PDA

View Full Version : Free Drink

Johnny on the spot 1
09-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Our owner going to buy us all a free drink on the first home game again . Free ( 3 ) players would be better , 😉

Pugmitch
09-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Wow! Yet another generous gesture that brings out the cynic in me. Don't think for one minute the owner will be writing a cheque though!
If this is the best the PR people at the Hawthorns can do then heaven help us! How about kids for a quid, a free programme, heaven forfend a free shirt.....and that's without me thinking about it. Generosity has never been a watchword at the Albion. In the dim and distant past (I've been going down for over 50 years) I asked once If I could get a discount on buying a quantity of tickets for one game. Quick as flash the reply was that if I could afford that number would I be interested in joining the board! No thanks!
I stopped my season ticket once the Premiership was upon us. In the 25 years since nothing's changed and whilst Putin remains in charge I won't be going back.
Yes he'll keep us in the Premiership but Oh Dear it's dire stuff. I'm like Mickd......much better footy at my local club thanks very much where support is appreciated. Rant over!