PDA

View Full Version : Mersin on Sky predictions

sherwoodmag
11-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Spurs to beat us 3-0 and Rafa gone by Xmas.

Jammy89
11-08-2017, 06:51 PM

Well he can **** off.

I think it'll be 1-2 spuds sadly but we'll give a good account of ourselves.

Rafa will be here till Jan at minimum if he's not back again in Jan then maybe in Feb but not by Xmas.

Merson is a **** and hates any success of anybody apart from Arsenal, he can **** off.

tooslomofo
11-08-2017, 07:06 PM
All that drink and drugs must have addled his brain

ex_pat_magpie
12-08-2017, 09:35 AM

I'd like to see what he forecast last time we played Spuds, last game of our previous time in Prem. ;D

Meson's even a bigger tosser than he was when he was on the "pop"

ghostrider
12-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Nothing wrong with Merson. He's a good pundit who just happens to have a mindset of doom for Newcastle.
Let's be fair to him, he's not been too far off with what he's said on many occasions but cannot, (like all pundits) be correct on all.

He could be a mile out this time around and I hope he is, but then again, if you read into something like the story appears to read like, then it edges towards his thoughts.

I think he basically tries to call it as he genuinely perceives it and let's face it, many Newcastle fans have called it far worse in predictive terms.

sherwoodmag
12-08-2017, 10:21 AM
I know we need a quality striker but I don't think Merson has looked into what I think will be our first eleven.He said we are basically using the players that got us relegated.Gayle,Murphy,Ritchie,Atsu,Merino,Lejuene are just some that weren't here when we were relegated.

toptoon
12-08-2017, 10:30 AM
I know we need a quality striker but I don't think Merson has looked into what I think will be our first eleven.He said we are basically using the players that got us relegated.Gayle,Murphy,Ritchie,Atsu,Merino,Lejuene are just some that weren't here when we were relegated.

What? A football pundit who hasnīt done his research? Well, I never.