PDA

View Full Version : Everyone has their price...

sinkov
09-08-2017, 04:26 PM
We know if a bigger club comes in for one of our players, he's gone, there's nothing we can do about it, but I never thought it applied to the really big clubs as well.

Conte was on Sky talking about why they let Matic go to Man Utd. He clearly wasn't happy about it, but there was nothing he could do, it was out of his hands, United's offer was too big to refuse, so he lost a player he wanted to keep, and he admits it weakens his team.

Ten minutes later Pochettino was on, saying that he had to let Walker go to City because.......well you know the rest, the market has gone crazy, and Spurs received an offer too big to refuse.

It's not just us.

The Bedlington Terrier
09-08-2017, 04:30 PM
I love this "it really is hurting my throat to say this" tribute and thank you for services rendered from Burnley Football Club towards Andre Gray...

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/2017/august/clarets-sanction-gray-sale/

Supersub6
09-08-2017, 05:08 PM
He obviously wanted to go, otherwise he would have signed another contract, therefore, we have done the best thing in getting rid.
Move on and don't look back, it's not difficult.

alfinyalcabo
09-08-2017, 05:13 PM
What a manager Dyche is,getting 18.5 million for a guy that has no first touch and can't a trap ball.. Fantastic piece of work by him and the board..He won't be missed ..Good riddance

Altobelli
09-08-2017, 05:33 PM
What a manager Dyche is,getting 18.5 million for a guy that has no first touch and can't a trap ball.. Fantastic piece of work by him and the board..He won't be missed ..Good riddance

I'd agree with the above, good riddance to bad rubbish.

carrot_tony
09-08-2017, 05:45 PM
Hopefully the manager as a good replacement ready, alot of money in so far this season with very little spent...

alfinyalcabo
09-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Hopefully the manager as a good replacement ready, alot of money in so far this season with very little spent...

No doubt Most of it will be going in the directors pocket ..

Norder
09-08-2017, 06:10 PM
What a manager Dyche is,getting 18.5 million for a guy that has no first touch and can't a trap ball.. Fantastic piece of work by him and the board.....

https://media.giphy.com/media/rtUtyugV9nrfW/source.gif

:D

sinkov
09-08-2017, 07:18 PM
No doubt Most of it will be going in the directors pocket ..

Ffs Alfie, you should know by now, it's pumped into the dry powder store, and the pump has a non-return valve on it.

The Bedlington Terrier
09-08-2017, 07:51 PM
I hope Dyche and his team can come up with another two stonking buys. :D

...and I am certain they will!

sinkov
09-08-2017, 08:13 PM
I've often wondered how an International team like Eire or Wales would fare in the PL. Might be about to near enough find out.

The Bedlington Terrier
09-08-2017, 08:58 PM
I've often wondered how an International team like Eire or Wales would fare in the PL. Might be about to near enough find out.

If we could add Bale we would survive! ;D

sinkov
09-08-2017, 09:56 PM
We'll survive anyway, Bale or no Bale. And it will be no Bale, I think we can agree on that BT.;D