PDA

View Full Version : What have I missed?

Brin
12-08-2017, 07:48 AM
Well another game missed for me today as I don't get to land back home until after kick off.

Too many posts to read through on the fleetwood and Lincoln games so in a few words have I owt to be excited about football wise?

rolymiller
12-08-2017, 07:53 AM
Seeds of hope there bring. Might say different after today s game though

flourbasher
12-08-2017, 07:55 AM
Yes. Great performance vs Lincoln and good entertainment.
Moore and Proctor were impressive.
You'll be very familiar with our ongoing defensive frailties

Pattylallacks2
12-08-2017, 07:56 AM
It's all happening in Rotherham as far as town centre redevelopment is concerned. Big feature in the Advertiser with a councillor's picture because they have taken the roof of the old Tesco footbridge. So they have turned a dark eyesore into a "light and airy" eyesore. What next- repainting the zebra crossing in Corporation Street?

gwru
12-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Lincoin game was imfomative. Newell if we didn't already know is the most skillful player at the club. Right wing not sorted yet. I'd go with Forde, more solid than other options. Proctor & Moore have got the strikers shirts on tues performances. Midfield? needs strengthening, can Potter & Frecks play 2 games a week. Central defence leaves gaps, that needs sorting. But Lincoin game encouraging.

Brin
12-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the updates so far

mikemiller
12-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the updates so far

We've signed Cummings, RB from Millwall on a one-year deal

Pattylallacks2
12-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Kempo's gone quiet. He must be on a world cruise of South Yorkshire canals

Brin
12-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Well I've just cruised the med and didn't see anyone wearing their trunks on their head so I suppose I got off with that one

Brin
12-08-2017, 01:44 PM
We've signed Cummings, RB from Millwall on a one-year deal

I note the Mulwarl nutters had something to say about the move

great_fire
12-08-2017, 04:22 PM
It's all happening in Rotherham as far as town centre redevelopment is concerned. Big feature in the Advertiser with a councillor's picture because they have taken the roof of the old Tesco footbridge. So they have turned a dark eyesore into a "light and airy" eyesore. What next- repainting the zebra crossing in Corporation Street?

More proof the council are idiots if it was needed, removing Masbrough roundabout and turning Centenary Way into a racetrack and only having a crossing at one side of the road, predictably a "A Serious Incident has Occurred Here" sign has already gone up.

frogmiller
12-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Well another game missed for me today as I don't get to land back home until after kick off.

Too many posts to read through on the fleetwood and Lincoln games so in a few words have I owt to be excited about football wise?

The first 5-0 home win since forever ho and the first ever Millers hatrick at NYS. I have a tape of the action if you'd like to come and watch it.

caytonmiller
12-08-2017, 06:46 PM
No thanks. I was there 😀😁😂😘

Brin
12-08-2017, 07:23 PM
The first 5-0 home win since forever ho and the first ever Millers hatrick at NYS. I have a tape of the action if you'd like to come and watch it.

I'll check my 'Alan Wicker' itinerary....if I can fit you in I'll let you know pal

frogmiller
12-08-2017, 07:42 PM
No thanks. I was there ��������

Nobody likes a show off :p

Brin
12-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Nobody likes a show off :p

Frog...apologies for that, I'm beginning to sound like Kempo.....