PDA

View Full Version : Carvalho to Wet Spam

vikingwarriorking
10-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Another one bites the dust!!!

How long had we been looking @ him?

You'll see my posts have been a tad down- happy pills suggested , even Viking raids to lighten the mood.
But this is beyond a joke- no doubt there will be positive repliers but wake up to reality

This is a disaster waiting to happen- we have relegation form- when did we last win a proper game ? and our much vaunted defence does NOT keep clean sheets anymore.

5 incoming - not a chance unless it's goals conceded in the first 3 games.

Panic at Xmas- too late, a little & too late. Think TP will walk and save his never relegated tag...... but we have Megson- a hero once upon a time but today!!!??

We know who we are- we're too old , too poor to compete in this league.

Peace prophesy " mid- championship playing above ourselves" is going to happen.

But my consolation lies in a 6-1 bet for relegation- small and cold comfort but you have to make the best of it.

And that's not as easy as it sounds.

Yarmbaggie
10-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Another one bites the dust!!!

How long had we been looking @ him?

You'll see my posts have been a tad down- happy pills suggested , even Viking raids to lighten the mood.
But this is beyond a joke- no doubt there will be positive repliers but wake up to reality

This is a disaster waiting to happen- we have relegation form- when did we last win a proper game ? and our much vaunted defence does NOT keep clean sheets anymore.

5 incoming - not a chance unless it's goals conceded in the first 3 games.

Panic at Xmas- too late, a little & too late. Think TP will walk and save his never relegated tag...... but we have Megson- a hero once upon a time but today!!!??

We know who we are- we're too old , too poor to compete in this league.

Peace prophesy " mid- championship playing above ourselves" is going to happen.

But my consolation lies in a 6-1 bet for relegation- small and cold comfort but you have to make the best of it.

And that's not as easy as it sounds.

Agree we need some fresh young new players as soon as possible.

However Carvalho has not yet signed for West Ham, although of course he may. There appears to be a huge difference between their offer and what his club are looking for. No surprise he prefers to move to London as most, stupidly, do. Their stadium would also be a plus for some.

I am not being positive but just realistic.

mickd1961
10-08-2017, 06:36 PM
We need to relocate our ground to somewhere like Beaconsfield in Bucks.

We'd have no local opposition and players from far and wide would flock to us knowing they could live in a leafy suburb and shop in London easily.

We've grown up around here but to anyone from an impoverished background who's looking to better themselves an apartment in Smethwick and shopping at Merry Hill will feel like a backward step.

Let's do a Wimbledon and move darn sarf!

BaggieBlood
10-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Viking undiscovered tribes in the Amazon know aboutpl your 6-1 bet backing us for relegation.

It's Iike you're sponsored by the betting industry.

"If you're annoyed with your team, back them by betting on relegation. It's win, win".

Dubbag
25-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Not happening...
Hammers are not happy with S Lisbo's £40 million no budge....plus they think he is not up to fitness levels....:)

We may have dodged one there......

Yarmbaggie
31-08-2017, 06:31 AM
Just wondered Viking - do you think your 6-1 bet for relegation is still a good one!!!

Roymit
31-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Looking at Viking's first post made me wonder also Yarm. What do you reckon Viking?

BaggieBlood
31-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Viking is busy pillaging and will horn you later.

vikingwarriorking
31-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Viking is busy pillaging and will horn you later.

I am returned , my longship is beached & I am wassailing away having seen more hope than at the start of the window- and still 3.75 hours to go - a bit more pillaging for striker and CM.??
Either way it's win win for me now. But yes am pleased with the window- there I've said it!!!!!
COYB! COYB!! COYB!!!