PDA

View Full Version : Stand Free Membership Card Scheme

PittodriePile
09-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Not sure this has been mentioned on here yet, apologies if it has.

From the official club website:

"Aberdeen Football Club is delighted to announce details of a new membership scheme for home match ticket buyers.

The best value way of watching all the matches at Pittodrie will continue to be by purchasing a season ticket. The Stand Free Membership has been put in place to reward supporters who can't commit to a season ticket but who still attend a number of league matches throughout the season at Pittodrie.

The Stand Free Membership will offer a number of benefits including 10% off home league match tickets as well as 10% Ticket Cash back to use on future home league matches.

Memberships cost £10 for the 2017/18 season and if you sign up by the St Johnstone match on Saturday 30th September you will receive £5 Ticket Cash straight back into your account to use on future home league matches!

Every month you will receive an email with your cashback balance, upcoming events, special offers and more.

Stand Free Membership Benefits

- 10% off your ticket for every home league match at Pittodrie.*
- 10% cashback as 'TicketCash' to use against future ticket purchases.*
- Stand Free Membership card which can be used to gain entry to the stadium on matchday.**
- Pay no fees on home league match tickets when purchasing online.

The Stand Free membership scheme is available to supporters aged 18 and over.

* Example: Match Ticket = £26, Membership Match Ticket Price = £23.40, Ticket Cash Back = £2.34
**Please note that the option to add to card will only be available when you have received your membership card."

Personally I think it's a great idea, not everyone can make every game. I believe it works out that your 10th game would free.

Fyviered
09-08-2017, 02:28 PM
I have been looking at this as moving away and wouldn't be able to go much, 4 games and the card has paid for itself, even if I can't get back that much it's a yes from me.

DonVincenzo (The II)
09-08-2017, 05:38 PM
I have been looking at this as moving away and wouldn't be able to go much, 4 games and the card has paid for itself, even if I can't get back that much it's a yes from me.

As a Don in the Dam, its a winner for me. Subscribed.

PittodriePile
09-08-2017, 05:43 PM
The fact that the card can be used for entry in to the ground on match day too. Saving time, paper and money on postage costs, winner!

Pacman1903
09-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Great idea

How does it work in terms of loyalty points out of interest. Just gey the points per game as usual

PittodriePile
09-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Yeah I think so, points get added the same. Not sure about the carry over in terms of the 'TicketCash' between seasons. I'd imagine it would have to be used or lost before the season is out..?

Stavrum
09-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Yeah I think so, points get added the same. Not sure about the carry over in terms of the 'TicketCash' between seasons. I'd imagine it would have to be used or lost before the season is out..?

Just signed up. Great idea from the club. Plus £5 ticketcash back just for signing up, so it's really only a £5 to sign up.

In terms of carryover ticketcash, I would expect they haven't thought that far ahead yet, but dog see any reason why they couldn't

Stavros39
09-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Not sure this has been mentioned on here yet, apologies if it has.

From the official club website:

"Aberdeen Football Club is delighted to announce details of a new membership scheme for home match ticket buyers.

The best value way of watching all the matches at Pittodrie will continue to be by purchasing a season ticket. The Stand Free Membership has been put in place to reward supporters who can't commit to a season ticket but who still attend a number of league matches throughout the season at Pittodrie.

The Stand Free Membership will offer a number of benefits including 10% off home league match tickets as well as 10% Ticket Cash back to use on future home league matches.

Memberships cost £10 for the 2017/18 season and if you sign up by the St Johnstone match on Saturday 30th September you will receive £5 Ticket Cash straight back into your account to use on future home league matches!

Every month you will receive an email with your cashback balance, upcoming events, special offers and more.

Stand Free Membership Benefits

- 10% off your ticket for every home league match at Pittodrie.*
- 10% cashback as 'TicketCash' to use against future ticket purchases.*
- Stand Free Membership card which can be used to gain entry to the stadium on matchday.**
- Pay no fees on home league match tickets when purchasing online.

The Stand Free membership scheme is available to supporters aged 18 and over.

* Example: Match Ticket = £26, Membership Match Ticket Price = £23.40, Ticket Cash Back = £2.34
**Please note that the option to add to card will only be available when you have received your membership card."

Personally I think it's a great idea, not everyone can make every game. I believe it works out that your 10th game would free.

Is it a one off payment of £10 for full season membership?

PerthshireRED
09-08-2017, 06:37 PM
It seemed like a good idea when I first saw it but having read the thread here, that's me signed. Great initiative from the club.

Skacel
09-08-2017, 07:22 PM
I think I'll sign up for this. If you sign up now you get £5 back as 'ticketcash' coupled with the 10% off match tickets and the further 10% back as 'ticketcash' it basically covers the £10 for the membership for the first match ticket.

And the fact you can use the card to gain entry is decent.

bpdon
10-08-2017, 01:28 PM
Fantastic initiative. It's a nae brainer. I've joined.

Jupiter
10-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Club in good idea shock. Doesn't happen very often.

redscot
10-08-2017, 05:55 PM
Great idea...