PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's match likely to be waterlogged

sidders
08-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Scunny has had exactly the same weather as sunny Scarborough today. Hardly any holes in the sky. Anyone thinking of making the trip needs to do a double check.

Old_pie
08-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Scunny has had exactly the same weather as sunny Scarborough today. Hardly any holes in the sky. Anyone thinking of making the trip needs to do a double check.

Well they'll need their heads checking anyway :O, and whatever happens it's likely to end up being a damp squid.

countygump
08-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Well they'll need their heads checking anyway :O, and whatever happens it's likely to end up being a damp squid.

If I'm honest, I can't see anything but a 3-1 or 4-1 defeat anyway. Scunny have a decent squad.

60YearsAPie
08-08-2017, 04:32 PM
If I'm honest, I can't see anything but a 3-1 or 4-1 defeat anyway. Scunny have a decent squad.

Which of Scunny's team do you think is gonna score the own goal then, gumpy?

arnapie
08-08-2017, 05:36 PM

It's called supporting your team.

Better than sitting on here whinging and whining.

ancientpie
08-08-2017, 05:52 PM
It's called supporting your team.

Better than sitting on here whinging and whining.

Fair play if you've got the time & the money, personally I wont bother "sitting on here whinging & whining" but will have an early night in preparation for a 4.00 am alarm & will check the score in the morning.

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
08-08-2017, 10:49 PM

Thanks for the warning