PDA

View Full Version : Weirdoes

ProvieRd
10-08-2017, 06:17 AM
Next door is normally a bit of a laugh, reading the halfwits views, but last night after the match got ridiculous.

They absolutely don't care they lost to us. Aye ok then.

Apparently they are only gonna get better and we won't get better at all. Based on the square root of **** all they think we'll have a ****e season and theirs will be a success.

I imagine the Board targeted top 6 finish and 2 quarter finals. Well that's box 1 ticked and that's already 1 more than last season in my book.

After watching that I hope we get them in the Scottish as well it's kinda like free money.

eric_sinclair
10-08-2017, 06:30 AM
To be fair its just the usual suspects who canna bear dundee being in a better league and a better team.
Saying it was our "cup final" etc etc is just hilarious,of course its good to dump our city rivals out the cup but we move on to hamilton now.

ProvieRd
10-08-2017, 07:07 AM
To be fair its just the usual suspects who canna bear dundee being in a better league and a better team.
Saying it was our "cup final" etc etc is just hilarious,of course its good to dump our city rivals out the cup but we move on to hamilton now.

The only thing that could beat us last night Eric was ourselves, but somehow no matter how garbage they are we don't seem to give them the hammering they deserve. On last nights showing i don't see any of their players in our team and that's probably the first time ever we could say that, Stanton or Fyvie when fit maybe but we can't tell on that game.

Haber tortured them , El Bak was everywhere and i thought Scott Allan had a very good game. Gowser brings an intensity to the other players and the young centre backs were very good.

You are right, Hamilton next and the intensity must remain as we are pretty good when we play with that purpose though i d think the step up in class to Hamilton from Championship level side will be a different proposition.