PDA

View Full Version : The "big club" have just lost 3.0 in the second division.

BaggiefromStafford
12-08-2017, 04:02 PM
big club

Joy_Division
12-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Albion win. The Vile lose. That is my recipe for a perfect weekend. ;D

holmleighchris
12-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Surprised by this, but not disappointed :D

BaggiefromStafford
12-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Albion win. The Vile lose. That is my recipe for a perfect weekend. ;D

Unfortunately Wo1ve5 let us down for a cracking weekend.

theplater
13-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Unfortunately Wo1ve5 let us down for a cracking weekend.

Sorry we spoiled your perfect weekend mate but this Wolves outfit ain't half bad ;D

Whicka_Mon
13-08-2017, 10:36 AM
Sorry we spoiled your perfect weekend mate but this Wolves outfit ain't half bad ;D

I should think not the amount you've spent on it.

Leicesterbaggie
13-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Let's not moan if a side spends money and gains success. It's the way of the world today. Chelsea, Man. City., Man. Utd., Liverpool, etc. wouldn't be where they are if they hadn't spent those millions. I agree plater, I think Wolves will do well this season.

BaggiefromStafford
13-08-2017, 11:09 AM

I know plater, you must try harder to please next time. ;D

Whicka_Mon
13-08-2017, 12:24 PM
Let's not moan if a side spends money and gains success. It's the way of the world today. Chelsea, Man. City., Man. Utd., Liverpool, etc. wouldn't be where they are if they hadn't spent those millions. I agree plater, I think Wolves will do well this season.

I wasn't moaning just stating a fact. They shouldn't be half bad for the reasons you said.

baggieal
13-08-2017, 02:32 PM
I wasn't moaning just stating a fact. They shouldn't be half bad for the reasons you said.

Now lets get back to the thread! Vile have lost 3-0 and it should have been seven! How much have they spent? How much is Terry being paid? Now how much have West Brom spent? I bet Terry is on more than any West Brom player for sure!!!!!!

So - for all those whinge bags complaining about Pulis - be careful what you wish for in comparision to the above! Pulis needs huge credit for the thread bare squad we have and for those who can't see it - get a white stick or ask any Vile supporter!

PS - some could say Cardiff nearly scoring 7 goals is better entertainment but who wants to be in the chumpionship!

Burnley cricket club here we come and looking forward to going to Accrington too........................

Whicka_Mon
13-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Now lets get back to the thread! Vile have lost 3-0 and it should have been seven! How much have they spent? How much is Terry being paid? Now how much have West Brom spent? I bet Terry is on more than any West Brom player for sure!!!!!!

So - for all those whinge bags complaining about Pulis - be careful what you wish for in comparision to the above! Pulis needs huge credit for the thread bare squad we have and for those who can't see it - get a white stick or ask any Vile supporter!

PS - some could say Cardiff nearly scoring 7 goals is better entertainment but who wants to be in the chumpionship!

Burnley cricket club here we come and looking forward to going to Accrington too........................

You're going to Burnley Cricket Club? Really you hadn't mentioned it.
I am one of those whingebags but I will give huge credit to Pulis for our threadbare aquad.

baggieal
13-08-2017, 04:53 PM
You're going to Burnley Cricket Club? Really you hadn't mentioned it.
I am one of those whingebags but I will give huge credit to Pulis for our threadbare aquad.

Perhaps you can come next week as nothing like a good whinge whilst eating a hot dog and drinking slop before the game - still tickets left! Come on...........

Seems like the Vilers on their board want another manager change - just think if we had spent as much as the Vile or had a player on our books paid a fortune like Terry and our team had been hammered like them - well some would want Pulis beheaded!

As it is - the sensible ones credit Pulis for getting the points despite still lacking quality in certain positions.

Whicka_Mon
13-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Perhaps you can come next week as nothing like a good whinge whilst eating a hot dog and drinking slop before the game - still tickets left! Come on...........

Seems like the Vilers on their board want another manager change - just think if we had spent as much as the Vile or had a player on our books paid a fortune like Terry and our team had been hammered like them - well some would want Pulis beheaded!

As it is - the sensible ones credit Pulis for getting the points despite still lacking quality in certain positions.
No ta mate just the home games for me at the moment. I packed in away games a couple of years ago. Watching park the bus football is ok but only fortnightly.
The side looked a lot more balanced yesterday. I can see Evans taking over the Yacob role when fit.
Terry was at fault yesterday.for the third goal Me thinks they've signed another Lescott.

baggieal
13-08-2017, 06:44 PM
No ta mate just the home games for me at the moment. I packed in away games a couple of years ago. Watching park the bus football is ok but only fortnightly.
The side looked a lot more balanced yesterday. I can see Evans taking over the Yacob role when fit.
Terry was at fault yesterday.for the third goal Me thinks they've signed another Lescott.

I prefer away games as more of a laugh! Your not wrong there Whicka with reference to Terry! Thank the lord he did not come to us! The Vile need grafters like McClean to get out of that division not has beens whose legs have gone. When will they learn!

WBA53
13-08-2017, 09:13 PM
and to think they all thought getting Terry was a feather in their cap,including Bruce and dr evil ;D.............breathe out,a bullet dodged

mickd1961
13-08-2017, 09:48 PM
I prefer away games as more of a laugh! Your not wrong there Whicka with reference to Terry! Thank the lord he did not come to us! The Vile need grafters like McClean to get out of that division not has beens whose legs have gone. When will they learn!

Nail hit on head Al.

Jedinak,Whelan,Terry......well into their 30's and lacking pace.

Chester.....nowhere near good enough for us and prone to gaffs at Champ level.

Still persisting with Agbonlahor.

One season wonder Hogan who's only done it for a little club with no real pressure on him.

You need "legs" to get out of that division,Villa keep making error after error in the transfer market.

Kodjia has been their Best Buy and I suspect that they might eventually find the answer in their own home grown youngsters.

In the meantime I'll just enjoy the suffering.

holmleighchris
14-08-2017, 06:14 AM

Who will you support if we are relegated at some point in the future? A championship side seems below you.

Q165
16-08-2017, 09:06 PM
Hey!!!!