PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Match View From Boro

Roygbiv
11-08-2017, 09:21 AM
https://roysviewfrom.wordpress.com/2017/08/11/pre-match-view-from-middlesbrough/

shorehamoldboy
11-08-2017, 09:42 AM
i think a following of 2k for an early evening ko thats live on sky is brilliant we would have sold out if it had been a normal 3pm ko as for them bringing 4k for a similar game at the lane is b******s

Ayamonteblade
11-08-2017, 09:45 AM
i think a following of 2k for an early evening ko thats live on sky is brilliant we would have sold out if it had been a normal 3pm ko as for them bringing 4k for a similar game at the lane is b******s

Anybody going? I will be sat infront of the box..........really looking forward to seeing how we face this challenge - can we rise to it, or will the bubble burst?

shorehamoldboy
11-08-2017, 10:15 AM
point would be a great result imo not going but enjoy the day ayam

bulmer1889
11-08-2017, 12:14 PM
So they would bring double here but only managed 2594 on opening day and at one their supposed promotion rivals at that

Take the rose tinteds off sunbeam

Carpe_diem
11-08-2017, 12:40 PM
'and for me are the best of the three teams that came up'. Given that we won the league by four**** points that is hardly the most insightful piece of armchair punditry I've ever read.

RonnieWaldock
11-08-2017, 12:51 PM
I couldn't care a carrot about the size of our away support and to be fair, there is a few on there, who feel (as I do) that fans should not be asked to pay the ridiculous prices currently charged.
On TV, travel, late Saturday evening k.o., silly prices - it amazes me we get as many going as we do.
Overall, I thought they were a reasonable selection of views and nowhere near as confident as I thought they would be.
At the end of the season, I expect them to be top two. Anything we get from this game, will be a bonus (IMHO).