PDA

View Full Version : Gray- Was Dyche glad to see him go?

malwayne
10-08-2017, 06:01 PM
Just watched the Sky interview. What do you all think? Or was he just being realistic? As for Gray himself the only challenge he will have at Vicarage Road is trying to help keep the club in the Premier League. For a club like them, they appear to have spent a lot of money to date.

wmdave_b
10-08-2017, 06:07 PM
I just think he wants to live in or near London, with his girlfriend. Simple enough really. Watford are more established in the Prem than we are, so maybe slightly less of a challenge. He'll be getting a slice off the 18.5M, and better wages. Absolute no brainer from his point of view, and also from ours. Just hope we can find a very good replacement Malwayne.

In Dyche We Trust
10-08-2017, 06:11 PM
I still maintain they are sniffing after claridge

Supersub6
10-08-2017, 06:25 PM
I still maintain they are sniffing after claridge

Surprised that you haven't suggested two great strikers who go on the Turf regularly. :P

oldcolner
10-08-2017, 06:35 PM
Just watched the Sky interview. What do you all think? Or was he just being realistic? As for Gray himself the only challenge he will have at Vicarage Road is trying to help keep the club in the Premier League. For a club like them, they appear to have spent a lot of money to date.

Right on all counts.
I think he had outgrown us at least in his head and drifted apart from some of the team. His antics with LAP must harp even grated a bit too.
He will have to justify his record signing tag and his new salary and score soon - so no pressure.
Watford have splashed the cash - I wonder if Deeney might go.

Acido
12-08-2017, 01:08 PM
Speaking of Watford, its disgraceful how many foreigners they have in their squad. Wasn't there meant to be a change in the rules where only a certain amount are allowed. Heres their squad for todays match against Liverpool, how many of them are English or even British ?.

Gomes,
Janmaat, Kaboul, Britos, Holebas,
Cleverley, Doucouré, Chalobah, Amrabat,
Okaka, Pereyra,

Subs:
Prödl, de Andrade, Gray, Femenía Far, Watson, Capoue, Pantilimon,

oldcolner
12-08-2017, 01:21 PM
Gray on after 60 mins
Not done much yet a sprint or two and a few jogs

Losing 2-3 after leading 2-1 and looking good. Liverpool poor defensively.

Altobelli
12-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Watford getting a late equaliser but not Gray.