PDA

View Full Version : New Dressing Room

60YearsAPie
11-08-2017, 07:57 PM

I'm sure Old_pie will have a moan but personally, I give 10/10 for the reasons for doing this and the end product.

AH talks you through the new dressing room on the NCFC twitter site. Link below.

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Ese rp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

SmiffyPie
11-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Very nice.
Wonder if the players sit under a "Great" who played in the position the current player plays in. Could well be a little inspirational.

keldsyke
11-08-2017, 08:13 PM
Very nice.
Wonder if the players sit under a "Great" who played in the position the current player plays in. Could well be a little inspirational.

Like that 🙂

Old_pie
11-08-2017, 08:21 PM

I'm sure Old_pie will have a moan but personally, I give 10/10 for the reasons for doing this and the end product.

AH talks you through the new dressing room on the NCFC twitter site. Link below.

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Ese rp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I have no idea how JS managed to have any success with us. Now I don't know how much AH has got to spend and I don't know if he's spent all he can on the main priority, but I tell you what, the agent of the next player we try to get will up the price when they see that.

However he's also showcased Paragon so maybe he's hoping that the Dark Side and the Sheep might want their facilities done up - I mean you can't go round with a home dressing room worse than a basement club can you? And as I understand it there are also 17 clubs in the top flight in that position, though I've no idea how they can have got there with crappy changing rooms.

tarquinbeech
11-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Wow...just WOW....seriously awesome

snipe_pie
11-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Very nice.

What a great idea. 👍

SmiffyPie
11-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Players would have to sit under their inspirational player wearing headsets and those VR goggle things. They would be required to watch a Pathe News type 20 minute clip of the "Great" in action while a subliminal message from Uncle Colin would be played to each player encouraging them to play to the best of their ability. Of course the tape would have to be voiced over when the players name was mentioned just in case a Slaterism pops out.

Elite_Pie
11-08-2017, 09:08 PM
Very nice.

Nice thought, but I suspect mentioning the name 'Don Masson' would get more blank expressions than inspired ones.

Freeman25
11-08-2017, 09:09 PM
I have no idea how JS managed to have any success with us. Now I don't know how much AH has got to spend and I don't know if he's spent all he can on the main priority, but I tell you what, the agent of the next player we try to get will up the price when they see that.

Takes a real pessimist to see a brand new great looking dressing room as a negative in signing new players...

Shame we unveiled it on the same day as Man City did there's though...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/09/23/431FB16800000578-4776628-image-a-23_1502316421977.jpg

Agree with Elite on the ex Notts players thing, none of them will know or probably care about any past players we had before they were alive.

MAD_MAGPIE
11-08-2017, 09:42 PM

It is a resounding 10/10 and is up there with the likes of Inter Milan/AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund, as I've been in those changing rooms.

If you want to aspire to be the best then you have to have the best facilities and environment to nurture this.

Investment in the clubs facilities for a positive improvement is something that should be praised.

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
11-08-2017, 09:46 PM
Division four players with premiership facilities

SmiffyPie
11-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Division four players with premiership facilitiesBut it's a start and probably didn't cost much considering it's AH's business more or less.

Woodsetts_Pie
11-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Players would have to sit under their inspirational player wearing headsets and those VR goggle things. They would be required to watch a Pathe News type 20 minute clip of the "Great" in action while a subliminal message from Uncle Colin would be played to each player encouraging them to play to the best of their ability. Of course the tape would have to be voiced over when the players name was mentioned just in case a Slaterism pops out.

Or to paraphrase Mr Fullarton.... "I want you to go out there and be the best you can be"

Woodsetts_Pie
11-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Also the mischievous in me wonders what players pic's are in the Away dressing room. I could think of a few that could demotivate. Could be a Notts worst X1 line up...

uysapie
11-08-2017, 10:05 PM
Division four players with premiership facilities

Silk purse etc.

Steward
12-08-2017, 04:03 AM
Absolutely fantastic, but if you've got crap players nice dressing rooms are not going to make them any better

Notts_Countyson
12-08-2017, 05:53 AM
Changing rooms look fantastic. It's only a small thing compared to wages, but these little things (like the stadium) also give a good impression to players we are trying to sign when showing them around the club.

LaxtonLad
12-08-2017, 06:30 AM
Very nice.

It looks like the photos are of the present team. I have no idea if the photos are changed if a player is dropped and another takes his place.

Notts78
12-08-2017, 06:38 AM
It looks like the photos are of the present team. I have no idea if the photos are changed if a player is dropped and another takes his place.

More responsibility for the kit man maybe?

Anyway, the changing rooms look class. I wonder if KN or any future manager will take a picture down and rip it up when a player has been sh1te, during a team talk?!?! Would save on tea cups.

DomdomPie
12-08-2017, 07:06 AM
They look incredible. AH's bread and butter is interiors so it's an obvious thing for him to improve around the stadium. Who knows if it will help us play well, but you can see how it would help to sign/retain players.

JoePass
12-08-2017, 07:53 AM
Top class facility. And now for a great season ahead as well :D

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
12-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Hope when the players take to the field today they don't leave anything in their lockers

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
12-08-2017, 08:15 AM
I notice Collins seat has got extra hooks on it cause he keeps dropping things.

Old_pie
12-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Hope when the players take to the field today they don't leave anything in their lockers

Why :?

SmiffyPie
12-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Why :?Not leave anything as in take everything (physical/mental) onto the pitch.

countygump
12-08-2017, 08:54 AM
More responsibility for the kit man maybe?

Anyway, the changing rooms look class. I wonder if KN or any future manager will take a picture down and rip it up when a player has been sh1te, during a team talk?!?! Would save on tea cups.

There's a set of darts in the managers office as part of the upgrade. No seriously, they look real nice and as others have said, given what Al does for a living, wuddent have cost a fortune.

pedrolane
12-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Credit where credit is due. AH has done a fantastic job on the refurb, looks amazing...

i961pie
12-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Changing rooms look fantastic. It's only a small thing compared to wages, but these little things (like the stadium) also give a good impression to players we are trying to sign when showing them around the club.

What he said

60YearsAPie
12-08-2017, 10:39 AM
I have no idea how JS managed to have any success with us.

Maybe the fact that he inherited over half his successful championship winning side had something to do with it.

Barry Watling, David Needham, Brian Stubbs, Bob Worthington, Don Masson, Richie Barker and Les Bradd were all at the club when JS arrived in the November.

Freeman25
12-08-2017, 12:20 PM

It will be the starting line up that has their images up on the lockers usually (they're only going to use this dressing room on match days) but in the "reveal" it was just players in numerical order, not the team for today. The pictures are all stuck on with magnets so they're easily interchangeable.

Old_pie
12-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Not leave anything as in take everything (physical/mental) onto the pitch.

Ta. So if they leave everything on the pitch they'll have nothing left to leave in the changing room, but it's a game of two halves and we'll have to hope KN doesn't lose the dressing room else AH will have to fit another one. And what happens if rules change to allow extra subs?

SwalePie
12-08-2017, 01:02 PM
And what happens if rules change to allow extra subs?

Looks a pretty modular design to me so I would imagine extra player modules could be added so long as space allows.