PDA

View Full Version : Ben Woodburn

EastStandRed
09-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Supposedly inquired about the 17yr old Liverpool striker

Romared
09-08-2017, 04:28 PM
Il set West Stand on fire young" Smokey "Woodburn , be a miracle if we get him !!
AGMC

SBRed48
09-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Shud be called Woodbine then widdev Woodbine and Hedges.

Acido
09-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Hes 17 years young, so whatever next eh, a few 14 year olds who have only just started high school!! :O

SBRed48
09-08-2017, 05:24 PM
Pele was only 17 at the 1958 World Cup.

POGGYWELL
09-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Shud be called Woodbine then widdev Woodbine and Hedges.

Now that partnership up front really would set the championship alight.

Romared
09-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Hedges has just bought a house darn Park Drive , Bensons on wun side Capstans ont tutha , just off Dunn Hill near Berkeley Square a few mile from Pall Mall

Romared
09-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Now that partnership up front really would set the championship alight.

Easily stubbed out

animallittle3
09-08-2017, 09:44 PM
Dino Zoff won the world cup in 1982 aged 40 .

Jules88
09-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Be good cover for Davo...... ...GG should get cracking, Do we only sign players o a Thursday??!

Ponte_Steve24
10-08-2017, 05:18 AM
It saves money Jules you only need one press conference ;D Also they can have one training session n' take Hammills place if they sign on thursday. It's part of the initiation process XD

Acido
10-08-2017, 10:26 AM
Pele was only 17 at the 1958 World Cup.

Pele was a one-off SB and this isn't 1958 anymore, at least I don't think it is. :P
In fact I wonder what Pele at his best would do now at one of the top Prem clubs, could he do the business ?.

I just think this plan of ours has gone crazy now if we're looking at 17 year olds, where will this all end.

Ponte_Steve24
10-08-2017, 10:33 AM
League 1 ;D

animallittle3
10-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Pele was a one-off SB and this isn't 1958 anymore, at least I don't think it is. :P
In fact I wonder what Pele at his best would do now at one of the top Prem clubs, could he do the business ?.

I just think this plan of ours has gone crazy now if we're looking at 17 year olds, where will this all end.

Their taking the pyss acido I'll tell you what this is .

I cannot believe for one minute that our Head Coach would be banging his fist on the table and demanding we bring in 17 and 18 year olds to the club .

Firstly we have got our own 17 year olds haven't we ?

Secondly these kids aren't capable of playing 3 games in a week and thirdly they are learning the game in a team who are learning the game , learning how to fecking lose most of the time .

There are people around the club right now who are complete fecking idiots and if they have the club at heart they should feck right off .

Ponte_Steve24
10-08-2017, 10:41 AM
You can't say that Animal ;D

Acido
10-08-2017, 11:14 AM
I nearly went off on one and posted similar to that on the Yiadom thread Animal, the bit where I suggested this plan of ours will come to no good in the long run.
I know this is a sensitive issue with Mr Cryne but I really would like to know who is the boss here when it comes to our transfers, is it true that Hecky 'maybe' wasn't the one who brought in all of our new signings (and if it wasn't him, then who was it ?).

I totally agree with the idea of giving us a healthy bank balance where we are well in the black, and not having to rely on hand outs from our owner or from anybody else for that matter. But surely we can ease off now on the constant sales, we're not desperate for the money anymore and it would show better ambition to turn down some of these offers once in a while. Unless the player insists he wants to go then fair enough, thats another matter.

If we are going to carry on this sell high and buy low attitude it will lead to a team of youngsters struggling, it will be a long hard season and it will end up in relegation. Fans will lose interest and more importantly they will lose faith in the club and their plan as well as the team, Hecky will eventually leave, and it will be a case of having to start from scratch yet again in Lg One.
Where is the security in that eh, it offers absolutely nothing long-term to us and it makes me feel like we're running our club out of a suitcase.

DOOALI
10-08-2017, 12:06 PM
The PLAN has achieved only 1 thing what it was engineered for MONEY but unfortunately we have spent on players who will make us more not on players to keep us in championship.This is championship suicide so Lg 1 is nailed on