PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Mansfield away - question from swedish fans

swedishnottsfan
09-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Hi!

My name is Per and I'm a Notts fan. 😜Me and my friend Fredrik has been over three times before to watch a game and now we ate planning another trip. This time we have receuited another fan in black and white. BUT we were thinking about watching tje away derby against Mansfield but dont know if we can, how does the ticket purchase usually work for the away derbies? is it at all possible for us to buy tickets. Unfortunatly we havent bought seasontickets, since we live in Stockholm, but we are proper fans who loves Notts! 😜

Best wishes!
/Per

tarquinbeech
09-08-2017, 12:37 PM
Hi!

My name is Per and I'm a Notts fan. 😜Me and my friend Fredrik has been over three times before to watch a game and now we ate planning another trip. This time we have receuited another fan in black and white. BUT we were thinking about watching tje away derby against Mansfield but dont know if we can, how does the ticket purchase usually work for the away derbies? is it at all possible for us to buy tickets. Unfortunatly we havent bought seasontickets, since we live in Stockholm, but we are proper fans who loves Notts! 😜

Best wishes!
/Per

As far as I am aware, away tickets will go on general sale about 2 weeks before any away match, unless things have changed there is no need to be a Season ticket holder.

Some times you can buy tickets, on the day, at the away ground itself.....HOWEVER, Mansfield away will almost certainly be sold out BEFORE the game because they are our closest rivals AND it is a smallish ground with only the one stand (behind the goal) available for Notts fans holding 1,800......tickets will definitely be sold out a week before the game......my advice is to watch the news on the Official site or pick a home game instead.

DelroyFacey22
09-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Tickets for Mansfield away usually go on a priority sale first to season ticket holders don't they? I imagine they will go on general sale though but there's a high chance it will sell out and there will definitely be no chance of buying a ticket on the day at the ground.

Elite_Pie
09-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Tickets for Mansfield away are usually prioritised. Season ticket holders get first option, then Lifeline and official supporters club members, then general sale. There are usually a fair amount left for general sale, so just keep an eye on the official site for the relevant dates. They should sell out before the day.

upthemaggies
09-08-2017, 02:24 PM
A great fixture to pick, but not the easiest one to plan in advance for.
Lincoln City at Meadow Lane a week earlier would be a decent alternative but if you can get tickets for Mansfield then that would likely be a more memorable experience, even if we lose - which we usually do against them these days.

i961pie
09-08-2017, 07:29 PM
If I were you I would write to Alan Hardy and explain your support and where you are from and I would think he would save 3 tickets for you. For people who are dedicated and are prepared to travel that far you deserve them-imo.
Although I'm sure there will be some on here who might disagree.

uysapie
09-08-2017, 07:36 PM
If I were you I would write to Alan Hardy and explain your support and where you are from and I would think he would save 3 tickets for you. For people who are dedicated and are prepared to travel that far you deserve them-imo.

That;s an excellent idea.

tarquinbeech
09-08-2017, 08:50 PM

......plus, if all three of you are blonde and fill out a Hooters t-shirt nicely, you will definitely get my vote

ps I fit nicely nicely into a Hooters t-shirt....but some might disagree!!

swedishnottsfan
09-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Ha ha! ��

swedishnottsfan
09-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Thanks for that! Happen to have his email? ��

tarquinbeech
09-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Thanks for that! Happen to have his email? ��

Not his e-mail.....but he is a twitter freak.....try https://twitter.com/bigalanh5?lang=es

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
09-08-2017, 11:28 PM
If big al can give away tickets to begging Nottm florest fans on twitter then I'm sure as hell he can sort out some of our own that are travelling across Europe to watch a game !

uysapie
10-08-2017, 05:44 PM
If big al can give away tickets to begging Nottm florest fans on twitter then I'm sure as hell he can sort out some of our own that are travelling across Europe to watch a game !

You would bleddy hope so.

tarquinbeech
10-08-2017, 11:00 PM
You would bleddy hope so.

Good PR if Alan answers and gives them the VIP treatment.

swedishnottsfan
11-08-2017, 05:50 PM
Good PR if Alan answers and gives them the VIP treatment.

He did answer right away so looking good! Top man!!!! �� Now just have to finalise our flights and other arrangemens for the trip so hope to see you guys there!

tarquinbeech
11-08-2017, 05:59 PM
He did answer right away so looking good! Top man!!!! �� Now just have to finalise our flights and other arrangemens for the trip so hope to see you guys there!

Nice one...COYP