PDA

View Full Version : Come on you baggies.....

BaggieBlood
11-08-2017, 12:55 PM
I know some are excited by the start of the new season, whilst others less so (especially after TP extended his contract).

This is just message for us all to come together tomorrow (and the rest of the season) and cheer the lads on to the max and give them great support from the stands.

I hope we have a great season and the players give their usual 100% on the pitch.

We may not have got Charlie Taylor or William Carvalho, but we still got our Albion.

That's all that really matters.

Personally, I cannot wait until Meggo comes out of the tunnel tomorrow (I ain't stopped smiling since he came back).

COYB!!!!!!!!!!

SwedishBaggie
11-08-2017, 01:01 PM
I know some are excited by the start of the new season, whilst others less so (especially after TP extended his contract).

This is just message for us all to come together tomorrow (and the rest of the season) and cheer the lads on to the max and give them great support from the stands.

I hope we have a great season and the players give their usual 100% on the pitch.

We may not have got Charlie Taylor or William Carvalho, but we still got our Albion.

Personally, I cannot wait until Meggo comes out of the tunnel tomorrow (I ain't stopped smiling since he came back).

COYB!!!!!!!!!!

Good post BB, and to read something positive :)

COYB!!!

Albionic68
11-08-2017, 01:13 PM

COYB!!!!!!!!!!

Very much agreed BB.

Crowd in excess of 25,000 for tomorrow.

Get behind 'em and COYB, COYB, COYB...... B) .

BaggieBlood
11-08-2017, 01:31 PM
That's not a bad crowd at all 68.

SB nice to hear from you. I hope you are well.

Have you had your Holiday over here yet? If yes I hope you enjoyed them and that the weather was better than it has been here of late.

Also, have you any plans for your visits to the shrine yet?

WBA123
11-08-2017, 02:14 PM

COYB!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more,

I'm always excited and optimistic at the start of the season! Let's hope its a good one..

SwedishBaggie
11-08-2017, 03:02 PM
That's not a bad crowd at all 68.

SB nice to hear from you. I hope you are well.

Have you had your Holiday over here yet? If yes I hope you enjoyed them and that the weather was better than it has been here of late.

Also, have you any plans for your visits to the shrine yet?

Cheers BB, I'm fine, hope you are too.

I have yes, 3 weeks in Cornwall, and the weather was, all in all, very good.

I have also decided on my next game, Man C home late October.

Take care and (hopefully) enjoy the game tomorrow, and, yet again, COYB!!!