PDA

View Full Version : O'Connell

blades58
10-08-2017, 05:28 PM
I know he's got an eye injury, but someone on footy heaven reckons he's out for Boro game

Anyone heard owt?

shorehamoldboy
10-08-2017, 05:40 PM
would expect lafferty to go in there if jack not fit

blades58
10-08-2017, 05:55 PM
would expect lafferty to go in there if jack not fit

Not Jake Wright?

Remember, we don't lose when he's playing :)

RonnieWaldock
10-08-2017, 06:30 PM
I know he's got an eye injury, but someone on footy heaven reckons he's out for Boro game

Anyone heard owt?

Why haven't I heard anything about this from the multiple media outlets available, until some thick wally comes on FH, either drunk, thick, an owl or possibly, all three, and attempts to get attention by making out magic Jack has a major problem?

What have you actually heard B58 - and is it from a reliable source?

blades58
10-08-2017, 06:38 PM
Why haven't I heard anything about this from the multiple media outlets available, until some thick wally comes on FH, either drunk, thick, an owl or possibly, all three, and attempts to get attention by making out magic Jack has a major problem?

What have you actually heard B58 - and is it from a reliable source?

I've seen a pic of him sat in the stand with one eye almost closed. Presume he was at last nights game

Then tonight someone rings in to footy heaven saying he's been told by someone Jack got hurt in training (kicked in the face) and is not playing Satdi

Lets hope he makes it

RonnieWaldock
10-08-2017, 06:58 PM
I've seen a pic of him sat in the stand with one eye almost closed. Presume he was at last nights game

Then tonight someone rings in to footy heaven saying he's been told by someone Jack got hurt in training (kicked in the face) and is not playing Satdi

Lets hope he makes it

Cheers B58. Let's hope indeed!
Hopefully the fact that nothing has appeared in print about this, might mean it's not too serious. Fingers crossed.

GrayBlade
10-08-2017, 07:38 PM
The kid who rang Foitball Heaven had a bit of a whiff about him TBH. He said he wasn't playing Saturday them mumbled something like 'I thought he could head bricks' and laughed.

bulmer1889
10-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Gary Sinclair replied to someone who took this photo saying he did it in a freak training accident dint say if he would play or not sat

shorehamoldboy
11-08-2017, 09:15 AM
not his position 58 i think lafferty will play lcb if jack isnt fit although i think stevens is physical enough to go in there as well

GuancheBlade
11-08-2017, 09:48 AM
not his position 58 i think lafferty will play lcb if jack isnt fit although i think stevens is physical enough to go in there as well

It's more Jake Wright's position than Lafferty's!

shorehamoldboy
11-08-2017, 10:20 AM
yeah it is but jake wrights right footed just think lafferty could slot in there left footed and more of a defensive player chris could go 4 5 1 and not have that problem

GuancheBlade
11-08-2017, 10:47 AM
yeah it is but jake wrights right footed just think lafferty could slot in there left footed and more of a defensive player chris could go 4 5 1 and not have that problem

I don't think you're giving Wright enough credit. In a three he turns up left right and middle wherever he's required to keep the ball out the net. So we won't have someone capable of making incisive left footed passes but his defending is levels above Lafferty's. I know what I'd prefer.

diode_blade
11-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Gary Sinclair replied to someone who took this photo saying he did it in a freak training accident dint say if he would play or not sat

Sorry thats a bigger conspiracy theory than the one saying the massive ain't massive.

The truth is he had one of them hats wiv dingle dangle bells on on stickyout bits, he thought it twas his magic one, went to put it on and poked himsen in eye....

You know i'm right...:D

GrayBlade
11-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Hardly a mention of this anywhere else and no update from Wilder, so he's either ok to play or we're keeping it quiet. The only person who's said he's not playing was the bloke in Football Heaven who was joking about him heading bricks isn't it?

U-F-O
11-08-2017, 03:40 PM
Hardly a mention of this anywhere else and no update from Wilder, so he's either ok to play or we're keeping it quiet. The only person who's said he's not playing was the bloke in Football Heaven who was joking about him heading bricks isn't it?

A fire just needs someone to create the smoke Gray ;D

blades58
11-08-2017, 03:50 PM
The pic I saw the other day was him sat down in the stand facing the camera and his eye looked nearly shut

Let's hope it's settled down and he's ok

I fancy magic hat to nick one tomorrow even with one eye.........................one eyed Jack XD

bulmer1889
11-08-2017, 04:02 PM
I saw that one too 58 (couldn't find it again tho) dint look reyt clever did it

blades58
11-08-2017, 04:06 PM
I saw that one too 58 (couldn't find it again tho) dint look reyt clever did it

No Bulmer. Looked like he'd gone 5 rounds with Joshua

goodolblade
11-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Freak training ground incident, kicked in the face by Samir; no malice - not sure of availability tomorrow, but cover must be Wright, surely!?

BlockD
11-08-2017, 06:47 PM
I remember one of our players having to miss a game because it was claimed he had broken his wrist walking his dog,i wonder what that player is doing these days?

rodcurrie
11-08-2017, 07:57 PM
I remember one of our players having to miss a game because it was claimed he had broken his wrist walking his dog,i wonder what that player is doing these days?Who was that then? UTCB

BlockD
11-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Who was that then? UTCB

My lips are sealed,as the Fun Boy Three once said