PDA

View Full Version : End The Anti-Rangers Views Amongst Referees In Scotland!

USArab
13-08-2017, 11:36 AM
You couldn't make this up!

One of my work colleagues posted a change.org petition on Facebook, I wonder of Mike McCurry is looking in?

We at Follow Follow are fed up with anti-Rangers refereeing that is happening way too often. So we have gone to the SFA to complain, the thing is we need as many signatures as possible to get them to act. We have already warned them that we're prepared to go to more senior bodies if they fail to act. The situation, with Mr John Beaton refereeing, against Hibs on the 12/08/17 was the final straw. We want the SFA to completely wipe it out and impose large sanctions on these corrupt referees that do it not just to our club but many others who may also face these type of unfair actions that are further damaging the Scottish game.
This petition will be delivered to:
Hampden Park
Scottish Football Association

TangerineDream
13-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Hahaha , utterly ludicrous. Take it the Huns got beat aye.

The two of them , Tims and Huns, are a disgrace. Their "fans" and both "clubs" have utterly ruined Scottish fitba. Bstrd Weegie clubs.

offshore_arab83
13-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Horrible *******s with very very short memories !!!

Sutherland Arab
13-08-2017, 12:11 PM
Next they will be blaming the refs for the state of their club.
We're no challenging Sellick cause we're no getting a penalty every game!
Utterly toxic, bitter,disgusting institution.
They are the Bully boys

USArab
13-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Hahaha , utterly ludicrous. Take it the Huns got beat aye.

The two of them , Tims and Huns, are a disgrace. Their "fans" and both "clubs" have utterly ruined Scottish fitba. Bstrd Weegie clubs.

Spot on!

JamesMcClean
13-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Not that there were anyway, but surely any 'anti-Rangers' views would have ceased in 2012?! O:):)

skarne1
13-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Wonder if had Motherwell fans in mind when mentioning other supports. Blatant penalty denied for them for a push just a few minutes after the ref seen similar incident in 'Well box and gave a penalty

southwestarab
13-08-2017, 01:31 PM
You couldn't make this up!

One of my work colleagues posted a change.org petition on Facebook, I wonder of Mike McCurry is looking in?

We at Follow Follow are fed up with anti-Rangers refereeing that is happening way too often. So we have gone to the SFA to complain, the thing is we need as many signatures as possible to get them to act. We have already warned them that we're prepared to go to more senior bodies if they fail to act. The situation, with Mr John Beaton refereeing, against Hibs on the 12/08/17 was the final straw. We want the SFA to completely wipe it out and impose large sanctions on these corrupt referees that do it not just to our club but many others who may also face these type of unfair actions that are further damaging the Scottish game.
This petition will be delivered to:
Hampden Park
Scottish Football Association
You must be JOKING!!!!

duke_the_arab
13-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Any chance they Ballistic missiles that North Korea keep launching have a range as far Govan and the East End of Glasgow . 🤔

USArab
13-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Any chance they Ballistic missiles that North Korea keep launching have a range as far Govan and the East End of Glasgow . 🤔

😂😂😂😂

USArab
13-08-2017, 02:50 PM
https://www.change.org/p/scottish-football-association-end-the-anti-rangers-views-amongst-referees-in-scotland/fbog/216548851?recruiter=216548851&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=autopublish

shedka
13-08-2017, 04:40 PM
the thread about this on follow follow was a hoot, all without a hint of self awareness or ability to remember all the scandalous refereeing in their favour by hvns in the black

Arabdownsouth
13-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Horrible horrible **** of a club! Hate everything to do with them. That petition is a ****ing embarrassment, I mean who bar a ****ing h-n would sign the thing anyway?

jjaflup22
13-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Horrible horrible **** of a club! Hate everything to do with them. That petition is a ****ing embarrassment, I mean who bar a ****ing h-n would sign the thing anyway?

^^^^
This

darrenshedtastic
13-08-2017, 08:20 PM
both them are as bad as each other!

they both have to take the moral high ground and hard done by no matter what happens. if either were on the receiving end of a controversial decision, statements are released, letters to SFA are written and petitions that said ref never refs again.

everyone's out to get them! its all a conspiracy again Sevco or Celtic even tho every other support in the country know who really runs the show in the SFA them two!! the amount of scandalous decisions they have been on the right side of is ridiculous.

i dont know whats more embarrassing the petition or pedro's interview afterwards.

bobafett
14-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Irony on a phucking gargantuan scale! These chunts have no shame....or sense of reality.