PDA

View Full Version : The Jedi Master v The Apprentice , but who will win ??

wavy_blade
13-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Warnock v Wilder

Just watched Cardiff on tv and they are flying , they have some young fast forwards who shoot at any sight on goal , its going to be a hard place to go and not a very good time to play Cardiff as they are at the very top of the league at the moment ( yes I know its early days ) .

Will Ched start , will Brooks start or will he start with the same 11 ??

My prediction = Draw might be the best we can hope for :s

BlockD
13-08-2017, 10:50 AM
The technical area will be an interesting place Tuesday night,I can see Christopher having to be restrained from sticking one on Blackwell by Knilly

rodcurrie
13-08-2017, 11:04 AM
The technical area will be an interesting place Tuesday night,I can see Christopher having to be restrained from sticking one on Blackwell by Knilly3-0 defeat and some callin for Colin's return to BDBL,cos Tufty can't handle the Championship.UTCB

GrayBlade
13-08-2017, 11:05 AM
I think we may lose this one especially after being robbed late on yesterday. It might have knocked us back slightly, but it's all part of the learning curve, no need to panic if we do.

blades58
13-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Credit to Cardiff winning 3-0

Its ll about taking your chances cos that must be what happened

Home team Cardiff had a whopping 35% possession

Bold prediction:

Keep Mendez Laing quiet, fluke 65% of the possession and we'll win :)

FatherKnowsBest
13-08-2017, 04:30 PM
I hope not...I don't want Chris turning to the dark side of the Force.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
13-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Mendez-Laing with have a party just like he did when we played Rochdale.

Uncle Neil to rub our noses in it,4-0.

FatherKnowsBest
13-08-2017, 04:32 PM
The technical area will be an interesting place Tuesday night,I can see Christopher having to be restrained from sticking one on Blackwell by Knilly

To be fair Blocky, there'll be a long queue of people wanting to stick one on Blackwell. Wilder will just have to wait his turn.

BlockD
13-08-2017, 06:02 PM
To be fair Blocky, there'll be a long queue of people wanting to stick one on Blackwell. Wilder will just have to wait his turn.

Very true FKB,very true,

shorehamoldboy
13-08-2017, 07:48 PM
probably will be another loss however im not too concerned if it is early days yet and we couldnt have had 2 tougher away fixtures anything at all from these 2 would have been a bonus dingles will get the backlash next saturday

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Jedi Master?

Obi Wan must be spinning on his light sabre.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
14-08-2017, 01:05 PM
I had no idea that James Vaughan had signed for Sunderland and scored yesterday,would have liked him at the Lane.

Pigs play Sunderland on pigsday nite.

rodcurrie
14-08-2017, 01:10 PM
I had no idea that James Vaughan had signed for Sunderland and scored yesterday,would have liked him at the Lane.

Pigs play Sunderland on pigsday nite.He played well against Derby in the Mackems first game mate,£900k they paid,it looks good business on what i've seen up to nar.UTCB

bulmer1889
14-08-2017, 01:26 PM
He played well against Derby in the Mackems first game mate,£900k they paid,it looks good business on what i've seen up to nar.UTCB

Till he gets injured again !