PDA

View Full Version : I'm Coming Back

girldetective
09-08-2017, 12:32 PM
I've just bought tickets for Saturday (I moved to the UK last week). Dragging my husband along with me this time. He's promised to support the Albion from now on :)

Roymit
09-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Welcome home GD! And him indoors so long as he sorts his allegiances out!

Albionic68
09-08-2017, 04:01 PM
I've just bought tickets for Saturday (I moved to the UK last week). Dragging my husband along with me this time. He's promised to support the Albion from now on :)

Nice one Rachel, good to know you'll be keeping hubby on a tight leash too :O ;D .

So where are you based now?

Seem to remember you were asking what Bletchley was like.

Anyway, all of the very best to you both B) .

WBA1955
09-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Welcome'back,Rachel.

BaggieBlood
09-08-2017, 04:39 PM
Welcome back to the shrine.

I hope it's a great first game back for you.

I was under the impression you were looking at milton Keynes, but Bletchley is close by so I may have misread your post about it.

holmleighchris
09-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Chicago to Urban Berkshire mmmmmm,
Have a great time over here and enjoy the football.

BaggiefromStafford
09-08-2017, 06:34 PM

Nice one Rachel.

girldetective
09-08-2017, 08:13 PM
Welcome back to the shrine.

I hope it's a great first game back for you.

I was under the impression you were looking at milton Keynes, but Bletchley is close by so I may have misread your post about it.

You know, we were actually looking at both MK and Bletchley because he's going to be working at the Open University, but I convinced him to commute, so we're in Oxford!

holmleighchris
10-08-2017, 05:37 AM
You know, we were actually looking at both MK and Bletchley because he's going to be working at the Open University, but I convinced him to commute, so we're in Oxford!

You will have to buy a bike! I live less than 50 miles from Oxford and have never visited the place. Always looks a nice city on Morse.

Dubbag
10-08-2017, 10:48 AM

Welcome back GD....hope you settle down nicely.....:)

GrimBlunder
10-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Enjoy the game, atmosphere and free drink!!!

soulman101
10-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Hi Rachel,will look out for you and your husband on Saturday.I'm in the same seat S92 Brummie rd ,with my 8 yearold nephew.We will be in the Fanzone(next to the ground) about 1-30.