PDA

View Full Version : O/T........ It just never, ever seems to stop

tarquinbeech
10-08-2017, 01:20 AM
I know I get accused of deliberately stirring it on here....but yet another story in the Guardian of an Asian "grooming" network, this time in Newcastle.......when does it ever end?.....and why is it always Asians?....plus, why has it been kept secret for years, afraid the Right will kick off?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/newcastle-***-grooming-network-operation-shelter

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
10-08-2017, 06:45 AM
Apparently many many more are yet to be uncovered.
Yesterday this was described as the "tip of the iceberg"

queenslandpie
10-08-2017, 07:30 AM
I know I get accused of deliberately stirring it on here....but yet another story in the Guardian of an Asian "grooming" network, this time in Newcastle.......when does it ever end?.....and why is it always Asians?....plus, why has it been kept secret for years, afraid the Right will kick off?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/newcastle-***-grooming-network-operation-shelter

A cultural (lack of) respect issue that has been driven by religion.

TheBlackHorse
10-08-2017, 07:42 AM
... Whilst the muslim religion continues to disrespect women and hold them of lower value than men the trashing of non muslim women will continue. Muslims will not change their religion, why should they; but if they wish to live in our society they need to adhere to our values or go and live in a country where the muslim religion prevails. That includes any born in the UK of muslim origin.

irishpete
10-08-2017, 08:36 AM
They are all scared of being labelled(Police MPs).As per usual they will use the "racist" card.It's about time that trump card was kicked into touch.

seriouspie
10-08-2017, 09:30 AM
They are all scared of being labelled(Police MPs).As per usual they will use the "racist" card.It's about time that trump card was kicked into touch.

100% correct

sidders
10-08-2017, 11:14 AM
100% correct

It may surprise you to hear that as an established left wing thinker (on this site anyway) the only thing I would disagree with on this fred (up to here) is Irish Pete's reference to a TRUMP card!!!
An additional point I would make is that some practising Muslims treat women generally, regardless of race, as of inferior status (but so do vast numbers of white males).
Millions of practising Muslims are just as appalled by these crimes.
Another question I have to ask is: what were the parents of these poor girls doing? I can state with confidence that this would never happen to a daughter of mine.

pedrolane
10-08-2017, 11:14 AM
A colleague of mine was working in Bradford 4 weeks back on a TV film. He was awoken at 1.00am by 100+ Asian youths rioting and turning vehicles over in the car park protesting about the grooming documentary made by the same company. The Police were called and the incident hushed up as a Policeman said no point in arresting anyone the courts will do nothing about it!

queenslandpie
10-08-2017, 11:31 AM
My personal view is that this kind of stuff just adds fuel to the fire that multiculturalism on the grounds of religion most often doesnt work.

I live in a very multicultural country with a predominantly christian or agnostic / atheist population. We all get along very well for the most part. Usual drugs gangs etc.

As soon as them boggers from the Middle East get involved though it all goes to crap.

The only good religion is a peaceful one or a banned one.

tarquinbeech
10-08-2017, 01:04 PM
The first 2 Asians jailed were back in Nov 1997......then an 8-year gap until 2 more in Feb 2005...by Nov 2008 it was 14 Asians (plus 4 non-Asians)

Aug 2011....we appear to have started an epidemic ...53/59

Dec 2013....100/111

Dec 2015....170/191

June 2017 (excluding the Newcastle 18).....248/285

My main points are Firstly, if Muslims make up 5% of the population, then why are they involved in 85% of the *** Grooming gangs and Secondly, has this been going on prior to the convictions but nothing done about it, or is a recent epidemic that is getting worse.

Sid's point about "many whites disrespect women" is simply not borne out in the figures. An ex-Blidworth miner slapping his missus because his potatoes are over-cooked, is not the same as joining a "gang" and loitering around outside the local Secondary School.

Edit - the first number is Asian Muslim, the second is total convictions

seriouspie
10-08-2017, 01:08 PM
My personal view is that this kind of stuff just adds fuel to the fire that multiculturalism on the grounds of religion most often doesnt work.

I live in a very multicultural country with a predominantly christian or agnostic / atheist population. We all get along very well for the most part. Usual drugs gangs etc.

As soon as them boggers from the Middle East get involved though it all goes to crap.

The only good religion is a peaceful one or a banned one.

Correct again

seriouspie
10-08-2017, 01:10 PM
The first 2 Asians jailed were back in Nov 1997......then an 8-year gap until 2 more in Feb 2005...by Nov 2008 it was 14 Asians (plus 4 non-Asians)

Aug 2011....we appear to have started an epidemic ...53/59

Dec 2013....100/111

Dec 2015....170/191

June 2017 (excluding the Newcastle 18).....248/285

My main points are Firstly, if Muslims make up 5% of the population, then why are they involved in 85% of the *** Grooming gangs and Secondly, has this been going on prior to the convictions but nothing done about it, or is a recent epidemic that is getting worse.

Sid's point about "many whites disrespect women" is simply not borne out in the figures. An ex-Blidworth miner slapping his missus because his potatoes are over-cooked, is not the same as joining a "gang" and loitering around outside the local Secondary School.

And once more!

sidders
10-08-2017, 02:45 PM

And nor did I say it was. What I said/implied was that millions - yes, millions - of white English males disrespect women and male chauvinism is ingrained into their psyches. Look at the pay gap between men and women. Look at the glass ceilings that abound in business and professional careers. Many men treat their women and daughters like chattels even in the 21st century.
Not that I expect many people to agree with me on a football website. No doubt all Notts Madders think they're balanced individuals who would never diss a woman.
But, yes, I will agree that there is no evidence that white English males in gangs are organising children into prostitution on this scale.

tarquinbeech
10-08-2017, 03:17 PM

And nor did I say it was. What I said/implied was that millions - yes, millions - of white English males disrespect women and male chauvinism is ingrained into their psyches. Look at the pay gap between men and women. Look at the glass ceilings that abound in business and professional careers. Many men treat their women and daughters like chattels even in the 21st century.
Not that I expect many people to agree with me on a football website. No doubt all Notts Madders think they're balanced individuals who would never diss a woman.
But, yes, I will agree that there is no evidence that white English males in gangs are organising children into prostitution on this scale.

Sid - Sometimes you appear to deflect the theme of the thread away from the central argument.....we are talking about CRIMINAL ASIAN GANGS RAPING YOUNG WHITE GIRLS......they're not raping Asian schoolgirls to my knowledge....but according to your argument they should do?, so why are you bringing Women's Rights and the gender pay gap into this?.....they are clearly NOT the same thing.....let me give you another simple example:

If we know that young male boys were continually molested by well-off middle-class groups of men in the 70s and 80s, what did that have to do with the gender gap?....nothing.
We now know that these people had money, underground contacts, access to "clubs" etc, often shielded by the authorities etc, and that is why they got away with it for so long.

If I was going to address the spate of acid attacks in London...is that because the kids are under-privileged, from broken homes, don't get enough foreign holidays blah blah blah.....no, they're criminals and need locking up.

I just find it so difficult to discuss things with you because you wander off on a tangent without ever actually addressing the central problem.

ps Why did you start off by saying "you'll be surprised that a Leftie like me, agrees with most of this thread"?......straight away, you make this a Left v Right argument.....so in your mind, the Right wants these animals locking up, but the left doesn't care...carry on because you're an Asian minority group?

I don't understand.....you confuse me at times.

Old_pie
10-08-2017, 05:16 PM

It is not uncommon for his logic to be faulty but his spelling and grammar to be impeccable; he used to be a teacher you know! As one once said to me - "one page ahead of the pupils".

Trickytreesreds
10-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Sid - Sometimes you appear to deflect the theme of the thread away from the central argument.....we are talking about CRIMINAL ASIAN GANGS RAPING YOUNG WHITE GIRLS......they're not raping Asian schoolgirls to my knowledge....but according to your argument they should do?, so why are you bringing Women's Rights and the gender pay gap into this?.....they are clearly NOT the same thing.....let me give you another simple example:

If we know that young male boys were continually molested by well-off middle-class groups of men in the 70s and 80s, what did that have to do with the gender gap?....nothing.
We now know that these people had money, underground contacts, access to "clubs" etc, often shielded by the authorities etc, and that is why they got away with it for so long.

If I was going to address the spate of acid attacks in London...is that because the kids are under-privileged, from broken homes, don't get enough foreign holidays blah blah blah.....no, they're criminals and need locking up.

I just find it so difficult to discuss things with you because you wander off on a tangent without ever actually addressing the central problem.

ps Why did you start off by saying "you'll be surprised that a Leftie like me, agrees with most of this thread"?......straight away, you make this a Left v Right argument.....so in your mind, the Right wants these animals locking up, but the left doesn't care...carry on because you're an Asian minority group?

Only thing you missed Tarkers, is that not only do they need locking up. They need throwing out of the country as well upon release. The minute they realise, their " HUMAN RIGHTS" mean diddly squat anymore. the better. Why not send them to West Falklands, if they are born here. A penal colony sounds like a fantastic idea.
No women/internet/jobs/goodies

Lets see if they fancy grooming some penguins, the scum

Old_pie
10-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Well someone came out and said it on TV at last - the issue was predominantly Pakistani men (didn't say Muslim though) and in effect profiling was warranted.

Though the report from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40886658 implicates (as I think we all know) Muslim men from several areas.

When I was at Liverpool in the swinging '60's (I don't really remember anything about it) the attitude of middle eastern students to women was shocking and more than one woman has told me they were effectively "date raped" at a time you basically only needed to ask nicely.

Old_pie
10-08-2017, 05:24 PM

You'll have the WWF after you. WTF have penguins done to upset you :?

uysapie
10-08-2017, 05:40 PM
You'll have the WWF after you. WTF have penguins done to upset you :?

They're black and white.

Trickytreesreds
10-08-2017, 05:59 PM
They're black and white.

Lmao, good answer, I bow to your wit

OK then, what about a killer whale?

Elite_Pie
10-08-2017, 06:37 PM
A few words worth reading from a Labour (yes, Labour) MP here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40886658

I just don't get why anyone in a position of authority would want to cover up a crime, especially a crime as abhorrent as this. If the law has been broken then the perpetrators should be punished, and race, religion, gender etc shouldn't come into it. I have said on many other threads that anyone who is proved to have been complicit in covering up a criminal offence should be locked up with the rapists.

JoePass
10-08-2017, 06:41 PM

I just don't get why anyone in a position of authority would want to cover up a crime, especially a crime as abhorrent as this. If the law has been broken then the perpetrators should be punished, and race, religion, gender etc shouldn't come into it. I have said on many other threads that anyone who is proved to have been complicit in covering up a criminal offence should be locked up with the rapists.

Obviously not from Corbyn, he is too busy cosing up to his murdering mate in Venezuela.

Trickytreesreds
10-08-2017, 06:47 PM

agreed ep

i961pie
10-08-2017, 07:43 PM

I'm surprised you ask that question, it is a well known ploy of the liberal left:P

Elite_Pie
10-08-2017, 08:02 PM
I'm surprised you ask that question, it is a well known ploy of the liberal left:P

Pathetic that a few people are turning this into some sort of right v left debate, it's simply down to right v wrong.

uysapie
10-08-2017, 08:08 PM
Lmao, good answer, I bow to your wit

OK then, what about a killer whale?

As in an Orca? Shamu was black and white. Your just obsessed with our strip, admit it.

sevens_a_secret
10-08-2017, 08:15 PM
......straight away, you make this a Left v Right argument.....?

But in post number one of this thread you said, "why has it been kept secret for years, afraid the Right will kick off?"

So it was you who tried to make it left v right.

(BTW, as I understand it, it was kept out of the press because it was sub judice. The trials have ended and thus can be reported on.)

Trickytreesreds
10-08-2017, 08:20 PM
As in an Orca? Shamu was black and white. Your just obsessed with our strip, admit it.

Not really, I just want justice. A mouth full of teeth, is better than a beak

uysapie
10-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Not really, I just want justice. A mouth full of teeth, is better than a beak

Can't disagree with that sentiment.

AltyPie
10-08-2017, 08:47 PM

It has been going on since the time of Mohammed 1,400 years ago. If it says in your holy book "Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other" and that a Muslim man is entitled to have *** with two types of women - his wives or "those his right hand possesseth (ie *** slaves)" and the prophet did it (who is held up as THE model of how a Muslim should interact with the world) then why should we be in any way surprised that "men of Pakistani origin" feel they are doing little wrong to gang rape non-Muslim women?

It's criminality sanctioned by religion - a stubbornly pernicious combination. Arresting these people will not make the issue go away, only a full blown public discussion about the role Islam plays in all of this will, which at least threads like this can help with.

sevens_a_secret
10-08-2017, 09:13 PM
It has been going on since the time of Mohammed 1,400 years ago. If it says in your holy book "Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other" and that a Muslim man is entitled to have *** with two types of women - his wives or "those his right hand possesseth (ie *** slaves)" and the prophet did it (who is held up as THE model of how a Muslim should interact with the world) then why should we be in any way surprised that "men of Pakistani origin" feel they are doing little wrong to gang rape non-Muslim women?

It's criminality sanctioned by religion - a stubbornly pernicious combination. Arresting these people will not make the issue go away, only a full blown public discussion about the role Islam plays in all of this will, which at least threads like this can help with.

But there are passages in the bible that are equally dodgy...

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ofe_bibl.htm

Genesis 16:2 : Sarah gave permission to her husband Abraham to engage in ***ual intercourse with her maid, Hagar: "Sarai said unto Abram...I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her." Presumably this was done without the consent of Hagar, who had such a low status in the society of the day that she was required to submit to multiple rapes at her owner's command.

Genesis 21:10: A man could simultaneously keep numerous concubines. These were ***ual partners of an even lower status than a wife was. As implied in this verse she could be dismissed when no longer needed: Sarah is recorded as saying: "...Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac." Abraham had two concubines; Gideon: at least 1; David: many; Nahor: 1; Jacob: 1; Eliphaz: 1; Gideon: 1; Caleb: 2; Manassah: 1; Saul: 1; David: at least 10; Rehoboam: 60; Solomon: 300; an unidentified Levite: 1; Belshazzar: more than 1.

No, there is something else going on here. Perhaps a culture that allows young girls to wear Playboy merchandise and whose models don't get work unless they resemble pre-pubescent ****agers might need to look at itself?. The Sun newspaper has only just stopped having topless 16 year olds on page 3.

Mixed messages and all that.

AltyPie
10-08-2017, 09:23 PM

Genesis 16:2 : Sarah gave permission to her husband Abraham to engage in ***ual intercourse with her maid, Hagar: "Sarai said unto Abram...I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her." Presumably this was done without the consent of Hagar, who had such a low status in the society of the day that she was required to submit to multiple rapes at her owner's command.

Genesis 21:10: A man could simultaneously keep numerous concubines. These were ***ual partners of an even lower status than a wife was. As implied in this verse she could be dismissed when no longer needed: Sarah is recorded as saying: "...Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac." Abraham had two concubines; Gideon: at least 1; David: many; Nahor: 1; Jacob: 1; Eliphaz: 1; Gideon: 1; Caleb: 2; Manassah: 1; Saul: 1; David: at least 10; Rehoboam: 60; Solomon: 300; an unidentified Levite: 1; Belshazzar: more than 1.

No, there is something else going on here. Perhaps a culture that allows young girls to wear Playboy merchandise and whose models don't get work unless they resemble pre-pubescent ****agers might need to look at itself?. The Sun newspaper has only just stopped having topless 16 year olds on page 3.

Oh dear. Obscurantism. Quoting the bible at times like this is also getting old. Also victim blaming-shameful.

So for you, absolutely nothing to do with Islam then? You say "there is something else going on here" so I guess if there isn't now there never will be.

sevens_a_secret
10-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Oh dear. Obscurantism. Quoting the bible at times like this is also getting old. Also victim blaming-shameful.

Thought you wanted a "full blown public discussion", yet you fall at the first hurdle. If you read carefully, you will see I'm not blaming the victim, I'm questioning the culture. Young girls are not responsible for that in a patriarchy.

So for you, absolutely nothing to do with Islam then? You say "there is something else going on here" so I guess if there isn't now there never will be.

I don't see it as significant. I think all religions are bonkers, but picking out one when peados and other ***-traffickers come from all religions and none, seems rash.

AltyPie
10-08-2017, 09:48 PM
I don't see it as significant. I think all religions are bonkers, but picking out one when peados and other ***-traffickers come from all religions and none, seems rash.

You can have the discussion, but if I see it as obscurantism I'll call it that.

The men in these particular gangs are not from "all religions and none" they are directly sanctioned by the words of one.

sevens_a_secret
10-08-2017, 09:59 PM
You can have the discussion, but if I see it as obscurantism I'll call it that.

So how am I "deliberately preventing the facts or full details of something from becoming known."?

The men in these particular gangs are not from "all religions and none" they are directly sanctioned by the words of one.

Well, I'll leave you to your echo chamber, seeing as that's all you seem to want. "Full blown public discussion" my ars e.

tarquinbeech
10-08-2017, 10:31 PM
But in post number one of this thread you said, "why has it been kept secret for years, afraid the Right will kick off?"

So it was you who tried to make it left v right.

(BTW, as I understand it, it was kept out of the press because it was sub judice. The trials have ended and thus can be reported on.)

Sevens - I was merely asking why it had been kept a secret ie that the EDL might "kick off"......I was not saying that the whole issue of Muslim gangs raping white girls was a "Left v Right" issue.

It is a well documented fact that the police, and Labour councils, are deliberately hiding the FACTS, to stop the far-right activists from causing further unrest.

The issue of Muslim gangs raping vulnerable white girls, should transcend politics....this is now a National British disease and both sides have to work together to halt it

tarquinbeech
10-08-2017, 10:37 PM

Thank you Elite....here is a copy-n-paste from that article

Ms Champion, Labour's shadow women and equalities minister, said gang-related child ***ual exploitation involves "predominately Pakistani men" who were involved in such cases "time and time and time again".

This has to stop guys-n-gals.....I don't care which side of the political spectrum you are from.....IT HAS TO END....NOW

sevens_a_secret
10-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Sevens - I was merely asking why it had been kept a secret ie that the EDL might "kick off"......I was not saying that the whole issue of Muslim gangs raping white girls was a "Left v Right" issue.

You think the establishment is worried about what the edl might do? Seriously?

It is a well documented fact that the police, and Labour councils, are deliberately hiding the FACTS, to stop the far-right activists from causing further unrest.

FACTS in capitals? Stop and have a think about that, Tarquin. So well documented you provided no link?

The issue of Muslim gangs raping vulnerable white girls, should transcend politics....this is now a National British disease and both sides have to work together to halt it

No, it's hysteria.

tarquinbeech
11-08-2017, 12:46 AM
You think the establishment is worried about what the edl might do? Seriously?

FACTS in capitals? Stop and have a think about that, Tarquin. So well documented you provided no link?

No, it's hysteria.

I think the establishment do not want anyone rocking the boat whilst they pursue their dream of a multi-cultural UK.

I didn't think I needed to provide links about how Rotherham Council deliberately hid the FACTS....it's common knowledge.......people like you make me angry....you know it's going on, but refuse to admit it, therefore it continues.

Hysteria is a relative concept....I see a 6 foot snake in my garden, I carry on walking, others freak out....I see a wasp drinking my beer?...I freak out....not at the wasp, but the fact that he's stealing my ale!

From the Guardian

Blatant failures of political and police leadership contributed to the ***ual exploitation of 1,400 children in Rotherham over a 16-year period, according to an uncompromising report published in the aftermath of allegations of gang rape and trafficking in the South Yorkshire town.

Written by Prof Alexis Jay, a former chief inspector of social work, the investigation concluded that the council knew as far back as 2005 of ***ual exploitation being committed on a wide scale by mostly Asian men, yet failed to act.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/26/rotherham-***ual-abuse-children

paulharding
11-08-2017, 05:08 AM

But isn't the actual abuse racism?

irishpete
11-08-2017, 05:45 AM
Correct,but you will very rarely hear the victim use the "racist" card,unlike the abuser trying to get off with something.

navypie
11-08-2017, 06:49 AM
Only thing you missed Tarkers, is that not only do they need locking up. They need throwing out of the country as well upon release. The minute they realise, their " HUMAN RIGHTS" mean diddly squat anymore. the better. Why not send them to West Falklands, if they are born here. A penal colony sounds like a fantastic idea.
No women/internet/jobs/goodies

Any port in a storm.

Old_pie
11-08-2017, 06:54 AM

They are your interpretations and they were right at the beginning. Christianity(ie those who believe in the teachings of Christ) moved on. Islam post-dates Christianity and reverted back.

Sorry to hear you are confused about right and wrong. Many Islamic countries on the whole simply have a different accepted way of treating women that does not fit in the Western world, however decadent you think we may be.

Trickytreesreds
11-08-2017, 10:13 AM

old testament - irrelevant

i961pie
11-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Pathetic that a few people are turning this into some sort of right v left debate, it's simply down to right v wrong.

Give over EP I'm joking with Sid, he had a hissy fit the other day cos I ridiculed the Guardian with Joe;D

sevens_a_secret
11-08-2017, 11:46 AM
I think the establishment do not want anyone rocking the boat whilst they pursue their dream of a multi-cultural UK.

It's not a dream, it's just the reality.

I didn't think I needed to provide links about how Rotherham Council deliberately hid the FACTS....it's common knowledge.......people like you make me angry....you know it's going on, but refuse to admit it, therefore it continues.

From the Guardian

Blatant failures of political and police leadership contributed to the ***ual exploitation of 1,400 children in Rotherham over a 16-year period, according to an uncompromising report published in the aftermath of allegations of gang rape and trafficking in the South Yorkshire town.

Written by Prof Alexis Jay, a former chief inspector of social work, the investigation concluded that the council knew as far back as 2005 of ***ual exploitation being committed on a wide scale by mostly Asian men, yet failed to act.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/26/rotherham-***ual-abuse-children

"Failures of leadership" is not the same thing as a systematic cover up. As I recall one of the reasons police officers and social workers gave for not acting was that these girls were sl uts who had got themselves into trouble.

"The police response to abused and vulnerable girls, gang-raped and terrorised by violent threats, was characterised by a disgusting prejudice towards white, working-class girls. Far from being treated with support and sensitivity, police officers treated them as sl uts and criminals, working on the perverse assumption that children as young as 11 could have consensual *** with groups of men three times their age.

"Race played a role in what happened in Rotherham, but class played a significant part in the minds of those adults who chose to ignore the stories of these young girls. In a different place – in a different class – this simply would not have happened because the assumptions and prejudices that led to deafness and neglect would not have been in play. Britain's noxious class divide played its part in casting these girls aside."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/31/observer-editorial-child-***-abuse-rotherham

It's that culture thing again...

tarquinbeech
11-08-2017, 12:44 PM
It's not a dream, it's just the reality.

"Failures of leadership" is not the same thing as a systematic cover up. As I recall one of the reasons police officers and social workers gave for not acting was that these girls were sl uts who had got themselves into trouble.

"The police response to abused and vulnerable girls, gang-raped and terrorised by violent threats, was characterised by a disgusting prejudice towards white, working-class girls. Far from being treated with support and sensitivity, police officers treated them as sl uts and criminals, working on the perverse assumption that children as young as 11 could have consensual *** with groups of men three times their age.

"Race played a role in what happened in Rotherham, but class played a significant part in the minds of those adults who chose to ignore the stories of these young girls. In a different place – in a different class – this simply would not have happened because the assumptions and prejudices that led to deafness and neglect would not have been in play. Britain's noxious class divide played its part in casting these girls aside."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/31/observer-editorial-child-***-abuse-rotherham

It's that culture thing again...

Point 1 - It's not quite the "reality" because the British people called a halt to the bit they were offered a vote on ie Brexit. It came as a shock to the Powers in Control, because the issue of uncontrolled immigration crossed the party divide....ordinary people said is "enough is enough".
Whether we ever get immigration down to "the 10s of thousands" is another matter......unfortunately this whole issue is a bit like the Dutch lad with his finger stuck in a Dyke, the flotsam and jetsam keeps getting higher on the other side, threatening to flood a once-great Nation.

Point 2 - You are now arguing semantics and opinion....I say there was a cover-up dating back to 2005 (with a Guardian piece on the damning report), you say No, it is a failure of the Police and Councils.
Well maybe I just see things differently to you.....if I open my fridge and there's an item on a plate that looks remarkably like Halibut, stinks like the inside of a whore's crotch and still has one glazed eye staring at me....it ain't a t-bone steak no matter how much we argue about it.

Newcastle now gets added to the growing list of towns and cities plagued by this filth, almost 300 convictions now and thousands of white ****agers abused........yet you say I am over-reacting?

So I'll ask you, Sevens, at what point do you think that this is a serious problem that needs a serious answer/solution and at what point would you consider this an epidemic?

sevens_a_secret
11-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Point 1 - It's not quite the "reality" because the British people called a halt to the bit they were offered a vote on ie Brexit. It came as a shock to the Powers in Control, because the issue of uncontrolled immigration crossed the party divide....ordinary people said is "enough is enough".

The vote was on whether to leave the EU or not. There were many different reasons the quitters voted how they did. Reasons for voting one way or another were not recorded.

Whether we ever get immigration down to "the 10s of thousands" is another matter......unfortunately this whole issue is a bit like the Dutch lad with his finger stuck in a Dyke, the flotsam and jetsam keeps getting higher on the other side, threatening to flood a once-great Nation.

So all foreigners are "flotsam and jetsam"?

You are lucky that the good people of Mexico don't think the same. Always struck me as more than ironic that you have such anti-immigrant views when you are one. Hypocritical even.

Point 2 - You are now arguing semantics and opinion....I say there was a cover-up dating back to 2005 (with a Guardian piece on the damning report), you say No, it is a failure of the Police and Councils.

The Guardian piece you posted begins, "Blatant failures of political and police leadership contributed to the ***ual exploitation of 1,400 children in Rotherham over a 16-year period", so I'm clearly not the only one who thinks so. Might help you if you read the links you post in support of your view?

...(snipped irrelevant nonsense regarding the contents of your fridge.)

Newcastle now gets added to the growing list of towns and cities plagued by this filth, almost 300 convictions now and thousands of white ****agers abused........yet you say I am over-reacting?

So I'll ask you, Sevens, at what point do you think that this is a serious problem that needs a serious answer/solution and at what point would you consider this an epidemic?

There is clearly a problem with organised peadophile and *** trafficking gangs, but it's not restricted to one ethnic group. Just considering those commited by people with browner faces than mine is not helpful. If a solution is to be found, it's important to consider all causative factors rather than simply nurse one's personal prejudices.

Trickytreesreds
11-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Oh I love this stance of hypocrisy, That You're an immigrant.

No one has said anything here, that immigration is wrong and vile.

Yet if you get the chance to settle in another land, there is two things you must do.

1. Respect and follow the laws and traditions of that country
2. Contribute and not be a drain on the economics of it.

Do these filth do that?

I don't believe Tarkers breaks either.

tarquinbeech
11-08-2017, 06:52 PM
The vote was on whether to leave the EU or not. There were many different reasons the quitters voted how they did. Reasons for voting one way or another were not recorded.

So all foreigners are "flotsam and jetsam"?

You are lucky that the good people of Mexico don't think the same. Always struck me as more than ironic that you have such anti-immigrant views when you are one. Hypocritical even.

The Guardian piece you posted begins, "Blatant failures of political and police leadership contributed to the ***ual exploitation of 1,400 children in Rotherham over a 16-year period", so I'm clearly not the only one who thinks so. Might help you if you read the links you post in support of your view?

There is clearly a problem with organised peadophile and *** trafficking gangs, but it's not restricted to one ethnic group. Just considering those commited by people with browner faces than mine is not helpful. If a solution is to be found, it's important to consider all causative factors rather than simply nurse one's personal prejudices.

OK, my drinking/drunk Magpie jousting partner....... Round 6 is it now?

Point 1 - Brexit was offered because of the rise of the UKIP vote, and St Nigel led one half of the Brexit campaign.....UKIPs three main policies were Immigration, foreigners and flotsam/jetsam.
Admittedly they threw in a few extra policies just to look like a "proper" Political Party, but most people liked the look of the first three policies and decided "that'll do for me"

Point 2 - Yawn......standard playground insults that gets pretty boring after the 500th time on here.
There are many possible reasons for my current absence from the UK, I might have made a rather large investment here that needs my attention, I might be intoxicated by the local Chicas, It might be on Doctor's advice (minimum of 5,000 feet above sea level, palm trees and cheap beer)....or it might be a mix of all three....it is NOT because I am fleeing from a rat-infested, flea-ridden part of the world where life is cheap, benefits non-existent and medical attention consists of drinking camel's urine mixed with bat droppings and the blood of a virgin.
If any UK immigrants would like to invest the amount of money that I've done here, not use the NHS or claim any benefits....then I'm sure the UK authorities will roll out the red carpet for them, I'll even help unroll the carpet.

Point 3 - You are repeating yourself again....so shall I.
"Blatant failures of political and police leadership" as quoted in the Guardian (which I did read, thank you).....is political jargon for a cover-up IMO
You might disagree with me, fair enough....it is a forum after all.

Point 4 - I never said it was restricted to one ethnic group......if you read my 2nd or 3rd post, I quoted both Muslim and non-Muslim conviction figures with an explanation at the bottom, so you appear to be guilty of the thing you accused me of, not reading the full article, tut tut.
I then used those figures to show that despite being only 5% of the UK population, Muslim Grooming Gangs were committing 85% of the known rapes.
Obviously those figures must seem OK to you, because you've spent the last few days defending them....I guess it takes all sorts

Your last statement is clever waffle for "I ain't got a clue how to solve it".....neither have I....I guess we finally found something in common.

sevens_a_secret
11-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Point 1 - Brexit was offered because of the rise of the UKIP vote, and St Nigel led one half of the Brexit campaign.....UKIPs three main policies were Immigration, foreigners and flotsam/jetsam.
Admittedly they threw in a few extra policies just to look like a "proper" Political Party, but most people liked the look of the first three policies and decided "that'll do for me"

I should have pointed out in my last post that the UK's status within the EU is actually irrelevant to this topic as the men involved are of South Asian extraction. Probably second or even third generation as well and so just as likely to be affected by British culture as by Bangladeshi or Pa kistani culture.

Point 2 - Yawn......standard playground insults that gets pretty boring after the 500th time on here.

If you criticise others for something but then do the same thing yourself you are a nailed-on hypocrite. Description not insult. If it's said to you 500 times and you still don't get it, we can add willfully ignorant to hypocrite.

Or was it 'immigrant' that offended you? No matter as that's also true.

There are many possible reasons for my current absence from the UK, I might have made a rather large investment here that needs my attention, I might be intoxicated by the local Chicas, It might be on Doctor's advice (minimum of 5,000 feet above sea level, palm trees and cheap beer)....or it might be a mix of all three....it is NOT because I am fleeing from a rat-infested, flea-ridden part of the world where life is cheap, benefits non-existent and medical attention consists of drinking camel's urine mixed with bat droppings and the blood of a virgin.

You think your reasons are better than theirs? I think I'd much rather have them here than you if that's the case. Smug, contemptuous, supercilious and entitled can be added to the list.

If any UK immigrants would like to invest the amount of money that I've done here, not use the NHS or claim any benefits....then I'm sure the UK authorities will roll out the red carpet for them, I'll even help unroll the carpet.

It has been pointed out many times that immigrants actually make a net contribution to the UK economy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24813467 or if you prefer something more up to date:

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-the-uk/

"The Office for Budget Responsibility forecasts that higher net migration reduces pressure on government debt over time. This result is based on the fact that incoming migrants are more likely to be of working age than the population in general"

Also, without immigrants that NHS you mention would collapse.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-figures-latest-nhs-would-collapse-immigrants-experts-warn-a7208616.html

Point 3 - You are repeating yourself again....so shall I.
"Blatant failures of political and police leadership" as quoted in the Guardian (which I did read, thank you).....is political jargon for a cover-up IMO
You might disagree with me, fair enough....it is a forum after all.

That tin-foil hat suits you. It really does. You posted the link, then you tell us you don't agree with what it says and that you think they meant something else entirely. Bonkers.

Point 4 - I never said it was restricted to one ethnic group......if you read my 2nd or 3rd post, I quoted both Muslim and non-Muslim conviction figures with an explanation at the bottom, so you appear to be guilty of the thing you accused me of, not reading the full article, tut tut.

If it's not restricted to a single ethnic group then ethnicity is irrelevant ie it is not the cause of the problem. That's just logic.

I then used those figures to show that despite being only 5% of the UK population, Muslim Grooming Gangs were committing 85% of the known rapes.

Well 100% of rapes are commited by men...far more significant, I'd say.
I notice no links for your 'facts', which sound confused to say the least. Do you mean all rapes? Over what time scale are you talking? Are these men actually practicing muslims?

Obviously those figures must seem OK to you, because you've spent the last few days defending them....I guess it takes all sorts

Your last statement is clever waffle for "I ain't got a clue how to solve it".....neither have I....I guess we finally found something in common.

That's not what I said, but you clearly have comprehension problems. (Not an insult, just an observation.)

tarquinbeech
12-08-2017, 12:03 AM
I should have pointed out in my last post that the UK's status within the EU is actually irrelevant to this topic as the men involved are of South Asian extraction. Probably second or even third generation as well and so just as likely to be affected by British culture as by Bangladeshi or Pa kistani culture.

If you criticise others for something but then do the same thing yourself you are a nailed-on hypocrite. Description not insult. If it's said to you 500 times and you still don't get it, we can add willfully ignorant to hypocrite.

Or was it 'immigrant' that offended you? No matter as that's also true.

You think your reasons are better than theirs? I think I'd much rather have them here than you if that's the case. Smug, contemptuous, supercilious and entitled can be added to the list.

It has been pointed out many times that immigrants actually make a net contribution to the UK economy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24813467 or if you prefer something more up to date:

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-the-uk/

"The Office for Budget Responsibility forecasts that higher net migration reduces pressure on government debt over time. This result is based on the fact that incoming migrants are more likely to be of working age than the population in general"

Also, without immigrants that NHS you mention would collapse.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-figures-latest-nhs-would-collapse-immigrants-experts-warn-a7208616.html

That tin-foil hat suits you. It really does. You posted the link, then you tell us you don't agree with what it says and that you think they meant something else entirely. Bonkers.

If it's not restricted to a single ethnic group then ethnicity is irrelevant ie it is not the cause of the problem. That's just logic.

Well 100% of rapes are commited by men...far more significant, I'd say.
I notice no links for your 'facts', which sound confused to say the least. Do you mean all rapes? Over what time scale are you talking? Are these men actually practicing muslims?

That's not what I said, but you clearly have comprehension problems. (Not an insult, just an observation.)

Your last point,,,,,,Reply:

No, you Sir, have comprehension problems....I have sent you facts but you refuse to admit it....I send you Guardian links, you refuse to acknowledge them....you have turned this forum debate into a personal slanging match...Ignorant, Hypocrite, Smug, Contemptuous, Supercilious, wearing a tin-hat, Bonkers...that is your list of insults just in the above post.

You have serious problems.....I will not be replying to any more of your invective....you have shown yourself up on a public message board to be an angry, Muslim apologist....Good Night

SmiffyPie
12-08-2017, 08:46 AM
Your last point,,,,,,Reply:

No, you Sir, have comprehension problems....I have sent you facts but you refuse to admit it....I send you Guardian links, you refuse to acknowledge them....you have turned this forum debate into a personal slanging match...Ignorant, Hypocrite, Smug, Contemptuous, Supercilious, wearing a tin-hat, Bonkers...that is your list of insults just in the above post.

You have serious problems.....I will not be replying to any more of your invective....you have shown yourself up on a public message board to be an angry, Muslim apologist....Good NightYou haven't met 7 often have you Tarkers?

i961pie
12-08-2017, 09:50 AM
There is clearly a problem with organised peadophile and *** trafficking gangs, but it's not restricted to one ethnic group. Just considering those commited by people with browner faces than mine is not helpful.

It's not helpful by ignoring the problem because you might offend a particular ethnic group either.

Trickytreesreds
12-08-2017, 12:58 PM
There is clearly a problem with organised peadophile and *** trafficking gangs, but it's not restricted to one ethnic group. Just considering those commited by people with browner faces than mine is not helpful.

It's not helpful by ignoring the problem because you might offend a particular ethnic group either.

Not helpful? IT IS OUTRAGEOUS and part of the way this country has gone with Liberal /Left nob heads sucking up to ethnic minorities.
The minute the law turns a blind eye to criminal activity, incase someone is offended. Then all is lost.
This is a Muslim issue, that to them is perfectly acceptable.
Can you imagine the outcry, if it was white Christians, abusing Muslim girls?

tarquinbeech
12-08-2017, 01:13 PM
You haven't met 7 often have you Tarkers?

Not sure if we've crossed swords before, but several of his comments look extremely familiar to other posters ie 100% of rapists are men and Western culture is to blame because of page 3 models etc

The strange thing was that several of the Grooming Gangs convictions WERE of women.
In Rotherham for example, the "frontman" to lure the girls was a white woman-turned-Muslim who had started a fake rape-crisis centre and tried to start her own taxi firm.
The BBC tried to trace her but she is now dead.....I couldn't be arsed to explain this to Seven because he was rapidly losing the plot.

The details of the "cover-up" would have included the 42 police under investigation (one, a Muslim, was mysteriously killed crossing a road!) and the locally-elected Muslim Councillor that gave a personal character reference to one of the rapists before he was convicted ......or the Police Commissioner who denied in a Parliamentary sitting that he was aware of Grooming Gangs, despite proof that e-mails were circulated....that's why the senior female investigating officer resigned....in disgust.

Oh yes....and the CPS prosecutor that threw out the initial convictions for 3 years until even more girls were raped?......a Muslim

SmiffyPie
12-08-2017, 01:33 PM
Not helpful? IT IS OUTRAGEOUS and part of the way this country has gone with Liberal /Left nob heads sucking up to ethnic minorities.
The minute the law turns a blind eye to criminal activity, incase someone is offended. Then all is lost.
This is a Muslim issue, that to them is perfectly acceptable.
Can you imagine the outcry, if it was white Christians, abusing Muslim girls?The majority of Asian girls would not present themselves as potential targets. Whether that is through fear of or respect for their family is neither here nor there. It is a sad reflection on white European society and the general lack of morals and parental authority that they are such obvious and in some cases easy targets.
It is still inexcusable that these scum should prey on vulnerable children.

Trickytreesreds
12-08-2017, 02:55 PM
Not sure if we've crossed swords before, but several of his comments look extremely familiar to other posters ie 100% of rapists are men and Western culture is to blame because of page 3 models etc

The strange thing was that several of the Grooming Gangs convictions WERE of women.
In Rotherham for example, the "frontman" to lure the girls was a white woman-turned-Muslim who had started a fake rape-crisis centre and tried to start her own taxi firm.
The BBC tried to trace her but she is now dead.....I couldn't be arsed to explain this to Seven because he was rapidly losing the plot.

The details of the "cover-up" would have included the 42 police under investigation (one, a Muslim, was mysteriously killed crossing a road!) and the locally-elected Muslim Councillor that gave a personal character reference to one of the rapists before he was convicted ......or the Police Commissioner who denied in a Parliamentary sitting that he was aware of Grooming Gangs, despite proof that e-mails were circulated....that's why the senior female investigating officer resigned....in disgust.

Oh yes....and the CPS prosecutor that threw out the initial convictions for 3 years until even more girls were raped?......a Muslim

and that's the truth of it. Outrageous

Trickytreesreds
12-08-2017, 02:57 PM
The majority of Asian girls would not present themselves as potential targets. Whether that is through fear of or respect for their family is neither here nor there. It is a sad reflection on white European society and the general lack of morals and parental authority that they are such obvious and in some cases easy targets.
It is still inexcusable that these scum should prey on vulnerable children.

Oh come on smiffy, most of these girls were in care and the system failed them. Both in their upbringing and the law to protect them.

These Muslim scum targeted a vulnerable area, then the law let them down. Personally, I'd shoot the ****ers.

tarquinbeech
12-08-2017, 03:00 PM
and that's the truth of it. Outrageous

To lighten the mood:

Muslim wife to Muslim husband........."I find you to be very Supercilious"

Muslim husband replies......."that's a big word.....for a 10-year-old!"

SmiffyPie
12-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Oh come on smiffy, most of these girls were in care and the system failed them. Both in their upbringing and the law to protect them.

These Muslim scum targeted a vulnerable area, then the law let them down. Personally, I'd shoot the ****ers.My comment was a general attitude one. My last line was a condemnation of who they selected, vulnerable children.

tarquinbeech
17-08-2017, 04:33 AM
So Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham and member of Labour's Shadow Cabinet, dares to speak the truth about Pakistani men raping white girls.....and promptly gets booted to the back benches by Corbyn.

Obviously any criticism of Muslims is now banned in the Labour Party. I guess we already knew that, but yet more confirmation.

sidders
17-08-2017, 08:21 AM
So Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham and member of Labour's Shadow Cabinet, dares to speak the truth about Pakistani men raping white girls.....and promptly gets booted to the back benches by Corbyn.

Obviously any criticism of Muslims is now banned in the Labour Party. I guess we already knew that, but yet more confirmation.

Wrong... Sarah Champion resigned 'because of my very poor choice of words'. The group was identified as Pakistani when, in fact, 7 different nationalities were involved.
She acknowledged that this was a bad mistake (as was her decision to run with the Daily Scum)

GranthamPie
17-08-2017, 08:22 AM
So Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham and member of Labour's Shadow Cabinet, dares to speak the truth about Pakistani *****philes gangs, raping white children.....and promptly gets booted to the back benches by Corbyn.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181783/Did-Jeremy-Corbyn-try-protect-fellow-Left-wingers-implicated-*****phile-scandal.html

There... fixed that for you

seriouspie
17-08-2017, 08:34 AM
Wrong... Sarah Champion resigned 'because of my very poor choice of words'. The group was identified as Pakistani when, in fact, 7 different nationalities were involved.
She acknowledged that this was a bad mistake (as was her decision to run with the Daily Scum)

How many of the "7 nationalities" were white Sid?

Old_pie
17-08-2017, 10:48 AM
How many of the "7 nationalities" were white Sid?

I'm sure Sid will come up with his own answer but how disturbing is the reporting,

BBC - "Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle."

So where did Carolann Gallon fit in to that lot? And her grandad says:

The 63-year-old said: “She was a victim and she should have been treated like one. They manipulated her. She didn’t know she was doing anything wrong.

And of course Sarah Champion would have been more accurate to say "Muslim" rather than .. stani but rather than deal with Corbyn's inaction (strange one that) it is better to vilify someone who's trying to point out where the root of the problem lies and a pity that the misjudgement has diverted attention.

seriouspie
17-08-2017, 11:42 AM
I'm sure Sid will come up with his own answer but how disturbing is the reporting,

BBC - "Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle."

So where did Carolann Gallon fit in to that lot? And her grandad says:

The 63-year-old said: “She was a victim and she should have been treated like one. They manipulated her. She didn’t know she was doing anything wrong.

And of course Sarah Champion would have been more accurate to say "Muslim" rather than .. stani but rather than deal with Corbyn's inaction (strange one that) it is better to vilify someone who's trying to point out where the root of the problem lies and a pity that the misjudgement has diverted attention.

Quite frankly it's bloody PC gone mad. I'm sick to death with it and all the prats who preach it. Whats wrong in printing "Pakistani" -
daren't you do it ? We use it to describe their test team. Surely it's no worse than Brit, Aussie, Windies etc. Is Carolann Gallon that kid with the half shaved head shown with the other mugshots? If she didn't know she was doing anything wrong then god help her.

i961pie
17-08-2017, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE=sevens_a_secret;38617437]

Oh the Guardian said? Must be true if it's in the left wing bible:P

Ō

dam617
17-08-2017, 07:18 PM

She spoke the truth and gets punished by a man who told the Snowflake Generation that he was going to cancel their student debt.

Criticism of Muslims has been 'banned' for years - that's why these scum thought they were untouchable. Rotherham set the bar.

Old_pie
17-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Quite frankly it's bloody PC gone mad. I'm sick to death with it and all the prats who preach it. Whats wrong in printing "Pakistani" -
daren't you do it ?

I'm pretty sure it used to get filtered on here the same way that S****horpe did, I have no problem with writing or saying Pakistani. And I agree PC has gone mad to the point that it simply seems to hide the truth and therefore colours corrective action.

Still in another 30 years Muslims will be a majority in most positions of power and we'll all be bowing to Mecca and eager to claim our 70+ virgins. Fortunately I expect to be long gone.

tarquinbeech
18-08-2017, 12:05 AM
I'm pretty sure it used to get filtered on here the same way that S****horpe did, I have no problem with writing or saying Pakistani. And I agree PC has gone mad to the point that it simply seems to hide the truth and therefore colours corrective action.

Still in another 30 years Muslims will be a majority in most positions of power and we'll all be bowing to Mecca and eager to claim our 70+ virgins. Fortunately I expect to be long gone.

Strangely enough, after tonight's massacre in Barcelona, I feel the same.....the Muslims have won......the Zips are inside the wire and there is nothing we can do now except watch the collapse of the West.....I will also be long gone, my 60th in a few weeks time.

I tell my 8 kids that I tried my best......what else could I do.....call Broken Arrow?

seriouspie
18-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Strangely enough, after tonight's massacre in Barcelona, I feel the same.....the Muslims have won......the Zips are inside the wire and there is nothing we can do now except watch the collapse of the West.....I will also be long gone, my 60th in a few weeks time.

I tell my 8 kids that I tried my best......what else could I do.....call Broken Arrow?

I genuinely feel the same and like you lads will be long gone when it happens. I'm now in my 80th year so when it does happen, I won't witness it plus I have no kids of my own so they'll won't either. As I've said many times, we can all look pure and welcome all races here (Fear of being called racist if we say any other) but the fact is, these buggers want to come and bring all their beliefs with them instead of accepting our laws and customs and living by them.

Everywhere you look (especially BBC presenters) a new 'Abdul' appears seemingly every month. They aren't daft, they know how powerful the media can be. A young bloke being interviewed on telly last night about new students and complaining how much they have to pay. His position ....... vice chairman of the national students union ..... and a muslim. A bloody London mayor etc and so it goes on. To me it's reminiscent of the old union days in the 50's. Most workers belonged to a union but the majority of them couldn't be bothered to stand for office, they weren't interested enough. The militant 'anti bosses brigade' did however and wreaked havoc with the country in later years although in fairness many unions did a fair job.

Another small local happening. Local cricket in Nottinghamshire has experienced an influx of Asian players over recent years which is good for the game. I no longer umpire in Notts cricket but I can tell you this. Most of these lads behave themselves and play the game in it's true spirit but believe me some don't and have caused havoc at times in the South Notts League. If they get reported for disciplinary reasons, it's straight to the race card and the buggers even have their own lawyers so many umpires now don't bother to report and put up with the abuse. It really is simple... any body living in this land be they black, white or bloody purple simply has to live by the law of England and respect it.

sidders
18-08-2017, 09:49 AM
I genuinely feel the same and like you lads will be long gone when it happens. I'm now in my 80th year so when it does happen, I won't witness it plus I have no kids of my own so they'll won't either. As I've said many times, we can all look pure and welcome all races here (Fear of being called racist if we say any other) but the fact is, these buggers want to come and bring all their beliefs with them instead of accepting our laws and customs and living by them.

Everywhere you look (especially BBC presenters) a new 'Abdul' appears seemingly every month. They aren't daft, they know how powerful the media can be. A young bloke being interviewed on telly last night about new students and complaining how much they have to pay. His position ....... vice chairman of the national students union ..... and a muslim. A bloody London mayor etc and so it goes on. To me it's reminiscent of the old union days in the 50's. Most workers belonged to a union but the majority of them couldn't be bothered to stand for office, they weren't interested enough. The militant 'anti bosses brigade' did however and wreaked havoc with the country in later years although in fairness many unions did a fair job.

Another small local happening. Local cricket in Nottinghamshire has experienced an influx of Asian players over recent years which is good for the game. I no longer umpire in Notts cricket but I can tell you this. Most of these lads behave themselves and play the game in it's true spirit but believe me some don't and have caused havoc at times in the South Notts League. If they get reported for disciplinary reasons, it's straight to the race card and the buggers even have their own lawyers so many umpires now don't bother to report and put up with the abuse. It really is simple... any body living in this land be they black, white or bloody purple simply has to live by the law of England and respect it.

Looks like you enjoyed getting all of that off your chest, Mr Serious.
(Incidentally, have you polished your £20 notes? Any day now you'll be needing to cough up one of them to pay off your debt re the demise of Donald).
Your language in the above diatribe says it all really. You clearly think a Muslim should never be a big city mayor or appear on the Beeb or obtain office in the NUS. Sorry, mate, but that is prejudice and there's lots of it about; which is why specialist lawyers are employed to counter such inbuilt prejudice.
To people who share your view, all Muslims - good, bad and indifferent - are 'them' and not 'us'. I disagree and fortunately so do millions of others.

Old_pie
18-08-2017, 10:17 AM
(Incidentally, have you polished your £20 notes? Any day now you'll be needing to cough up one of them to pay off your debt re the demise of Donald).
Your language in the above diatribe says it all really. You clearly think a Muslim should never be a big city mayor or appear on the Beeb or obtain office in the NUS. Sorry, mate, but that is prejudice and there's lots of it about; which is why specialist lawyers are employed to counter such inbuilt prejudice.
To people who share your view, all Muslims - good, bad and indifferent - are 'them' and not 'us'. I disagree and fortunately so do millions of others.

Meanwhile I'm looking at newspaper headlines awaiting the outcry from Muslim leaders and their community at large to say that they are determined to eliminate the terrorists in their midst and decry the doctrines of Islam that make such atrocious acts appear as sanctioned by their god.

TheBlackHorse
18-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Sidders ... millions may share your view but millions never wanted the multicultural society bliar and his cronies told us we should embrace. The saying applies - when in Rome do as through Romans do - and that should apply to us when abroad and to visitors or immigrants to this country. The muslim Community system is corrupt yet weak governance by the UK legal system does nothing. The UK Establishment appears not to understand the depth of resentment to its passive stance on many matters; the Brexit vote being just one example. We can't go back so we need some new tough leadership which at the moment has yet to emerge.

Drowse
18-08-2017, 11:15 AM

In full agreement with you, there is no place in our society for the Muslim scrum that seems to be roaming amongst us with impunity of our laws, or this is what they believe.

This Pratt from RHB called sidders, is just a lily white liberal, possibly a coward to boot.

No Muslim ought to be allowed any rank in any office that affects the running of, education of, or service reliant of, any position in the running of this country.

By the time all western governments realise this it will be to late, Sharia law will be in place.

The only good muslim is one that lives in his own country, dress that up as you like but they will never, ever, be British or European, passport or not.

Old_pie
18-08-2017, 11:43 AM
The only good muslim is one that lives in his own country, dress that up as you like but they will never, ever, be British or European, passport or not.

Some do embrace Western values and laws whilst maintaining their religious beliefs and are happy to dismiss some of the more extreme texts from the Koran as no longer being relevant. The problem is that the minute they "come out" they will be dealt with as non-believing apostates. When your adversary says "if you don't agree with me I'll kill us both" there's not a lot of room left for discussion.

tarquinbeech
18-08-2017, 12:29 PM
We stand together.....we will not be intimidated.....solidarity.....candle-lit vigil......deepest condolences......flags at half-mast....don't overreact......life must go on as normal....yadda yadda yadda.....communal wringing of hands by politicians.

Do nothing.....hope it goes away......pathetic...... spineless

seriouspie
18-08-2017, 04:12 PM

First our little bet Sid. Should I lose it will be paid straight away without question - the way it should be.

However don't gloat prematurely .........you have no idea of how Donald Trump and men of his ilk operate because you have never (I would suspect) been involved in big business or how deals are closed. He is the forerunner of how governments in the future will be run by businessmen and not career politicians. In fact Sid, I doubt you yourself were ever a top flight journalist or even head teacher at a primary school because men of letters would not grace the pages of NCM with such amateurish opinions.

Regarding the rest of my post. All I remarked on was the truth and said ALL residents or even visitors to Great Britain should obey British law and be punished under British law if proven guilty of a crime. No problem with that is there?

Anyway I'm off now for a few Friday evening pints and a couple of Villegars. May your evening be peaceful and you are able to watch and digest all the latest BBC LW propaganda.

ancientpie
18-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Some do embrace Western values and laws whilst maintaining their religious beliefs and are happy to dismiss some of the more extreme texts from the Koran as no longer being relevant. The problem is that the minute they "come out" they will be dealt with as non-believing apostates. When your adversary says "if you don't agree with me I'll kill us both" there's not a lot of room left for discussion.

One of the few sensible posts I have seen on this subject, by no means are all Muslims evil or guilty of anything other that their beliefs but it takes a lot of "bottle" to speak out against nutters (see the average football crowd for an example) but it is something that they must start doing if we are to prevent the eventual backlash against their religion. Regarding sids post about "inbuilt prejudice" is there any finer example than the Muslim gangs who have/are targeting young vulnerable WHITE girls?

navypie
18-08-2017, 05:47 PM

I don't normally post on these threads but you really are a tool .

navypie
18-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Finland now , is it any wonder eastern European countries like Poland refuse to accept " quotas " from the EU ?

BigFatPie
18-08-2017, 05:59 PM
The absolute state of the keyboard Nazis on this thread. What a bunch of f00kin clowns.

JoePass
18-08-2017, 06:09 PM
The absolute state of the keyboard Nazis on this thread. What a bunch of f00kin clowns.

Where did you get your blinkers from ?

SmiffyPie
18-08-2017, 06:46 PM
The absolute state of the keyboard Nazis on this thread. What a bunch of f00kin clowns.In some cases the language/intent is definitely questionable however your broad brush attempt to sweep the issue under the carpet is typical. (probably not intentionally, you are too occupied with the posters and your perception of their political leanings to comment on the issue).
Set aside what you think about the posters, do you not agree that there is the potential for a very real long term threat to the established way of life not only in this country but Europe as well?
Are you really happy to accept the insidious drip drip of radical Islam corrupting what has generally been a peaceful road to where we are as a nation today.

navypie
18-08-2017, 07:13 PM

I seriously hope your not calling me a " Nazis " ( keyboard or not ) you big fat ******* .My Grandad fought the Nazis ( and suffered at their hands ),my great grandfather fought in the First World War , I myself fought for my country . Look at my post " Notts On Top " , there is a photo of me , I don't hide behind a keyboard . I am away on holiday when Notts next play at home but will be back for the next game . Perhaps you would like to call me a " Nazis " to my face and explain to my 12 year old son why everything I have told him is a lie !

upthemaggies
18-08-2017, 07:27 PM
I think the problem goes back to Darwin which resulted in Northern Europe throwing the baby out with the bathwater, since which time we've been incredibly easily led, gagging for something to fill the vacuum.

JoePass
18-08-2017, 08:00 PM
I seriously hope your not calling me a " Nazis " ( keyboard or not ) you big fat ******* .My Grandad fought the Nazis ( and suffered at their hands ),my great grandfather fought in the First World War , I myself fought for my country . Look at my post " Notts On Top " , there is a photo of me , I don't hide behind a keyboard . I am away on holiday when Notts next play at home but will be back for the next game . Perhaps you would like to call me a " Nazis " to my face and explain to my 12 year old son why everything I have told him is a lie !

1 BIG like.

navypie
18-08-2017, 08:07 PM
I think the problem goes back to Darwin which resulted in Northern Europe throwing the baby out with the bathwater, since which time we've been incredibly easily led, gagging for something to fill the vacuum.

Just googled what you are talking about so I could make an informed reply but have to admit I have no idea . Maybe it would have to be a far more intelligent person ( big fat ******* springs to mind ) than me.

Drowse
18-08-2017, 08:47 PM
In some cases the language/intent is definitely questionable however your broad brush attempt to sweep the issue under the carpet is typical. (probably not intentionally, you are too occupied with the posters and your perception of their political leanings to comment on the issue).
Set aside what you think about the posters, do you not agree that there is the potential for a very real long term threat to the established way of life not only in this country but Europe as well?
Are you really happy to accept the insidious drip drip of radical Islam corrupting what has generally been a peaceful road to where we are as a nation today.

If big fat tool refers to me as a Nazi he is wrong, I am British army, ex 2 para to be precise.

Bagdhadi on the other hand is another Hitler, his jackboots are the rank & file Muslims that are swamping Europe in their droves insisting that the religion of Islam is to be obeyed without question.

I will re-iterate that all Muslims should be in the **** holes around the Middle East from whence they came, they have no place in my country, or in my continent with their backward, barbaric. kiddy fiddling, wife beating, stone age practices that they wave their arses in the air for on a daily basis.

There is nothing for them here, move along, back to your deserts & take pleasure from your goats not our children.

JoePass
18-08-2017, 09:34 PM
If big fat tool refers to me as a Nazi he is wrong, I am British army, ex 2 para to be precise.

Bagdhadi on the other hand is another Hitler, his jackboots are the rank & file Muslims that are swamping Europe in their droves insisting that the religion of Islam is to be obeyed without question.

I will re-iterate that all Muslims should be in the **** holes around the Middle East from whence they came, they have no place in my country, or in my continent with their backward, barbaric. kiddy fiddling, wife beating, stone age practices that they wave their arses in the air for on a daily basis.

There is nothing for them here, move along, back to your deserts & take pleasure from your goats not our children.

I can't argue with that.

sidders
18-08-2017, 09:55 PM
I don't normally post on these threads but you really are a tool .

Coming from you, I take that as a compliment, sir. Thank you. Tools are at least useful.

sidders
18-08-2017, 09:56 PM
I can't argue with that.

Of course you can't because you're a bear of very little brain.

sidders
18-08-2017, 09:57 PM

No, you're not a Nazi, Drowsy, you just think like one.

tarquinbeech
18-08-2017, 10:07 PM
A huge.."thumbs up" to some of the military on here....I also served briefly, my father did 25 years, 3 tours of Ireland during "the troubles"....both my Grandfathers served, one in the Middle East and one in Europe.....what worries me is that we all served to preserve a way of life that BFP and a few others ridicule.....and actually want to hand over to the Sand Niggers......do they actually know what sacrifices we all paid as a Nation.....or do they actually not care?....they genuinely appear to have forgotten what this Great Country went through.

I met a crazy guy in Sutton-in-Ashfield, 65 years old, his name was Brian.....crazy to some...but I liked him.....he had been in the military and jailed several times for insubordination, literally beaten and starved....but he never gave up.

One day his cell-door opened and he thought it was another kicking...no....it was an Officer offering him an elite job as a sniper in Aden....the Officer said "you are the craziest guy we've ever had in here.....how would you like the craziest job ever"?

They dropped 4 x 2-man teams behind enemy lines.....he was the only one to get out, after killing the man they were sent after.

This is a true story BFP.....think about it, while you spit on your Country....if I get back to the UK, this is the first guy I will seek out to have a beer with.

SmiffyPie
18-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Did my 22 (1970 - 1992). Met some bad buggers, some slobs and some very good men (got out before women joined major units, thank heavens).
Peace is a wonderful thing but it allows people to forget and belittle.

O it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' " Tommy, go away " ;
But it's " Thank you, Mister Atkins," when the band begins to play
The band begins to play, my boys, the band begins to play,
O it's " Thank you, Mister Atkins," when the band begins to play.

Still true today and I guess will always be so while people take their safety and well being (on a national level) for granted.

navypie
19-08-2017, 05:53 AM
Coming from you, I take that as a compliment, sir. Thank you. Tools are at least useful.

Sorry , I failed to complete

navypie
19-08-2017, 05:59 AM

Yes they are and you may have been once.

BigFatPie
19-08-2017, 07:41 AM
Kin ell, Tarquin's post.

I don't give a monkeys if you and your granddads were in the SAS, if you hold Nazi type views, that makes you a Nazi. Own it.

My grandad was in the old IRA fighting against the Black and Tans who went round Ireland beating up women and kids. That's one episode from British military history you won't hear talked about on Remembrance Day.

seriouspie
19-08-2017, 07:56 AM

Well said Drowsey and I salute the time you did for our country - good lad and thanks.

Drowse
19-08-2017, 08:27 AM
Kin ell, Tarquin's post.

I don't give a monkeys if you and your granddads were in the SAS, if you hold Nazi type views, that makes you a Nazi. Own it.

My grandad was in the old IRA fighting against the Black and Tans who went round Ireland beating up women and kids. That's one episode from British military history you won't hear talked about on Remembrance Day.

Obviously the Black & Tans didn't beat you lot hard enough.

upthemaggies
19-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Just googled what you are talking about so I could make an informed reply but have to admit I have no idea . Maybe it would have to be a far more intelligent person ( big fat ******* springs to mind ) than me.

Wot I meant was, religion - for all of its' many faults, was the glue that held families, society and the whole country together, something that was built up over many centuries. Following the publication of "The Origin of Species" in 1859, coming on the back of the industrial revolution, religion was swiftly displaced with a doctrine of "Every man for himself".
Darwin was right in what he had to say about evolution, of course, but that was used as an excuse to do a complete 180 and indulge in all-out greed resulting in the situation we have today, a nation of alcoholics and pill-addicts, an emasculated male population with the females duped into believing that equality equals adopting the very worst aspects of maleness rather than asserting their own femininity. Britian is now a walk in the park for Islam, there's noting else left to oppose the cancer of capitialism. Nobody wants Islam, but nobody wants to do anything to stop it either. "Tolerance" is a joke, you can't just tolerate something like Islam, ultimately you acceot it or you reject it, but we now have nothing to reject it with.

Drowse
19-08-2017, 08:54 AM
No, you're not a Nazi, Drowsy, you just think like one.

Not at all Sidders, I think like a British man, proud to, just as an Arab thinks like an Arab,a Muslim thinks like a muslim, etc .... etc..... you know the saying about quacking & ducks.

My difference is I would stay in my country and fight for it, just like my predecessors, there the similarity ends, Muslims flee their homes & country because they don't possess the backbone to protect what they have, they move to "soft" options & try to populate.....and rule.

I have no problem whatsoever my country offering help to anyone, anywhere in the world,even take in a few that are in desperate medical need, where I do draw the line is being invaded by the same, which is what the United Kingdom & Europe is bang in the middle of at this moment, with a real danger of the British way of life, you know the one that supposedly (draws them here) is under threat.

BigFatPie
19-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Obviously the Black & Tans didn't beat you lot hard enough.

Sounds like you've taken one too many beatings you cabbage.

By the way Rumpole, still waiting for Trump to sue me haha.

Drowse
19-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Sounds like you've taken one too many beatings you cabbage.

By the way Rumpole, still waiting for Trump to sue me haha.

Martin Mcguinness rotting in hell, only 1 ex chief spud picker left, he'll soon be joining the other.

3 cheers for Winston Churchill.

seriouspie
19-08-2017, 09:57 AM
Did my 22 (1970 - 1992). Met some bad buggers, some slobs and some very good men (got out before women joined major units, thank heavens).
Peace is a wonderful thing but it allows people to forget and belittle.

O it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' " Tommy, go away " ;
But it's " Thank you, Mister Atkins," when the band begins to play
The band begins to play, my boys, the band begins to play,
O it's " Thank you, Mister Atkins," when the band begins to play.

Still true today and I guess will always be so while people take their safety and well being (on a national level) for granted.

Very true verse Smiffy - I hadn't heard it before. I've just been reading BFP's remarks concerning the Black & Tans. In a way he has a point as from what I can gather they weren't the best of volunteers but then again the IRA weren't and still aren't angels. I imagine you were serving during the IRA London bombings and the horrendous atrocities including the Regents Park blast. Nice lot these IRA wallahs eh!! Many of the younger generation will never know what patriotism, respect and decency is all about. Have edited this as just seen your latest reply. Aye, Martin Mcguinness - the friend of Corbyn - a pity the SAS lads didn't nail him a few years earlier but were restrained.

BigFatPie
19-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Martin Mcguinness rotting in hell, only 1 ex chief spud picker left, he'll soon be joining the other.

3 cheers for Winston Churchill.

Why are you quoting provos at me? They've got f all to with the old IRA I was talking about.

The irony of your post which you'll no doubt miss is that cabbage Brexiteers like you have done more to progress the cause of a united Ireland than 40 years of terrorism ever did.

sidders
19-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Not at all Sidders, I think like a British man, proud to, just as an Arab thinks like an Arab,a Muslim thinks like a muslim, etc .... etc..... you know the saying about quacking & ducks.

My difference is I would stay in my country and fight for it, just like my predecessors, there the similarity ends, Muslims flee their homes & country because they don't possess the backbone to protect what they have, they move to "soft" options & try to populate.....and rule.

I have no problem whatsoever my country offering help to anyone, anywhere in the world,even take in a few that are in desperate medical need, where I do draw the line is being invaded by the same, which is what the United Kingdom & Europe is bang in the middle of at this moment, with a real danger of the British way of life, you know the one that supposedly (draws them here) is under threat.

Drowsy, I'm British too but I don't think at all like you. In the above response from you is proof of the pudding.
Nazis were encouraged to think of their world in black and white, no nuancing. Make a swift judgment and don't pause to consider the other person's case.
You say an Arab thinks like an Arab as though there is one profile that fits all. Wrong! Saudi royalty shares very little with Palestinians in Israel. A Muslim like the Mayor of London has almost nothing in common with Al Baghdadi.
Muslims flee their home because of atrocities by other Muslims. Don't you know anything about the divisions within Islam? They flee because they have no means to fight back against a weaponised enemy that is prepared to mercilessly annihilate. With what do they fight back?
Ah, you will say, that's not our fault. But it is, you see. Only the Americans can come close to Britain in terms of screwing up the Middle East with their interfering. But your nationalism prevents you from seeing the situation from any but a British POV.
And what is 'the British way of life'? Does it involve roast beef and Yorkshires on a Sunday? Attending church on a weekly basis? Men opening the door for ladies? Tipping your hat to the local dignitaries?

JoePass
19-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Drowsy, I'm British too but I don't think at all like you. In the above response from you is proof of the pudding.
Nazis were encouraged to think of their world in black and white, no nuancing. Make a swift judgment and don't pause to consider the other person's case.
You say an Arab thinks like an Arab as though there is one profile that fits all. Wrong! Saudi royalty shares very little with Palestinians in Israel. A Muslim like the Mayor of London has almost nothing in common with Al Baghdadi.
Muslims flee their home because of atrocities by other Muslims. Don't you know anything about the divisions within Islam? They flee because they have no means to fight back against a weaponised enemy that is prepared to mercilessly annihilate. With what do they fight back?
Ah, you will say, that's not our fault. But it is, you see. Only the Americans can come close to Britain in terms of screwing up the Middle East with their interfering. But your nationalism prevents you from seeing the situation from any but a British POV.
And what is 'the British way of life'? Does it involve roast beef and Yorkshires on a Sunday? Attending church on a weekly basis? Men opening the door for ladies? Tipping your hat to the local dignitaries?

In other news, it's Saturday today, come on you Piesssssssss.

seriouspie
19-08-2017, 11:50 AM

And.......giving your seat to an older person on a bus if all others taken ......and walking on the outside if accompanying a lady along a pavement ....... and being proud of all our servicemen and women ........ all part of British etiquette - a thing not known by many of today's Brits.

navypie
19-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Kin ell, Tarquin's post.

My paternal great grandfather was from Cork ,an Irish republican who refused to fight in the " Great War " as I would have done if I was him . Please don't preach to me about the " Black & Tans " who where mainly men who had suffered the horrors of war and in many cases , shell shocked but in no way am I trying to justify what they did . I grew up with people with far less Irish in them than me but would jump on tables in certain pubs and belt out Irish republican songs . I am proud of my heritage but especially proud of my granddad ( who I never met and was in the Durham Light Infantry by the way ) . You accuse people on here of being " keyboard warriors " but there is no bigger example than yourself , people in glass houses and all that ! Anybody who as a different opinion to you is a " tosser " on here . I would also like you to upload a photo so I know who to avoid down the match but something tells you wouldn't be brave enough big fat warrior .

sidders
19-08-2017, 12:46 PM
My paternal great grandfather was from Cork ,an Irish republican who refused to fight in the " Great War " as I would have done if I was him . Please don't preach to me about the " Black & Tans " who where mainly men who had suffered the horrors of war and in many cases , shell shocked but in no way am I trying to justify what they did . I grew up with people with far less Irish in them than me but would jump on tables in certain pubs and belt out Irish republican songs . I am proud of my heritage but especially proud of my granddad ( who I never met and was in the Durham Light Infantry by the way ) . You accuse people on here of being " keyboard warriors " but there is no bigger example than yourself , people in glass houses and all that ! Anybody who as a different opinion to you is a " tosser " on here . I would also like you to upload a photo so I know who to avoid down the match but something tells you wouldn't be brave enough big fat warrior .

Big Fat Pie has already explained that he is not actually fat. The big fat I presume refers to his love of Notts.

Your disapproval of the keyboard warriors who call those who think differently 'tossers' can only be matched by those who call them 'tools', as you did me yesterday. Hypocrite!

60YearsAPie
19-08-2017, 12:59 PM
Big Fat Pie has already explained that he is not actually fat.

Whatever next? Surely not that Elite_Pie isn’t actually elite.

Old_pie
19-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Whatever next? Surely not that Elite_Pie isn’t actually elite.

and you're no longer 60yrs a Pie :)

60YearsAPie
19-08-2017, 01:16 PM
and you're no longer 60yrs a Pie :)

Spot on Old_pie. I didn't think it through when I chose that. It's now 62, next year 63 etc etc

BigFatPie
19-08-2017, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=navypie;38626351]My paternal great grandfather was from Cork ,an Irish republican who refused to fight in the " Great War " as I would have done if I was him . Please don't preach to me about the " Black & Tans " who where mainly men who had suffered the horrors of war and in many cases , shell shocked but in no way am I trying to justify what they did . I grew up with people with far less Irish in them than me but would jump on tables in certain pubs and belt out Irish republican songs . I am proud of my heritage but especially proud of my granddad ( who I never met and was in the Durham Light Infantry by the way ) . You accuse people on here of being " keyboard warriors " but there is no bigger example than yourself , people in glass houses and all that ! Anybody who as a different opinion to you is a " tosser " on here . I would also like you to upload a photo so I know who to avoid down the match but something tells you wouldn't be brave enough big fat warrior .[/QUOTE ]

You do know you should only use quotation marks when you're directly quoting what someone has said? I've never used either of those words or phrases on here.

And I find your obsession with finding out what I look like a bit of a concern tbh. I know what you ex army boys are like, you're after either a fight or a shag, maybe both.

SmiffyPie
19-08-2017, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE=navypie;38626351]I know what you ex army boys are like, you're after either a fight or a shag, maybe both.:heart:

SmiffyPie
19-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Still no comment about any perceived threat. There is either nothing or something to be concerned about, sitting on the fence is not allowed.

navypie
19-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Big Fat Pie has already explained that he is not actually fat. The big fat I presume refers to his love of Notts.

Your disapproval of the keyboard warriors who call those who think differently 'tossers' can only be matched by those who call them 'tools', as you did me yesterday. Hypocrite!

Please read my posts carefully , I actually called you a complete tool which I thought was being kind .

SolSigns
19-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Please read my posts carefully , I actually called you a complete tool which I thought was being kind .

Say what you like about Vlad, he knew how to cuss up a storm. Today's nazis are big girls' blouses by comparison.

navypie
19-08-2017, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=navypie;38626351]My paternal great grandfather was from Cork ,an Irish republican who refused to fight in the " Great War " as I would have done if I was him . Please don't preach to me about the " Black & Tans " who where mainly men who had suffered the horrors of war and in many cases , shell shocked but in no way am I trying to justify what they did . I grew up with people with far less Irish in them than me but would jump on tables in certain pubs and belt out Irish republican songs . I am proud of my heritage but especially proud of my granddad ( who I never met and was in the Durham Light Infantry by the way ) . You accuse people on here of being " keyboard warriors " but there is no bigger example than yourself , people in glass houses and all that ! Anybody who as a different opinion to you is a " tosser " on here . I would also like you to upload a photo so I know who to avoid down the match but something tells you wouldn't be brave enough big fat warrior .[/QUOTE ]

You do know you should only use quotation marks when you're directly quoting what someone has said? I've never used either of those words or phrases on here.

And I find your obsession with finding out what I look like a bit of a concern tbh. I know what you ex army boys are like, you're after either a fight or a shag, maybe both.

I have no desire to know what you look like , you called me and others on here " keyboard Nazis " , the point I was trying to make is my photo is out there for all to see , yours isn't , I don't hide behind a keyboard like you . " ex army " , I lost count of the times we where late putting out to sea because the skipper was buggering one of the young ratings or the gunnery officer had gone fishing. Do I know when to use quotations , full stops etc., some times I look at my posts before I post and think , that doesn't look right but then I remember I am on a football forum not sitting an English Language exam .

SmiffyPie
19-08-2017, 08:01 PM
[QUOTE=BigFatPie;38626482]

I have no desire to know what you look like , you called me and others on here " keyboard Nazis " , the point I was trying to make is my photo is out there for all to see , yours isn't , I don't hide behind a keyboard like you . " ex army " , I lost count of the times we where late putting out to sea because the skipper was buggering one of the young ratings or the gunnery officer had gone fishing. Do I know when to use quotations , full stops etc., some times I look at my posts before I post and think , that doesn't look right but then I remember I am on a football forum not sitting an English Language exam .Not only that but mentioning Andrew in the same breath as Army!!! FFS!

SolSigns
19-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Do I know when to use quotations , full stops etc..

Quotations are used when quoting someone. Full stops are used at the end of sentences.

Serious question: Why is it that all the rabid right whingers get so nervous around punctuation? "F**kin HATE [insert race] and question marks!!!"

navypie
19-08-2017, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=SolSigns;38627294]Say what you like about Vlad, he knew how to cuss up a storm. Today's nazis are big girls' blouses by comparison.[

navypie
19-08-2017, 08:07 PM
quotations are used when quoting someone. Full stops are used at the end of sentences.

Serious question: Why is it that all the rabid right whingers get so nervous around punctuation? "f**kin hate [insert race] and question marks!!!"

" rabid " ok

SolSigns
19-08-2017, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=SolSigns]Say what you like about Vlad, he knew how to cuss up a storm. Today's nazis are big girls' blouses by comparison.[

Nearly got it. Just turn the last crotchet around and you're there.

eta: it's probably not all you, the quote button seems to be playing up today.

Old_pie
19-08-2017, 08:21 PM
Quotations are used when quoting someone. Full stops are used at the end of sentences.

Serious question: Why is it that all the rabid right whingers get so nervous around punctuation? "F**kin HATE [insert race] and question marks!!!"

Don't have to be right winger/whinger. Poor punctuation can change meanings:

]
http://i68.tinypic.com/2j0ccwg.jpg

Poor spelling means the wrong person gets out of jail.

Poor arithmetic means the wrong dose of medicine is given or the incorrect amount of fuel is put in a plane.

navypie
19-08-2017, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=navypie;38627294]

Nearly got it. Just turn the last crotchet around and you're there.

eta: it's probably not all you, the quote button seems to be playing up today.

Why do I not feel absolution .