PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

JamesMcClean
09-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Well I left at half time, so absolutely terrific draw for the lads tonight. Great stuff!

Otherwise, can't complain and to be frank I actually found that absolutely hilarious tonight. I never like to lose to that Lot, but holy hell, the knick they got in (particularly the second goal) was absolutely minter-tastic. MCGowan with his lung bursting (and I think literally he burst his lungs) Abedayor-esque 80 yard sprint was phucking brilliant. First reaction after scoring? Celebrate with fans? No. Maybe celebrate with his team mates? No. OK, go over to the bench and celebrate with the back room staff? Er, no. No, first thought - I'll run phucking miles to the completely opposite end of the park. Absolutely brilliant stuff! But of course, they're no 'bathered' about United.

Loved it, loved it, loved it. And all for the right to get mullered by Celtic in the next round. B)

one team in city
09-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Well I left at half time, so absolutely terrific draw for the lads tonight. Great stuff!

Otherwise, can't complain and to be frank I actually found that absolutely hilarious tonight. I never like to lose to that Lot, but holy hell, the knick they got in (particularly the second goal) was absolutely minter-tastic. MCGowan with his lung bursting (and I think literally he burst his lungs) Abedayor-esque 80 yard sprint was phucking brilliant. First reaction after scoring? Celebrate with fans? No. Maybe celebrate with his team mates? No. OK, go over to the bench and celebrate with the back room staff? Er, no. No, first thought - I'll run phucking miles to the completely opposite end of the park. Absolutely brilliant stuff! But of course, they're no 'bathered' about United.

Loved it, loved it, loved it. And all for the right to get mullered by Celtic in the next round. B)

always the we team that just proves it:o

shedka
09-08-2017, 09:40 PM
They get themselves in a right state, can't recall our players every doing that, funsters

That's them being a league above tae, can you imagine or cup winners or team of Gauld/Robertson etc doing that had we ever drawn them when they were doon for years? Lucky for them we didn't right enough

TangerineDream
09-08-2017, 10:02 PM
That was feking hilarious with that McGowan penoid. What a mutant he is.

You're right there Shedka , what a state they get themselves into . All they bather about is United. Funsters.

Back to their mundane league defeats, in front of s.hite crowds with a humping off Timothy to look forward to. McCann will not last there , winning against United in this game has saved him,for a bit.

Hoofballer
09-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Hearing our Chairman may be a gossip headline tomorrow following full time tonight ......? More ammo for the fun !

billymorgan
09-08-2017, 10:48 PM
That was feking hilarious with that McGowan penoid. What a mutant he is.

You're right there Shedka , what a state they get themselves into . All they bather about is United. Funsters.

Back to their mundane league defeats, in front of s.hite crowds with a humping off Timothy to look forward to. McCann will not last there , winning against United in this game has saved him,for a bit.

Ragin :)

stokearab
09-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Ragin :)

Up late! School tomorrow Billy, hope your homework is ready.

notso
10-08-2017, 12:01 AM

Totally byling haha

notso
10-08-2017, 12:06 AM
They get themselves in a right state, can't recall our players every doing that, funsters

That's them being a league above tae, can you imagine or cup winners or team of Gauld/Robertson etc doing that had we ever drawn them when they were doon for years? Lucky for them we didn't right enough
Short memory sheddie boy , GMS was a wee bit prone to this , just a pity your a league below our you'd see it if your ever good enough ever to play the dandy dons again

bawbagg
10-08-2017, 12:29 AM
what a wee weirdo that mcgowan is. imagine getting yourself into that state after scoring a goal. deary me

JamesMcClean
10-08-2017, 06:15 AM
Totally byling haha

You've got that one right - The steam's coming oot my ears so it is.:p

Aye right. Lol.

RAM1971
10-08-2017, 06:43 AM
what a wee weirdo that mcgowan is. imagine getting yourself into that state after scoring a goal. deary me

Give the lad a break. He was just trying to tag as many people as he could!