PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

Gwynn Thomas vs stum
09-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Any news on when we'll get the walking wounded back. Although I didn't see them all clicking straight away, I thought we wouldn't be far away from a settled side after the friendlies, first match(which I expected to lose) and a nice cup tie.
Although I agree we should get 1 more attacker in, I think we should give brown and hedges more game time this season.
With Lindsey, Pearson, McDonald and pinnock I reckon an experienced loan until Christmas to help them through should do the trick.
Injuries back and a little time and we'll hare up the table.

Ponte_Steve24
09-08-2017, 09:16 AM
Is Stevie Mallan injured?

Jules88
09-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Pretty much the view I had Gwynn. Were doom and gloom and after the two matches we are in that mood rightly.... squeaky b*m time, will they won't they gel or not? We've a few out and from what I saw of Lindsay at Rochdale he WILL be a key player in defence. Isgrove will give us a bit of zip and things will look better in a months time.

Glass half full

anstonred
09-08-2017, 11:19 AM
I don't understand the Mallan situation! A sub last night but others preferred - does anyone know what it's about? I haven't seen Lindsay yet and, after last nights defending, hope he's the answer

POGGYWELL
09-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Looking at that training footage last week out of the blocks he looked a little off the pace.

Romared
09-08-2017, 03:42 PM
That shouldn't be the case surely Poggy, he was the first of the many signings, done all pre season, so he probably has an injury ? Be nice to Hear Hecky mention him at some point too and keep fans informed about him , he never gets mentioned why ?

animallittle3
09-08-2017, 09:48 PM
That shouldn't be the case surely Poggy, he was the first of the many signings, done all pre season, so he probably has an injury ? Be nice to Hear Hecky mention him at some point too and keep fans informed about him , he never gets mentioned why ?

He's one of them who Hecky thinks is w@nk and Baz brought him here :-) :-) :-)

Ponte_Steve24
10-08-2017, 05:16 AM
Slightly worrying thing is Hecky's seen em' all train and Mallan was one of the first ones in the door. Your jesting Animal but does Hecky think he's ****?