PDA

View Full Version : Hegazi goal V B'mouth....

Dubbag
12-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Short highlights.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS7Tq3PI4fo

BaggieBlood
12-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Nice one Dub.

It's a testament to how well he played that we didn't miss a legend like gmac.

Even chipped in a gmacesque goal.

Dubbag
12-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Just watched his interview aftee the game....seems like a fairly grounded player...I suppose coming from where he comes from there is a lot more in your face poverty and guys like him realize they are blessed as well as very lucky...Long may it continue for him...

phild
12-08-2017, 08:31 PM
As you're here dubs are you checking out the Perseids tonight? Not many clouds round these parts (Oldbury) so may be worth a look.

BaggieBlood
12-08-2017, 08:32 PM
With a lot of our current players he's had a torrid time with injuries.

He was at fiornetina and had injuries there and was released so probably views this as his last chance with a team abroad.

But, he is very highly regarded in Egypt.

Dubbag
12-08-2017, 08:45 PM
As you're here dubs are you checking out the Perseids tonight? Not many clouds round these parts (Oldbury) so may be worth a look.

Hi Phil....yeah just finished work and have opened a few cans of Bulmer's Cider here...
Its warm enough but a little cloudy but it is nice enough to fall asleep on the recliner over here.... Peak expected around 3am or thereabouts.....or quite a few cans later....long run tomorrow as well but sure you only live once....I have read.....:)

phild
12-08-2017, 09:04 PM
Hope you catch a few Dubs, Im not as enthusiastic as i once was, i'll probably do a 11.30 to midnight vigil. Got to be honest ive never seen these 150+ at peak the best was about 25 in one hour some years back but ive always had to contend with light pollution. When im out in the garden later the neighbour will no doubt switch his flippin bathroom light on

WBA1955
12-08-2017, 10:03 PM
We'live'in'the'country,'clear'skies.But'we'are'off 'to'Aber'early'tomorrow.Will'have'10'mins'or'so'in 'a'bit.
Best'i'ever'saw'was'at'The'Mill'at'Alveley'in'1974

goodlordmurphy
13-08-2017, 08:03 AM
Good goal...nice to see 'the wand' can still work magic...