PDA

View Full Version : Talking of new kits for the season

blades58
13-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Was told last night by a Wendy ST holder that despite Wendy's new ELEV-HATE kit for this season, their Thai owner Chansir actually wants them to play in red

Somat regards the bollox of red being a lucky colour, which is the same scenario as the Thai owners at Cardiff when they swapped over

Give it another couple of seasons and they'll be called Chansiri FC

tomytony
13-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Was told last night by a Wendy ST holder that despite Wendy's new ELEV-HATE kit for this season, their Thai owner Chansir actually wants them to play in red

Somat regards the bollox of red being a lucky colour, which is the same scenario as the Thai owners at Cardiff when they swapped over

Wannabe Blades :)

FatherKnowsBest
13-08-2017, 04:28 PM
Wannabe Blades :)

Wonder if that means the rust bucket will get a coat of gloss?

blades58
13-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Wonder if that means the rust bucket will get a coat of gloss?

No, too expensive

Shiny new red tarpaulin

shorehamoldboy
13-08-2017, 05:58 PM
pigs should be playing in blue and white stripes although they will never admit it wendy fans dont like there kits for last 2 years

blades58
13-08-2017, 06:15 PM
pigs should be playing in blue and white stripes although they will never admit it wendy fans dont like there kits for last 2 years

Cheap tat is how I would describe those kits for the last two seasons

Of course they will never admit to that

Sondico tho XD

And now Elev-hate XD

All's good tho, as they make millions more from shirt sales.........................when they have some to sell of course

mcnulty1
13-08-2017, 07:13 PM

Complete and utter nonsense.

Elev8 isn't the manufacturer either.

blades58
13-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Complete and utter nonsense.

Elev8 isn't the manufacturer either.

I'm passing on what a Wendy ST holder told me who's son is at your academy (poor lad) but you're probably right. After all, it came from a Wendy and the vast majority of you do talk "complete and utter nonsense"

FatherKnowsBest
14-08-2017, 04:58 AM
"Elev8 isn't the manufacturer either."

Come on then, name and shame. Who is the manufacturer?

rodcurrie
14-08-2017, 07:24 AM

Come on then, name and shame. Who is the manufacturer?Who giz a shiny who makes they're kit or what it looks like for that matter? UTCB

BlockD
14-08-2017, 02:01 PM
I like the Arrogrunts home shirt,brings back fond memories of when they wore something similar in the late 60s,early 70s,boy were they a poor side wearing that,Ian Bowyer scored twice to relegate them when they sported said kit,

Happy Days

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 06:35 PM

Come on then, name and shame. Who is the manufacturer?

The Clothing Bank Bri Nylon Football shirt and Dishcloth Company Ltd ( in liquidation)

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 06:37 PM
I like the Arrogrunts home shirt,brings back fond memories of when they wore something similar in the late 60s,early 70s,boy were they a poor side wearing that,Ian Bowyer scored twice to relegate them when they sported said kit,

Happy Days

Sssssh. You can't mention it. King of Internet has spoken....

FatherKnowsBest
14-08-2017, 06:49 PM
The Clothing Bank Bri Nylon Football shirt and Dishcloth Company Ltd ( in liquidation)

McNutjob says its not the name prominent on the shirt where you'd expect the manufacturer logo to be. He said it wasn't but then didn't tell us who it was. I'm just curious...thats all.

mcnulty1
14-08-2017, 07:59 PM
McNutjob says its not the name prominent on the shirt where you'd expect the manufacturer logo to be. He said it wasn't but then didn't tell us who it was. I'm just curious...thats all.

There's a very big clue on the front of the away shirt that it's not Elev8.

FatherKnowsBest
14-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Come on then, spit it out. I'm not trawling the internet for pictures of your hypothetical away shirt?

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 08:09 PM
The Owls can unveil the first team home and away replica strip for the club’s 150th anniversary campaign.

Both strips are a nod to Wednesday’s history - the home kit, with a three-button down placket, has a block royal blue body with white sleeves and shorts, as donned by Wednesday between 1965 and 1972.

The v-neck away shirt, meanwhile, takes on a modern twist of the hugely popular early-1990s yellow shirt with striking black pinstripes and black shorts.

Both strips are designed and manufactured by kit partner Elev8 with full embroidery, limited edition 150th anniversary crests and deluxe fit.

The shirts house the very latest technology, with extra breathable panelling on an interlock material, and ‘150 years 1867 - 2017’ embroidered onto the rear of the collar.

The socks on the home strip are white with blue hoops, while the away socks are black with yellow hoops.

The 2017/18 replica strips will be on sale in store later this month - visit swfc.co.uk for further information.

The important bit

"Both strips are designed and manufactured by kit partner Elev8 "

Whose name appears on the away shirt twice.

Do you get off on humiliating yourself Lickspittle?

What an idiot.

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Come on then, spit it out. I'm not trawling the internet for pictures of your hypothetical away shirt?

He's making stuff up again. Either that or the Pigs are lying on their press release.

See above.

Let's hope Strangelove can "deal with it". :)

mcnulty1
14-08-2017, 08:16 PM

Elev8 Energy Drink.

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Elev8 Energy Drink.

Who is this other Elev8 kit manufacturer then?

FatherKnowsBest
14-08-2017, 08:29 PM

Who is this other Elev8 kit manufacturer then?

The kit is being made by an energy drink? How does that work..? I confess I'm struggling to deal with this.

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Elev8 Energy Drink.

A business which seemingly doesn't have an internet presence. Rather like your medical practice!

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 08:35 PM
The kit is being made by an energy drink? How does that work..? I confess I'm struggling to deal with this.

It's even more confusing. Neither business appears to exist!

Perhaps they are both owned by Chansiri's new local taxi company - unlicensed as yet it appears - D Performance Ltd.

City must be devastated.

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Come on Doc. We're waiting

:)

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 08:56 PM
No?

Mansfield_Blade
14-08-2017, 09:17 PM
One thing I have found out is that according to one report that the company is based in New Jersey, but the only company with the name Elev8 there is a web design company. I think Sheffield Wednesday should be congratulated on finding this company, since no one else can

tomytony
14-08-2017, 09:29 PM
"New Jersey", very apt :)

seanbeanstattoo
14-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Thought it was owned by Carcrash.

tomytony
14-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Thought it was owned by Carcrash.

What, New Jersey?

No wonder he can afford such wages and transfers.Just think of the rent he'll be getting :)

blades58
15-08-2017, 06:06 AM
Doesn't matter which make believe company is making the kit, it still looks cheap tat

Going back to the the original OP, I stand by what the Wendy fan told me, Chansiri wants to play in red. Whether that eventually happens who knows?

Cardiff MK2

Holden_C
15-08-2017, 10:48 AM
One thing I have found out is that according to one report that the company is based in New Jersey, but the only company with the name Elev8 there is a web design company. I think Sheffield Wednesday should be congratulated on finding this company, since no one else can

Let's hope the Football league can eh?

Pigs, dodgy since 1990.

Holden_C
15-08-2017, 10:53 AM

McNulty, please "deal with this" and explain.

When surgery is over obviously.

FatherKnowsBest
15-08-2017, 11:43 AM
McNulty, please "deal with this" and explain.

When surgery is over obviously.

Mcnutjob: "Elev8 isn't the manufacturer either."
Mcnutjob: "There's a very big clue on the front of the away shirt that it's not Elev8."
Oinker press release: "Both strips are designed and manufactured by kit partner Elev8 "
Mcnutjob: "Elev8 Energy Drink."

XD XD XD. Surely we can have him banned for performing a U-Turn in the middle of the forum without handsignals..?

Holden_C
15-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Mcnutjob: "There's a very big clue on the front of the away shirt that it's not Elev8."
Oinker press release: "Both strips are designed and manufactured by kit partner Elev8 "

XD XD XD. Surely we can have him banned for performing a U-Turn in the middle of the forum without handsignals..?

You "don't know anything about him"

BlockD
15-08-2017, 01:01 PM

Surely we don't want him banning,when he gives us such merriment

Holden_C
15-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Surely we don't want him banning,when he gives us such merriment

Please no, the thought of him weeping with anger after showing himself up, in his sh1tty bedsit, kicking the litter tray of his seven**** cats whilst dressed in his onesie, always gives the day a lift.

Plus FKB and I want the kit manufacturer conundrum answering first.

Holden_C
15-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Well, despite the official line that it was designed and manufactured by a non existent business - FL are you reading this - it turns out it's made by an Aussie design your own kit business by a bloke who started out four years ago in his garage and appeared on their version of Dragons Den only last year. :) .

There's tinpot and there's tinpot.......Tarpaulin stand signs and now this, plus Rimmington the Owl....

Breaking news, Nike, Adidas and Puma share price crashes as new player hits the market.

Wonder if AussieOwl left to stitch the shirts for them?

FatherKnowsBest
15-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Well, despite the official line that it was designed and manufactured by a non existent business - FL are you reading this - it turns out it's made by an Aussie design your own kit business by a bloke who started out four years ago in his garage and appeared on their version of Dragons Den only last year. :) .

If they had it made in Australia, they're lucky it turned up with sleeves.

Actually....Aussie Football shirts are popular in North Korea, as you can't sell arms to them... I'll get mi coat...

blades58
17-08-2017, 07:24 AM
It's even more confusing. Neither business appears to exist!

Perhaps they are both owned by Chansiri's new local taxi company - unlicensed as yet it appears - D Performance Ltd.

City must be devastated.

This has popped up on porktalk H

Might be a bit clearer now :?

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/258086-elev8/

Holden_C
17-08-2017, 08:14 AM
This has popped up on porktalk H

Might be a bit clearer now :?

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/258086-elev8/

So they've been sponsored by a company which didn't exist until yesterday. :)

What's happened to the Aussie who claims to have made the kits ?

This one could be better than Club 9 Sports.