PDA

View Full Version : Pig Palmer says

seanbeanstattoo
09-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Blades for play offs or better.
No comment on them broke begging ba s t ar ds that play at that deathtrap covered in tarps.
MIND THE GAP.

BlockD
09-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Blades for play offs or better.
No comment on them broke begging ba s t ar ds that play at that deathtrap covered in tarps.
MIND THE GAP.

No matter what Pinhead says,he will always be just behind that odious twot M****n in the most horrible Pig stakes

blades58
09-08-2017, 10:10 PM
Wonder if there is a method in his madness?

I saw him on Monday with another fella. He was carrying a brief case and was on Shoreham St outside the ground. Wondered if he had an appointment at the Lane. As long as we don't give him a cent for owt he has to offer I'll be happy

Him bigging us up doesn't seem reyt

BlockD
09-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Wonder if there is a method in his madness?

I saw him on Monday with another fella. He was carrying a brief case and was on Shoreham St outside the ground. Wondered if he had an appointment at the Lane. As long as we don't give him a cent for owt he has to offer I'll be happy

Him bigging us up doesn't seem reyt

Agreed,we should never give Pinhead a thing

rodcurrie
10-08-2017, 04:49 AM
Agreed,we should never give Pinhead a thingHasn't he just had a big Heart operation? I never liked him as a player,he was pish poor but i wish him well with his health. I think he's got a book ready for circulation,perhaps he's tryin to sweeten up the finest fans in the country? UTCB

blades58
10-08-2017, 06:29 AM
Hasn't he just had a big Heart operation? I never liked him as a player,he was pish poor but i wish him well with his health. I think he's got a book ready for circulation,perhaps he's tryin to sweeten up the finest fans in the country? UTCB

If he has had health issues Rod then absolutely. Don't wish ill health on anyone

Purely from a football point of view, he doesn't belong down at the Lane. he's not one of us. He needs to go and sweet talk The Chansir and come up with even more ways of fleecing the fans.

GrayBlade
10-08-2017, 08:38 AM
He's not a bad bloke actually apart from being an ex Pig. I've spoken to him a few times at the Rising Sun on Abbey Lane.

Chips1889
10-08-2017, 08:41 AM
He's not a bad bloke actually apart from being an ex Pig. I've spoken to him a few times at the Rising Sun on Abbey Lane.

Any ex Wendy who has seen the light should be welcome.:)

blades58
10-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Any ex Wendy who has seen the light should be welcome.:)

but we all know Chippy, you can't educate pork :)

Chips1889
10-08-2017, 09:00 AM
but we all know Chippy, you can't educate pork :)

Probably right B58 but then some players are not too academic.

tomytony
10-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Secret spy for Chancer.

Transmotter in the briefcase.

Big ears tuned in.