GMS & Stewart dont start!

Stavros39
09-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Arnie must be needing minutes but perhaps DM is just not wanting to gamble with him as he is our oldest player

Stavrum
09-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Didnae think that possibly Arnason age he can play 2 games in 4 day maybe ? I thought we would revert back to our side from last Thursday so little bit surprised GMS & Stewart dont start!

Agree with Arnason with age and fitness. Expect he will get last 20 minutes.

Wright put the fear of god in them on Sunday, so McInnes was always going to start him.

Personally, I would of liked to of seen McLean dropped and Stewart or GMS start.

The great thing now is you look at that bench and we have so many options t change a game, both in defending a lead or chasing a game. And still have Rooney to come back!

Feck_the_Huns
09-08-2017, 06:21 PM
Any streams, guys? I'm trying Sports Devil - Dimsports on Kodi via Fire Stick but all live TV is giving me an error message right now, no stream available

macattack
09-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Any streams, guys? I'm trying Sports Devil - Dimsports on Kodi via Fire Stick but all live TV is giving me an error message right now, no stream available

Don't think there is any :( is it on the old fashioned wireless anywhere :)

Hairdrier
09-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Don't think there is any :( is it on the old fashioned wireless anywhere :)

Yass McLean

1-0

Aldo1983
09-08-2017, 07:31 PM

Bump

GlezgaRed
09-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Yass McLean

1-0

Hopefully spur him onto his game from now on !!

afc1903mad
09-08-2017, 07:32 PM

Still want him dropped? ;)

erchieplum
09-08-2017, 07:35 PM
away to give up on radio as really don't care about the minute by minute dundee derby then GOAL!! McLean
Twitter quick with Kenny's goal from a wright cross. Aberdeen fc twitter much better than BBC live text version

macattack
09-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Still want him dropped? ;)

I have Just seen who scored for us :D

macattack
09-08-2017, 07:43 PM
away to give up on radio as really don't care about the minute by minute dundee derby then GOAL!! McLean
Twitter quick with Kenny's goal from a wright cross. Aberdeen fc twitter much better than BBC live text version

Aye too right I have given up with the BBC Scotland Radio as well!

thebeachend
09-08-2017, 08:02 PM
"Despite a long trip down from the north-east in midweek, Aberdeen fans are outnumbering the home support 1,956 to 812 at New Douglas Park.

They are also the happier of the two supports at the moment, with Kenny McLean's goal giving them a half-time lead".

From the BBC, quite an effort. Would you not just want to chuck it and go back playing for Hurlford in the Ayrshire league rather than this ridiculous team called Hamilton. 812 home supporters for a top flight side!

The Trading Sheep
09-08-2017, 08:22 PM
"Despite a long trip down from the north-east in midweek, Aberdeen fans are outnumbering the home support 1,956 to 812 at New Douglas Park.

They are also the happier of the two supports at the moment, with Kenny McLean's goal giving them a half-time lead".

From the BBC, quite an effort. Would you not just want to chuck it and go back playing for Hurlford in the Ayrshire league rather than this ridiculous team called Hamilton. 812 home supporters for a top flight side!

Thats embarrassing...

Hope they get relegated, bring nothing to Scotlands top league, as poor as that league is

Hairdrier
09-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Ft 1-0

Aldo1983
09-08-2017, 08:35 PM
That'll do.

erchieplum
09-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Happy with that , hopefully no injuries after playing on that pitch

Mek
09-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Happy enough with that. Hamilton always a tough game to go to and at least seems no one picked up any injuries on that ****e pitch.

rico94
09-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Draw coming up,what's the chance sevco at home to Livingston.

The Trading Sheep
09-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Draw coming up,what's the chance sevco at home to Livingston.

very high chance of that indeed

macattack
09-08-2017, 08:44 PM
So thats us through who are we going to get in the draww ? im going for one of the grusome twosome away in glasgow :(

sheepcrooky
09-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Hope we get Celtic at Pittodrie. Probably best chance we have of winning the trophy.

GlezgaRed
09-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Ross County into extra-time, hopefully a tough energy sapping 30 minutes of extra-time for them before our game on Saturday.

GlezgaRed
09-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Hibernian away is my guess.

macattack
09-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Away to Ross Country or Motherwell glad i was wrong :)

erchieplum
09-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Hoping for Ross county .. haven't done that trip yet.
Sevco get an away tie !!!!!!! they have to travel almost 3 miles !!!

rico94
09-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Motherwell away,am I right in saying the last 2 times we have won the league cup (95 and 14) we have beaten Motherwell away in the quarter finals.

Lucky omen possibly?

Edit if we win of course XD

RedStarTorphins
09-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Motherwell away,am I right in saying the last 2 times we have won the league cup (95 and 14) we have beaten Motherwell away in the quarter finals.

Lucky omen possibly?

Edit if we win of course XD

Two trips there in 3 days likely.
My guess is we'll be Thu night on TV for cup & im sure the league game there on Sunday is TV too.
That'll have a bad effect on the crowd.

87kilos
09-08-2017, 10:20 PM
For the McLean haters he was the best man in a blue shirt, maybe let him play in blue as he was by far and away the best man in an Aberdeen shirt. Don't recall McLean ever winning so many headers in a game and his overall play was excellent. No doubt the haters will deny this.

Joe Lewis, can't see him being at Aberdeen beyond January, we are so so lucky to have him. Brilliant goalkeeper, brave, commands his box, organises the defense and a great shot stopper.

Rest of the team were all pretty lethargic and lacking any real urgency. Even Shinnie wasn't quite at the races tonight.

O'Connor looks more assured every game but Reynolds is looking more and more bombscare material which is worrying. Considine still drifting in and losing his position and man, needs to concentrate and stick to the basics. Also was very aware tonight how many times Shay was left utterly exposed at the back.

Greg Stewart and Storey did well when they came on, Stewart should have scored at least one. GMS not sure he touched the ball.

Overall an ugly win but it's a win and another clean sheet.

bpdon
09-08-2017, 10:25 PM
It is certainly not a surprise, but that made for some tough viewing tonight. Accies didn't give is a millisecond to play any football and gave us a couple of scares near the end.

Much like Sunday, it was a fairly average performance with the odd flash of class. A wins a win though. Good to finally see us score a goal at the Superseal Superbowl on my 3rd visit.

KIWIRED
10-08-2017, 12:23 AM
Will take 1 -0
Well done boys
1956 Red Army - great away support best in Scotland by a mile

KIWIRED
10-08-2017, 12:32 AM
Joe Lewis contact extension in the bag all signed up

Honestly, would not sell for less than 4 Million ( He is that good )

Great player

Pacman1903
10-08-2017, 06:06 AM
A belated yaaas min. Just found oot the score as i was in the air.

Bring on the 'well.

Fit date is that

TartanIvor
10-08-2017, 09:16 AM
For the McLean haters he was the best man in a blue shirt, maybe let him play in blue as he was by far and away the best man in an Aberdeen shirt. Don't recall McLean ever winning so many headers in a game and his overall play was excellent. No doubt the haters will deny this.

I have no idea what game you watched but McLean was having a nightmare off a game he must have forgotten that he had a blue top on as his passes seemed to find a red shirt all night if he had not scored he would have been hooked at HT
Great pace from Wright to set up the goal

87kilos
10-08-2017, 09:44 AM
I have no idea what game you watched but McLean was having a nightmare off a game he must have forgotten that he had a blue top on as his passes seemed to find a red shirt all night if he had not scored he would have been hooked at HT

Absolute horse manure. Best player in blue.

Pacman1903
10-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Absolute horse manure. Best player in blue.

Pretty obvious whos numero uno for abuse this season

Aldo1983
10-08-2017, 10:58 AM

Takes the heat off Maynard, Stockley and Considine. We need a **** keeper.

rico94
10-08-2017, 11:36 AM

McGinn's gone so it has to be someone I suppose.

To be fair I reckon Shinnie and Lewis are the only first team players who dont get abuse on forums.

kigoretrout
10-08-2017, 12:11 PM

Were you the boy that was sitting a couple of rows behind me blethering a load of s..t evey time Mclean allegedly did something wrong and calling him a Hun at one point? Kenny was one of the few that had a decent game.

Stavros39
10-08-2017, 12:12 PM
I'd give maynard another couple of games if he still hasn't scored by after dundee game I'll start to worry. But hopefully May will be coming before August 31st

TartanIvor
10-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Were you the boy that was sitting a couple of rows behind me blethering a load of s..t evey time Mclean allegedly did something wrong and calling him a Hun at one point? Kenny was one of the few that had a decent game.
no I was not but im not the only one that thought he was having a mare off a game

Landvetter83
11-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Is there any highlight footage of the game anywhere?