PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Yates

Wooderson
09-08-2017, 07:34 AM
Thought he was excellent last night - big, strong, committed, and took his goal well. Just what we were missing at Coventry. Looks a shrewd acquisition. Special mentions to Fitzsimons, Forte and Dickinson too, three players who really took their chance to impress.

Feeling a lot better after Coventry!

Notts78
09-08-2017, 08:19 AM
I agree about Yates. I think KN would liked to have played him Saturday but after 1 training session probably felt loyalty toward those already established at the club.
I think most thought that Saturdays team was not our strongest. The beauty of the cup game being so early is that KN has been able to look at most of the squad in competitive games and can now see what is what. Or at least I hope he does. He has big decisions to make all around the side... I would imagine 3 changes to last nights side...
Tootle and Duffy back in and possibly Ameobi for Stead. Time will tell, and it depends on how the lads that played 120 minutes recover.
Well played Notts, well played.

Bridg4d_Pie_
09-08-2017, 08:55 AM
So much better I hope all the doubters just back off and let Nolan get on with the job.

macstop
09-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Thought he was excellent last night - big, strong, committed, and took his goal well. Just what we were missing at Coventry. Looks a shrewd acquisition. Special mentions to Fitzsimons, Forte and Dickinson too, three players who really took their chance to impress.

Feeling a lot better after Coventry!

Thought Elliot Hodge did well after coming on for Hawkridge as well.

countygump
09-08-2017, 09:24 AM
So much better I hope all the doubters just back off and let Nolan get on with the job.

Agreed. 2nd bottom in the League and out of the League Cup as well. Jeeezzzz, we're flying. ;D

DomdomPie
09-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Agreed. 2nd bottom in the League and out of the League Cup as well. Jeeezzzz, we're flying. ;D

Only 3 points off automatic promo though... and more time to concentrate on the league! ;D

The-Mac pie
09-08-2017, 09:33 AM
So how many out there would take a bet that we finish in the bottom half of the table

Old_pie
09-08-2017, 09:50 AM

I thought AH was budgeting on the £10,000/win - that was his rationale for supporting the competition and having the "refund a not-a-proper-supporter his season ticket" argument.

60YearsAPie
09-08-2017, 10:02 AM
I thought AH was budgeting on the £10,000/win - that was his rationale for supporting the competition and having the "refund a not-a-proper-supporter his season ticket" argument.

Aren't you getting your Carabaos and your Checkatrades mixed up?

Old_pie
09-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Aren't you getting your Carabaos and your Checkatrades mixed up?

Yep! :?

Notts78
09-08-2017, 10:19 AM

Ha... nothing like having a go and fcuking it up when you get your facts wrong old boy