Come on then folks. chin up. Let's go again

Johnson
Bree, Terry, Chester, Taylor
Whelan
Landsbury, Hourihane, Onomah
Hogan, O'Hare

TrianonDave
13-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Seriously, after a heavy defeat like yesterday's I would go 5 at the back and keep it 5 at the back until we become confident of not folding!

Johnstone

Chester Terry Samba

Bree.......................Taylor
...........Whelan

Landsbury...........O'Hare

...........Onomah

..........Hogan....

appac
13-08-2017, 01:47 PM
Johnstone
Bree
Chester
Terry
Taylor
Hurihane
Onohia
Lansbury
Adohma
McCormack
Hogan

TrianonDave
13-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Johnstone
Bree
Chester
Terry
Taylor
Hurihane
Onohia
Lansbury
Adohma
McCormack
Hogan

Like the look of this team but we all know he just ain't going to bring in Ross Mac is he, we can all see what a fit and happy Ross would bring and its the missing link in the team know. Steve Bruce, swallow your pride and give him a chance, he can be no worse than what we have witnessed so far!!

yubbywelch
14-08-2017, 05:08 AM
any team that doesn't have Gabby

picasso
14-08-2017, 05:35 PM
O'Hare playing for the U23s tonight which means he won't be in the team to play Reading *sigh*.

Exiledvillan
14-08-2017, 07:44 PM
O'Hare playing for the U23s tonight which means he won't be in the team to play Reading *sigh*.

As is McKirdy, Lyden and Davis, mate. Looks like SB is sticking with the tried and untrusted. Bree or De Laet have to start for me, but I think he’ll go with Hogan up on his own with a packed defence and midfield. Possibly 4-5-1 or even 5-4-1. I wouldn’t mind a 3-5-1-1, something like;

Johnstone

De Laet/ or at a push Samba
Chester
Terry

Adomah/ maybe Bree
Lansbury
Whelan (deep)
Hourihane
Taylor/Thor

Onomah

Hogan

Tis anyone's guess really, just hope the man who’s paid to make the decisions has his head on.

bongosdad
15-08-2017, 01:25 AM
Johnstone
Bree Chester Terry Taylor
Whelan Thor Lansbury Adomah
Hourihane
Gabby