PDA

View Full Version : Tarkowski

thedonz
13-08-2017, 09:33 AM
He got a right hammering on another message board yesterday.

I thought he was outstanding throughout the game and watching his post match interview on Clarets Player after the game he was buzzing.

The Bedlington Terrier
13-08-2017, 10:17 AM

I thought he was outstanding throughout the game and watching his post match interview on Clarets Player after the game he was buzzing.

They don't know much about football on the other message board donzy.

Mee and Tarkowski will learn the hard way about not letting players nip in between and behind them. It took Mee and Keane nearly two full seasons before they got that one right!

army88
13-08-2017, 11:36 AM
They don't know much about football on the other message board donzy.

Mee and Tarkowski will learn the hard way about not letting players nip in between and behind them. It took Mee and Keane nearly two full seasons before they got that one right!

Your right boys , my only concern is switching off --- he did it twice yesterday and they scored off both.

thedonz
13-08-2017, 11:51 AM
The skill and cross from the Chelsea player for the first goal was something else , as was the movement from the forward. Both regarded as world class players.

The second one caught him out and is one he hopefully will learn from.

The lad is playing at a whole new level for him and they don't come harder than yesterday.

army88
13-08-2017, 12:13 PM
The skill and cross from the Chelsea player for the first goal was something else , as was the movement from the forward. Both regarded as world class players.

The second one caught him out and is one he hopefully will learn from.

The lad is playing at a whole new level for him and they don't come harder than yesterday.

I get that Donz, and I won't judge him on a single game ---- I like him tbh ---- I still think I'd like an established premier league centre back at the club.

thedonz
13-08-2017, 12:30 PM
I 'm with you on that army.

The Bedlington Terrier
13-08-2017, 12:38 PM
It might have helped if our midfielders had got a foot in and stopped the crosses but Hey Ho! we won!

oldcolner
13-08-2017, 01:02 PM
BBC report
Resolute defensive displays from James Tarkowski and Ben Mee and a clinical attacking showing from Vokes suggest that Dyche may not have to go shopping to replace Michael Keane or find the requisite attacking edge.

I thought he played well and think the BBC gave Sam MoM with Tarks a close second.

sinkov
13-08-2017, 01:12 PM
I said it months ago, at this stage of his PL career, Tarko is a better player than Keane was at the same stage. We won't be signing anyone to take his place, Dyche has 100% confidence in him. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find, in a couple of years time, Keane and Tarko at the centre of the England defence.

The Bedlington Terrier
13-08-2017, 05:47 PM
I said it months ago, at this stage of his PL career, Tarko is a better player than Keane was at the same stage. We won't be signing anyone to take his place, Dyche has 100% confidence in him. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find, in a couple of years time, Keane and Tarko at the centre of the England defence.

Two pints of what you are having please sinkov! :D

Turfmoorspirit
13-08-2017, 05:58 PM

I thought he was outstanding throughout the game and watching his post match interview on Clarets Player after the game he was buzzing. What other message board ?

The Bedlington Terrier
13-08-2017, 06:05 PM
What other message board ?

Don't ask...:?

Altobelli
13-08-2017, 06:12 PM

Don't worry about that Donz, everyone is game for a hammering on that SH!TE Site, except of course the tyrant who runs it.

Tarky like everyone else will make mistakes, you could say the same about Luis leaving Vokes free for his second, quick movement by forwards can be hard to track, he'll be fine the more time rolls on, apart from the other site.

Turfmoorspirit
13-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Don't ask...:? I take it that it is the one with the helmet stroking pr!ck with dellusions of grandure. Apparantly the nationals ring him for his opinions.. I can imagine it now.. "hello is that faggot tony" Spunk city all over the place..

The Bedlington Terrier
13-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Tarkowski started against Palace and Chelsea and we won them both.

Something tells me we are into something good! :D

oldcolner
13-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Tarkowski started against Palace and Chelsea and we won them both.

Something tells me we are into something good! :D

Ok Herman how's the Hermits?

alfinyalcabo
13-08-2017, 08:58 PM
I take it that it is the one with the helmet stroking pr!ck with dellusions of grandure. Apparantly the nationals ring him for his opinions.. I can imagine it now.. "hello is that faggot tony" Spunk city all over the place..

hahaha ..

thedonz
13-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Anyone else fail to spot BT's love affair with Herman and the Hermits on the musical thread?

But while we're at it, I woke up this morning I was feeling fine, some thing baby was on my mind, yesterday Burnley beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, oh yeh!

oldcolner
13-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Anyone else fail to spot BT's love affair with Herman and the Hermits on the musical thread?

But while we're at it, I woke up this morning I was feeling fine, some thing baby was on my mind, yesterday Burnley beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, oh yeh!

Something tells me we're into something good!
Because
There's a kind of hush all over the Bridge tonight!

blueheeler1
13-08-2017, 11:51 PM

It's very rare for a player never to put a foot wrong in a game.

To plat with 100% passing accuracy; 100% decision making process; 100% of tackles sticking; 100% always being in the right place.

With that in mind Tarq was still excellent.

Like goalkeeping mistakes mistakes at the back are punished whilst in the forward line/midfield you can get away with it.

Remembering that ALL goals come from mistakes he was excellent on Saturday.

More constructive is to talk about the goals he prevented rather than the one he was most responsible for.

sinkov
14-08-2017, 07:17 AM
It's very rare for a player never to put a foot wrong in a game.

To plat with 100% passing accuracy; 100% decision making process; 100% of tackles sticking; 100% always being in the right place.

With that in mind Tarq was still excellent.

Like goalkeeping mistakes mistakes at the back are punished whilst in the forward line/midfield you can get away with it.

Remembering that ALL goals come from mistakes he was excellent on Saturday.

More constructive is to talk about the goals he prevented rather than the one he was most responsible for.

Totally agree blueheeler, no one is above criticism, mistakes will be pointed out and they all make them, but the level of scrutiny Tarko is receiving seems excessive to me, and I'm not really sure why it's happening. As Alto points out, have a look at David Luis defending against Sam's two goals, and he's the world's most expensive defender, 50 odd caps for Brazil and won virtually everything there is to win in football. Defenders will get it wrong, will make mistakes, at this level it will often lead to goals, it's inevitable, but Tarko will be fine, no need to panic about him at all.

oldcolner
14-08-2017, 07:41 AM
Sky rated him for MoM hotlist.
Well done James

It was a close battle between the Welshman and his team-mate James Tarkowski, but Vokes' two goals showed what a danger he can be inside the box.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11096/10987268/premier-league-hotlist-alexandre-lacazette-mohamed-salah-and-nemanja-matic

oldcolner
14-08-2017, 08:37 AM
Team ratings
Heaton 8; Lowton 7, Tarkowski 8, Mee 7, Ward 7; Defour 8 (Walters 75), Cork 7, Hendrick 7, Gudmondsson 6 (Arfield 75), Brady 7; Vokes 8.

James Tarkowski
Outstanding performance from the former Brentford stopper who only established himself at Burnley late last season. 8

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4784896/Chelsea-2-3-Burnley-PLAYER-RATINGS-Cahill-s-nightmare-day.html#

The Bedlington Terrier
14-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Football generates such a variety of opinions. There is a guy with a season ticket who sits about eight seats away from us and I just cannot believe we are watching the same game! :(

ClaretinBudapest
14-08-2017, 01:35 PM
Thought he did a fantastic job apart from their second goal.He was good in the air and did some strong but fair tackles.

The Bedlington Terrier
14-08-2017, 02:51 PM
Thought he did a fantastic job apart from their second goal.He was good in the air and did some strong but fair tackles.

The second goal was all about movement. Should Heaton have called it. Should Mee have seen it? Not sure why Tarkowski is getting the blame because both Chelsea goals were quite superb in their own way. Where the phook did the curly haired one come from to score their second?

Supersub6
14-08-2017, 04:00 PM
The second goal was all about movement. Should Heaton have called it. Should Mee have seen it? Not sure why Tarkowski is getting the blame because both Chelsea goals were quite superb in their own way. Where the phook did the curly haired one come from to score their second?

Brasil!! :D

Altobelli
14-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Brasil!! :D

You got him Sub http://i64.tinypic.com/ezefk0.jpg

Supersub6
14-08-2017, 04:10 PM
You got him Sub http://i64.tinypic.com/ezefk0.jpg

Never want to be too serious! ;D

sinkov
14-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Where the phook did the curly haired one come from to score their second?

Never mind feckin Brazil, why wasn't Sam tracking back with him, useless lazy git.

The Bedlington Terrier
14-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Never mind feckin Brazil, why wasn't Sam tracking back with him, useless lazy git.

My thoughts exactly sinkov. Score two goals and then think you can sit on your arse and watch the game out. Unbelievable Jeff! ;D