PDA

View Full Version : Net spend Ģ21million

Nufc24Mag
09-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Absolute f*cking disgrace mike Ashley out!!!

pboromag
10-08-2017, 04:53 PM
If Rafa hadn't got a list together of 4 players for every position
Including keepers maybe we would have been further ahead

Why the hell
He is so keen on getting a keeper in is beyond me

We are chasing players we don't need and spreading the budget very thin

Why he didn't just say get me player XYZ and let charnley et these over the line instead of chasing or inquiring on over 25 players is beyond men

smorgan86
10-08-2017, 05:13 PM

Why the hell

Why he didn't just say get me player XYZ and let charnley et these over the line instead of chasing or inquiring on over 25 players is beyond men

I don't know where you're getting your information. I read that Rafa had a list of 4 key players that he wanted and gave to Ashley and Co right after promotion. Charnley then decided not to pay for them due to inflated prices and now our transfer policy is to secure loans and try and scrape by while spending a portion of the funds promised. Rafa wanted his first team complete before pre-season training had started and yet again, the top brass has failed. Different manager, same old story and you're still thick enough to continue blaming the managers.

toptoon
10-08-2017, 09:16 PM
I don't know where you're getting your information. I read that Rafa had a list of 4 key players that he wanted and gave to Ashley and Co right after promotion. Charnley then decided not to pay for them due to inflated prices and now our transfer policy is to secure loans and try and scrape by while spending a portion of the funds promised. Rafa wanted his first team complete before pre-season training had started and yet again, the top brass has failed. Different manager, same old story and you're still thick enough to continue blaming the managers.

I think thatīs a pretty one sided opinion. If you think all clubs back their managers 100% and buy all the players they want then you are mistaken. If a manager asks for 4 players in every position in a club just promoted and he doesnīt get them, then I think itīs naive to blame the Chairman and not the manager for unrealistic expectations. If you read around, even clubs like Chelsea and Spurs are saying they need to strengthen and arenīt happy that they have completed their transfer business yet. While light years ahead of us it shows what a stupid market we have at the moment.

As with everything there is a balance to be struck. At the moment the balance is wrong in favour of us not bringing in enough new blood - we must get a striker, at least.

Kal
10-08-2017, 09:58 PM
Absolute f*cking disgrace mike Ashley out!!!

How do you come to that figure ?

Nufc24Mag
10-08-2017, 10:07 PM
How do you come to that figure ?

Spent about Ģ30m take away the thovian money 9.8m and it's about Ģ21m he is taking the p*ss out of us fans and rafa

waalsendmick
10-08-2017, 11:16 PM
we got Ģ2m back for Murphy as well.

toonlegend
11-08-2017, 08:34 AM
I think thatīs a pretty one sided opinion. If you think all clubs back their managers 100% and buy all the players they want then you are mistaken. If a manager asks for 4 players in every position in a club just promoted and he doesnīt get them, then I think itīs naive to blame the Chairman and not the manager for unrealistic expectations. If you read around, even clubs like Chelsea and Spurs are saying they need to strengthen and arenīt happy that they have completed their transfer business yet. While light years ahead of us it shows what a stupid market we have at the moment.

As with everything there is a balance to be struck. At the moment the balance is wrong in favour of us not bringing in enough new blood - we must get a striker, at least.

he asked for 4 key players, not 4 for every position. These were the 4 he considered imperative to the squad/team, charnley got none of them

zoggs
11-08-2017, 08:52 AM
4 players for every position XD XD XD ..

sherwoodmag
11-08-2017, 09:04 AM
Absolute f*cking disgrace mike Ashley out!!! Your not counting wages and we have too many players on decent money that won't leave until their contracts are up.Even Spurs players are kicking up about the strict wage policy there,it is greed and about time someone took a stand.Ģ50 million for a full back that had lost his first team place.Arab oil money is ruining the game but it will all go tits up when all the cars on the road are electric and there is no oil fired power stations.

Jammy89
11-08-2017, 09:18 AM
When the bubble burst and it will eventually - some clubs are going to be ****ed on an unimaginable scale i think.

ex_pat_magpie
11-08-2017, 11:03 AM

Why the hell

4 players for every position. Now you really don't know how things work. That's 4 X 11 = 44 players. How big a squad do you think we are allowed. Get real man.

Why do you need to distort every single report about Rafa.

The list was NEVER FOUR PLAYERS FOR EVERY POSITION.

The list was for four KEY PLAYERS and Ashley's puppet couldn't even count that far.

toonviking
11-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Hahaha... 44 players.

The mastermind strikes again!

Southerntoon75
11-08-2017, 12:21 PM

Why the hell

44 man squad. This isn't American Football!!

smorgan86
11-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Ya. I understand the part where we need to offload players to get the wages more manageable but we're talking 4 key players to keep us up and give Cashley another 100million. Charnley and Ashley are so short sighted in the grand scheme of running the club and it's held us back since he took us over. Whats the point of bringing in a manager like Rafa Benitez if you're not going to give him what he wants? They should have stuck with McClaren if they weren't going to get the job done anyways.

pboromag
11-08-2017, 02:00 PM
4 players for every position. Now you really don't know how things work. That's 4 X 11 = 44 players. How big a squad do you think we are allowed. Get real man.

Why do you need to distort every single report about Rafa.

The list was NEVER FOUR PLAYERS FOR EVERY POSITION.

The list was for four KEY PLAYERS and Ashley's puppet couldn't even count that far.

No it want
If ash hadn't been Ina hurry to get rid of Carr the four he wanted gone would have been sold
He threw away carrs list and had his own

There are 4 goalies on that list why do we need a new goalie
If we had bundles maybe
But he was aware we didn't

That lot that card would have sold and had clubs for all of them would have released 3000k a week

Truth is Rafa wanted control he got it

Charnley is experienced at getting players in
But I can tell you he is chasing his tail trying to get rafas players in

7 of the players he had on his list we didn't even know who there agent was and couldn't get hold of them

We weren't prepared as we were with carrs list i.e. Buy out clauses etc

So by getting rid of a manwhonhad been in charge of player recruitment with no proper back up has caused most of the issues

pboromag
11-08-2017, 02:02 PM
44 man squad. This isn't American Football!!

Let me clarify
He didn't want 4 players for every position he gave a list of 4 players per position he wanted
So charnley could go for one of those 4

X

ex_pat_magpie
11-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Let me clarify
He didn't want 4 players for every position he gave a list of 4 players per position he wanted
So charnley could go for one of those 4

X

So why did you post on post no. 2 "If Rafa hadn't got a list together of 4 players for every position"