PDA

View Full Version : Michael Brown

Billyni
10-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Who the fu ck does he think he is. Demanding that we take a player off. Hardly an angel himself. Tosser imo.

Rev72
10-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Our boy denies it..there is no evidence..f*ck him :D

Sour grape anyone :O

españablanco73
10-08-2017, 06:14 PM
liked him at Leeds, made himself look like a c ock in this instance though.

norfolk white
10-08-2017, 06:16 PM
Saiz denies it so one of them is lying, to be honest I wouldn't like it if someone spat at one of our players, let's hope saiz is innocent......and like you say, brown is no angel!

Billyni
10-08-2017, 07:48 PM
Wouldnt condone spitting either. Wouldnt necessarily take the word of an opponent either, who might have been a wee bit dizzy from getting the runaround.

whitestomper45
10-08-2017, 07:58 PM
It seems more common in Spain, even Messi, tho maybe our local boys can give us a better insight to how much this is part of the Spanish game....If he was he needs to learn quickly, am sure it will get drilled in to him.
He was taking a fair bit of stick.... what I like in these early competitive matches is there appears a sense of camaraderie and despite being young, a bit of steel too, they gave as good as they got (and more at times) last night MOT

Acido
10-08-2017, 08:11 PM
I suggested similar to this at the end of last season, that Port Vale might be a team to watch out for... for all the wrong reasons.
Not only have they now appointed a former talentless player thug like Michael Brown (who Billyni says is a 'tosser' on this thread!) as their manager/coach, but have you seen who his assistant is ?
Yes its the despicable Chris Morgan, and I know hes a former Tyke/Barnsley player of course, but hes also a piece of utter garbage and I dread to think what Port Vale's footy will be like this season, especially down in the cloggtastic Lg Two!!. :O

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
10-08-2017, 08:28 PM
More yellow and red cards between those 2 than God knows what, only scumbag roy Keane could match it, think davis was sick of saiz being too good for him to deal with!

Acido
10-08-2017, 08:43 PM
More yellow and red cards between those 2 than God knows what, only scumbag roy Keane could match it, think davis was sick of saiz being too good for him to deal with!

The same Roy Keane who only became a dirty threatening bullying scumbag when he joined ManUre eh Clive, yes I think we all remember it well lol.

españablanco73
11-08-2017, 06:58 AM
He was a dirty scumbag at forest too Acido.

CalverleyBoy
11-08-2017, 07:54 AM
I haven't seen the video footage but the summary of it indicates the two hardly came together and at the 40 min mark just once where play continued as normal - no body language to support anything untoward had occurred etc. Brown does right to defend his players (and we all know how that worked on the pitch) but he needs to check the facts now and consider an apology

cress
11-08-2017, 10:25 AM
If he would allow OUR manager to get on with our tactics, that would be nice of him. It is even more laughable since Sáiz went on to score two more.

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
11-08-2017, 10:57 AM
I've seen a supposed video of davis being spat at but it could be fake

españablanco73
11-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Fake spitting videos? Enlighten us Clive?

BelfastAndy
11-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Indeed. Produce these alleged videos....