PDA

View Full Version : Kenedy

tooslomofo
09-08-2017, 11:06 PM
Signed on loan from Chelsea apparently
He's the dude who slagged China off on Twitter while he was on pre season there and got disaplined and sent home.
Another winger .....
Not sure how I feel about this signing???

MidsMagpie
10-08-2017, 12:39 AM
Another young loanee :( and cant see how he will get many games for us. Just sign Perez and his goals will keep us up and think of all that cash for staying in the premier league for next season

sherwoodmag
10-08-2017, 06:40 AM
Five first team wingers ? Kenedy was with the Chelsea first team squad on tour,maybe he or one of the others can move inside and play behind the main striker.

waalsendmick
10-08-2017, 07:09 AM
after watching us 2nd half last week against Verona, I would expect Ritchie to be the one who moves central to support the striker.

Andy1981_2
10-08-2017, 09:07 AM
Can also play as a wing back. Just had a quick look on YT as I've not seen him much but his highlights suggest he is absolutely one-footed, so pretty easy to play against.

HughieG
10-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Just don't let him drive in a convertible through Dallas or we won't see anything from him. Ever.

tinostongue
10-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Ive kept quiet about our transfer activity because theres still a bit of time left etc etc. BUT this is a complete non event signing for me like,ANOTHER WIDE PLAYER,whats going on here ffs????????? get a bleeding striker signed asap or we ARE in serious trouble,ASHLEY OUT! !

smorgan86
10-08-2017, 02:03 PM
This signing is strange. He's not cover for Dummett unless we start playing 3 CBs and wing backs. Another attacking winger that will maybe play in some cup games.

Jammy89
10-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Is it confirmed yet?

It seems really left-field this one. I suppose could be seen as covering the inevitable Aarons injury.

As pleasing as it is to get bodies in we need a striker, even on loan we need someone to shoulder the goal scoring burden.